Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #91
stuckinsyracuse
Lifer

Encounters: 12

Gone into thin air?
Old 06-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #92
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloegiggles View Post
You guys have my permission to close this thread. I am forced to go to more effective levels to get this taken care of. Deerhunter made his position very clear. He does not care that my photo was posted he just cares about who told me about it.

Orogenic and Sexyangelbaby told me they posted the photos there and proceeded to give me updated information on everyones comments via email until I blocked them from being able to contact me. For months I tried to contact mods here for help and advice on how to go about things. They all told me to go to deerhunter and I did and he doesn't care. Since I said this publically, my home was broken into, my phone was stolen and someone keeps leaving creepy cat photos outside my home. So I decided to let you all know how things run here. I get the picture guys, you don't care and want me to shut up.

Thank you to those who weren't afraid to speak up on this topic.

That must be pyramider...I like cute cat pictures.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #93
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

The problem with edit.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #94
Whitenoise
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloegiggles View Post
You guys have my permission to close this thread. I am forced to go to more effective levels to get this taken care of. Deerhunter made his position very clear. He does not care that my photo was posted he just cares about who told me about it.

Orogenic and Sexyangelbaby told me they posted the photos there and proceeded to give me updated information on everyones comments via email until I blocked them from being able to contact me. For months I tried to contact mods here for help and advice on how to go about things. They all told me to go to deerhunter and I did and he doesn't care. Since I said this publically, my home was broken into, my phone was stolen and someone keeps leaving creepy cat photos outside my home. So I decided to let you all know how things run here. I get the picture guys, you don't care and want me to shut up.

Thank you to those who weren't afraid to speak up on this topic.
One would think that if someone was to be fingered for the alleged act of posting the photo that seems nonexistent, one would finger someone who was actually a member and had SH access as opposed to people who have been gone for months and would not likely have SH access to such theoretical info .... if it ever even existed. Hmm....
Old 06-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #95
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I suspect more magical thread movement.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #96
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So Dove...now that someone has a new title under their name, you all done now?
Old 06-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #97
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

The damn banner ad is still here..........
Old 06-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #98
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Time to deal with some SH retards who can't keep their mouth shut about the content of the Spider Hole..........ijs.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #99
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
The damn banner ad is still here..........
Hey, you're talking about money now.

The number one priority here.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #100
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Are you sickos still laughing at making fun of me tho I axed you stop like four times ago after I regained consciousness
Old 06-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #101
Justapervert
your gene pool is shallow

Encounters: 1

Im guessing the banner ad is placed for a certain amount of time... and it will stay, banned or not until that time runs out... unless they want and chose to reimburse her for the time they plan on taking away...

Although this thread has given me some sense of humor, I really find it sad and deplorable what this section of the board has become. It isn't about the sharing of information any more, it isn't even about getting laid anymore, its just one angry bitch session after another. Some one who has a greivance with someone else posts, and all the usual fucktards jump in, with really nothing orginal to say. There is no class shown by anyone anymore, no common decency, and no sense of whats actually right or wrong. The reason, well its kinda simple, everyone is hiding behind their on board persona... I think it would be really interesting to have a M&G and really see who the big bad ass's are on here that pretend that their shit doesn't stink, and the mods are all pieces of shit and dont do anything right and pretty much want anarchy to run this site... My guess is, out of all that would say they would show up, 30 may be 40, i'm guessing 5 would actually show, and it wouldn't be any of the ones who constantly start the shit in every single thread.
When girls are allowed to make false accusations against someone, or when somone accuses a girl of BBFS, with out any proof, it shows the true demise of this board as a community... Guess I just long for the old days when we were all in this because there was a common bond of the hobby, and an affinity for actually getting laid. To be honest, of all the ones that make the most noise one here, when was thier last review, who was the last girl they saw, they dont participate in this hobby, only on this board. As a result, many many many ladies have left the board, and will not come back... i can think of only 2 or 3 that are actually still here and participate on any type fo regular basis... they are sick of being treated liek nothing more than pieces of meat, that you want to whip, beat, bite, smack around, and do whatever else your perverted little mind has in store for them. I really hope it restores your pathetic masculinity.
I know that there will be a lot of ridicule on this post, but before you do that, take off your board persona for a moment, and think like a fucking human being... you really want to treat people the way you treat them on here? if so, it makes you worse than just a fucktard, it makes you a wannabe-fucktard, and frankly, your posts have no business on this board...
Old 06-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #102
Perryay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert View Post
Im guessing the banner ad is placed for a certain amount of time... and it will stay, banned or not until that time runs out... unless they want and chose to reimburse her for the time they plan on taking away...
I'm sure it is, the other question, is she really BANNED? The signature lines have been known to be played with from time to time, plus I see the avatar has changed. IJS
Old 06-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #103
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
I'm sure it is, the other question, is she really BANNED? The signature lines have been known to be played with from time to time, plus I see the avatar has changed. IJS
Maybe she is a prophetess.....heh
Old 06-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #104
Perryay
Valued Poster

Hallelujah!! She's UNBANNED and back to being a verified provider.........
Old 06-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #105
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
So Dove...now that someone has a new title under their name, you all done now?
You were saying?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women