Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #16
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Listen to Her!

I think the only one "trick" to pleasing your partner orally is to listen to what she tells you and pay close attention to how she reacts. I often directly ask before we start getting physical.

I LOVE DATY and have been with women who love a hard tongue on their clit and women who can't stand it and need a soft broad tongue, women who love having me suck on their clit, and women who can't stand it, women who love fingers working their G spot, and (you guessed it) women who can't stand it, women who love a finger in the starfish or occasional forays with the tongue. If I have my tongue firmly in her starfish, then the bridge of my nose is usually against her clit. If I have a special move, the last one is it, I've had a few women who went wild with that combination, riding hard on the bridge of my nose while I tongue their bottom.

But back to rule #1, listen to your partner and pay attention to your partner's reactions.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #17
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Attachment 118854
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #18
Nia Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 106940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
I think the only one "trick" to pleasing your partner orally is to listen to what she tells you and pay close attention to how she reacts. I often directly ask before we start getting physical.

But back to rule #1, listen to your partner and pay attention to your partner's reactions.
You are absolutely correct. Every woman is different. I personally like the sucking action while playing with my nipples. Does the trick every time!
Nia Love is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #19
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Rule #1 Don't assume the same technique works on all women
Rule #2 If all else fails follow Rule #1
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #20
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitlicker7 View Post
This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode about the "swirl".
Ok, first every woman is different so here are a few things that I found different women love.
Focus on the lower pussy/taint area with nice long smooth strokes of the tongue. Don't toss the salad but let her think you're about to DATO, even if she begs for it hold out for at least five minutes or so.
The lips are another area that gets neglected. You can just tease them with the tip of your tongue or suck on them, just playing with the lips and ignore the clit altogether. Again she might beg you to move up to the clit but make her wait.
What works most for me is controlling her orgasm. Whatever you're doing down there by now you can tell when your girl is about to cum. When she is about to cum stop, move to another area or just kiss her thighs or something. Keep bringing her to the brink a few times and tease her and get her begging to cum. The mind game has more of an effect than the physical aspect but when she does finally cum you'll need ear plugs.
And I almost forgot about the bottom or underside of the clit. Spread her pussy and expose her clit and lick softly or stiffly depending on her reaction the bottom of her clit. Especially after bringing her to the brink of orgasm for a while. Have fun.
I'm glad someone got the Seinfeld reference.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #21
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

My home run technique is to massage the Gspot from the anus, while sucking her clit. and spreading her lips with the other hand. Get the picture ? Some downward pressure on her tummy directly above her pubic bone enhances this.

Women who like ass play seem to really love this. Or they are excellent liars.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #22
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Ok, this is all great advice. First, let me say that I wonder why more ladies are not replying with their wisdom. Just sayin...

Second, let me come at this from a different perspective. Instead of looking for tips and tricks, therefore breaking down the cunnilingus into different actions or techniques, to become a master, you need to incorporate all these and then forget them all when you are in the moment.

Consider taking the whole experience as one flowing event (and it will be flowing, I assure you). The things you say before, the forepay before you get there, perhaps some teasing as you get there, and the light outside licking, etc. And then getting more involved, with the deeper contact that has been suggested already.

If you're like me, not getting lost in the pussy will be a challenge, but that's what you must do. Stay aware of her, her responses, her noises, her requests (not always verbal), and react accordingly.

I'll give two more specific items of advice: there will be a point that she will get into it and start trying to accelerate the rythm/pace. If you're like me, you'll be tempted to accelerate with her. Don't. I always maintain the current tempo, slowing things down a little, and dragging out the build up.

My second fav is this thing where I have my tongue all the way in but still form a suction with the top of my mouth around the clit. (hopefully she likes it. Maybe it's just me. Hee-hee)

Anyway...to close. Consider it a complete experience from start to finish. Your awareness and staying in the moment, in conjunction with techniques you might use, will go further than just assembling new stuff. If you don't think about it during, you'll be naturally creative, and every time will be great and different.

This, with all the other great ideas presented above, puts you on track for good times. Now go do it!!
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #23
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sign me up LoveNHorny............I want the free demo, hell let make a how to do video and Im make sure there needs to be many many takes........Yum!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #24
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
My home run technique is to massage the Gspot from the anus, while sucking her clit. and spreading her lips with the other hand. Get the picture ? Some downward pressure on her tummy directly above her pubic bone enhances this.

Women who like ass play seem to really love this. Or they are excellent liars.
When I read statements like this, I become worried. There are women that HATE having their clit SUCKED or chewed. I smacked a guy last week (and then apologized) when he started sucking on my clit and I almost hit the ceiling in pain.

I just do NOT understand why men cannot get it through their heads (both of them) that all women are different with their likes and dislikes.

My thanks to the one poster above that wrote that all women are different.

Yes, we are!!!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #25
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNHorny View Post
Ok, this is all great advice. First, let me say that I wonder why more ladies are not replying with their wisdom. Just sayin...

...I'll give two more specific items of advice: there will be a point that she will get into it and start trying to accelerate the rythm/pace. If you're like me, you'll be tempted to accelerate with her. Don't. I always maintain the current tempo, slowing things down a little, and dragging out the build up.

This, with all the other great ideas presented above, puts you on track for good times. Now go do it!!
THAT was some great advice. If you're doing something that is causing a great response, do not STOP and don't change what you're doing!!!

Some of us are very sensitive. If you're going in the right direction, don't go HARDER and faster unless there is some encouragement in that direction.

Oh well ... I'm going to stop bitching now. Men are horrible with oral sex for the most part. That's why I prefer intercourse.

Of course now .. intercourse is becoming almost obsolete with my client base. Big pout!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 03:18 PM   #26
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post

I LOVE DATY and have been with women who love a hard tongue on their clit and women who can't stand it and need a soft broad tongue, women who love having me suck on their clit, and women who can't stand it, women who love fingers working their G spot, and (you guessed it) women who can't stand it, women who love a finger in the starfish or occasional forays with the tongue. If I have my tongue firmly in her starfish, then the bridge of my nose is usually against her clit. If I have a special move, the last one is it, I've had a few women who went wild with that combination, riding hard on the bridge of my nose while I tongue their bottom.

PERFECT advice!!! (Why does this NOT surprise me?)

Oh, I owe you a story, don't I?
Old 04-16-2012, 03:56 AM   #27
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Location: Underneath my Mistress, pleasuring her while my face is being smothered.

If she wants to handcuff me to the bed and sit on my face and make me eat her out, I am all for it...its not a fucking rubiks cube, its not that difficult to figure out the spots your woman wants it. Suck her clit, caress her ass while doin it, stick your tongue deep inside, swirl it around, get every single drop of that sweet juice you can, make her moan and beg and plead for more until your face is all wet and she is heaving her clit against your nose.
BuriedFace is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:49 AM   #28
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

" When I read statements like this, I become worried. There are women that HATE having their clit SUCKED or chewed. I smacked a guy last week (and then apologized) when he started sucking on my clit and I almost hit the ceiling in pain.

I just do NOT understand why men cannot get it through their heads (both of them) that all women are different with their likes and dislikes. " - EW.

Ms. Whispers: Thank you for your comment. Please understand I DO get it through my head that all women are different ! in 40+ years of practice I have learned that lesson quite well. The technique described I realize is not for everyone. I do listen, and ask, what a woman prefers.

In my experience, this techinique has served well. Biting, and any other bit of aggressive play, is left entirely to the dictates of the woman. I would expect the same when a woman is attending my low hanging fruit.

It is not my primary, out-of-the-gate assumption she will appreciate what I mentioned. My absolute goal is to uncover the secret of her preferences, then to deliver in the best manner possible. No chauvinism implied or intended. It is all about her pleasure when I am attending to her oral bliss.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #29
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

EWhispers and Ms. Athena: thanks for your comments. I guess I just try and discourage the whole "techniques" thing, not that they're not important. It's just a person shouldnt get lost thinking about them.

Ms. Athena, we'd have to charge for That how to video! Such high quality training!!
And yes, many takes.

EW, I'm sorry you're bummed about the oral/intercourse thing. Sounds like you need a high quality provider for the former, while still getting some excellence, in the latter. Outta curiosity, are you finding things trending more towards oral nowadays? And if so, why do you think that is?

Buried Face, I think I'm seeing a trend here. Correct me if I'm wrong but do you like face sitting?? (hahaha!)
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:05 AM   #30
ChuckJrster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Good advice here. Thx.
ChuckJrster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women