Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2012, 07:29 AM   #46
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

"should she make an announcement he is guilty"
Am I reading too much into that?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:38 AM   #47
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Honestly if I fear my life because people were trying to attack me after a situation I PUT MYSELF IN, then I would turn myself over to police custody because that is the safest place you could be - but that is just from from a sane person. Fleeing the sity or state you are being investigated in and losing contact with the best legal services you could have in a situation like that, doesn't seem at all reasonable. I love seeing all these people who rooted from Zimmerman trying to justify him disappearing. Guilty people run and if Zimmerman needs police protection that should be held on the state since they didn't detain him the first go around.
Somebody has watched too much TV. Yeah, put me in the Sanford City Jail. Allegedly their Police Station shut down earlier after 20 people marched on it. Would that comfort you?

He still has a bounty on his head that no govt agency wants to address. Guilty people run, yes, but so do scared people. Of course, its hard to run if you have a black guy on top of you, pummeling ..ooopsies.

Strange that this prosecutor is waiting 72 hours for an announcement.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:38 AM   #48
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Just a reminder for the Little Dutch Boy: Kieft's War --

129 Dutch .....
Dear I'm Brainless One: You don't have a clue, do you. You are all about hate and a distorted reality.

Of course there have been Dutch atrocities. And Spanish ones. And Japanese. And Hindu. And Muslim. And Cambodian. And Russian. And Inca. And White Christian American. Among others.

No race, creed, or nationality is exempt from having bad people. But you have a kind of obvious blind spot that anyone who looks/sounds/believes like you could ever do anything wrong.

You ignore any question that might wrinkle fit your version of ethnic purity and perfection. You can't (or refuse) to see where you continually contradict your own philosophical points. Most hypocrites are truly blind to their own hypocricy and you clearly fit that category.

I have a half dozen questions or more on the table for you that you ignore to babble on hating all kinds of people who don't look or sound like you.

America is the best form of government I know of on the planet, but it isn't perfect. And I certainly don't ascribe to the belief that freedom is only for people who thump the bible to a distorted ultra conservative beat. Too bad you do.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:43 AM   #49
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

@Doove Martin wasnt shot in the head at all let alone the back of it.

Why is the eyewitness that saw Martin on top of Zimmerman beating him up while Zimmerman screamed for help completely discounted in this discussion? Now if you want to argue that Zimmerman created the situation by following Martin I follow that line of thinking but this helpless child shit who was shot for no reason shit is just crazy. He was a 6'2'' and beating the shit out of someone according to a person WHO ACTUALLY SAW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Dear I'm Brainless One: You don't have a clue, do you. You are all about hate and a distorted reality.

Of course there have been Dutch atrocities. And Spanish ones. And Japanese. And Hindu. And Muslim. And Cambodian. And Russian. And Inca. And White Christian American. Among others.

No race, creed, or nationality is exempt from having bad people. But you have a kind of obvious blind spot that anyone who looks/sounds/believes like you could ever do anything wrong.

You ignore any question that might wrinkle fit your version of ethnic purity and perfection. You can't (or refuse) to see where you continually contradict your own philosophical points. Most hypocrites are truly blind to their own hypocricy and you clearly fit that category.

I have a half dozen questions or more on the table for you that you ignore to babble on hating all kinds of people who don't look or sound like you.

America is the best form of government I know of on the planet, but it isn't perfect. And I certainly don't ascribe to the belief that freedom is only for people who thump the bible to a distorted ultra conservative beat. Too bad you do.
Fuck you Old-goaT! Nothing in that post was a lie or a distortion; hence, your attempt to distort by ignoring its context is itself another of your mediocre lies. You are a liar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:20 AM   #51
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Again I think Zimmerman has been mentally ill this whole time, I said it the first day that all this blew up in the news. He had stalked and beaten his girlfriend and was arrested for assault and she then put a restraining order out against him. He then went on this one man crusade to be a watchdog for neighborhoods that were in areas not even associated with his neighborhood and even assaulted a police officer in one case.. then makes about 3 dozen phone calls to the police department and 911 over "suspicious black males". Then he finally kills someone. I would say all this is a pretty good indication of someone who is not well or mentally sound.

Be careful! Some of the facts you are pointing out don't fit certain people's views here. They won't like that.

In addition Zimmermans dad is a retired Judge so why the hell isn't he having a serious talk with his son about doing the right things here? Instead his Dad goes on multiple talk news shows in an under cover mode and starts making statements that end up making things much worse for his son. Not to mention his brother comes out of the woodwork (a brother who he hasn't seen or heard from in years) doing the same thing. All of this behavior is truly bizarre.

Yep. No one ever said that judges are smart. Too many are elected based only upon what party they belong to. In FL in particular you have/had some real losers. Having said that, I know nothing about this guy specifically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Of course, its hard to run if you have a black guy on top of you, pummeling ..ooopsies.
Ah yes, ooopsies indeed! "But you don't understand, I was just making a joke!" No, you were letting your inner racist shine through. Not that we hadn't gotten the hint long ago.

Hey I.B.: Here's another pre-judger for you to comment on. I know you won't, because you are only upset when people pre-judge with an opinion different from your own, right? gnadfly is prejudging a dead guy, but it's OK with you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #52
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Somebody has watched too much TV. Yeah, put me in the Sanford City Jail. Allegedly their Police Station shut down earlier after 20 people marched on it. Would that comfort you?

He still has a bounty on his head that no govt agency wants to address. Guilty people run, yes, but so do scared people. Of course, its hard to run if you have a black guy on top of you, pummeling ..ooopsies.

Strange that this prosecutor is waiting 72 hours for an announcement.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/09...rayvon-martin/

Quote:
A group of students calling themselves the Dream Defenders blocked the entrance of the department’s headquarters early Monday. City officials said the protest would have “minimal effect” on police and fire officials’ response to emergency calls.
I got it from a site you like so wouldn't bitch about it being bias. As far as this article states, the station was shut down but the rally gathered around the building blocking the entrance but did not impair emergency response in anyway. It was hardly a dangerous situation, just a mild inconvenience for for Sanford. If it was dangerous the crowd would have been dealt with to disperse them immediately. Its funny how you just pick up on something and then start rattling it off as justification but never even looked it up to see the whole story. Unlike you I like to do my research before I start spewing things about people being biases and going off hearsay. I hardly think people are going to bombard a police station. You can talk about how tall Martin was and how a being a few inches taller than someone guarantees that they would win a fight versus +100 lbs. If Zimmerman spotted Martin in the car he should have stayed in the car during the duration of the call- seems reasonable to stay as far away as possible from a threatening and possibly dangerous person right? But then again I am a normal person with common sense- which apparently this Zimmerman dude is severely lacking as shown multiple times so far.

More links because honestly I think everything is bullshit unless it has links

Orlando Sentinel
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ommunity-forum

Quote:
Police later said that although protesters blocked the front doors to police headquarters, they had little real impact on police operations. The only real hardship, said police Sgt. David Morgenstern, was that members of the public who need to be fingerprinted for job applications had to be turned away.
I await your rebuttal..
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #53
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Fuck you Old-goaT! Nothing in that post was a lie or a distortion; hence, your attempt to distort by ignoring its context is itself another of your mediocre lies. You are a liar.
Where did I say your post was a lie? That's right, I didn't!

I just pointed out that you have a lot of hate about a lot of groups that don't look/believe as you do.

What context did I ignore? I didn't remember this post being about the Dutch in New Amsterdam until you brought it up. I must have missed that part of the thread.

Personally, I have absolutely no desire to fuck you, so please don't go there. I'm not into guys as you aparently are. Not that I have an issue with you being gay, it's just not my thing.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #54
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
"should she make an announcement he is guilty"
Am I reading too much into that?
I am hoping that she makes an announcement with some facts that will shed light on this debacle. If she determines that there are facts that point to having him arrested then she needs to do that.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:53 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where did I say your post was a lie? That's right, I didn't!

I just pointed out that you have a lot of hate about a lot of groups that don't look/believe as you do.

What context did I ignore? I didn't remember this post being about the Dutch in New Amsterdam until you brought it up. I must have missed that part of the thread.

Personally, I have absolutely no desire to fuck you, so please don't go there. I'm not into guys as you aparently are. Not that I have an issue with you being gay, it's just not my thing.
Your distortions are the lie, Old-goaT! That post was explicitly addressed at Little Dutch Boy Waverunner’s condescending and derogatory remark about Americans; nothing else. You remain a liar for all to see, Old-goaT.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #56
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
With your face on wanted posters "Dead or Alive" all over the country, wouldn't you want to make yourself scarce? Let's just for the sake of argument say he is innocent. The media have ruined his life. There are very few places he can walk down the street in safety. Hell, yeah, I'd go underground too.

And if he's guilty, how the hell will he get a fair trial?

This is what happens when we exploit class warfare and race envy.

The Black Panthers and the race hustlers have made Zimmerman a target for assassination, so he panics and runs away. Now the Black Panthers and the race husters point to his flight as proof of guilt. I sure hope justice is done in this case. I believe Zimmerman acted in self defence; if he didn't then he should be prosecuted. The standard for proving guilt is beyond a reasonable doubt. It's a high standard. I hope Zimmerman isn't used as a scape goat because of the threat of mob violence.

I'll always be convinced that OJ Simpson was allowed to get away with murder because of the fear of mob violence. Filing charges in the district where the cirme was committed was the usual procedure in Los Angeles. In Simpson's case, they filed charges in downtown LA which insured a predominantly black jury. If Simpson had been charged in the district where the crime was committed (Brentwood) the jury would probabably have been all white. If Simpson had been charged with murder, found guilty, and sentenced to death (as I believe he should have been) by an all white jury, black people would have burned Los Angeles to the ground. If Zimmerman is not charged or if he is charged and found not guilty black people will probably riot all over the country. I hope the special prosecutor in the Zimmerman case has the courage to not be intimidated by fear of the mob.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #57
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You are all blowing smoke.

There is no credible report that Zimmerman has fled; or otherwise is avoiding law enforcement or the courts. There is no credible reports that money has been taken.

Zimmerman may get railroaded by the Obama DOJ, but I think he was a good citizen acting in self defense. So far, the only thing Martin has going for him are cries of phony racism and a president who is willing to fan the flames.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Again I think Zimmerman has been mentally ill this whole time, I said it the first day that all this blew up in the news. He had stalked and beaten his girlfriend and was arrested for assault and she then put a restraining order out against him. [In 2005: seven years ago when Zimmerman was 20 yrs old.]He then went on this one man crusade to be a watchdog for neighborhoods that were in areas not even associated with his neighborhood and even assaulted a police officer in one case[In 2005: seven years ago when he was 20 yrs old].. then makes about 3 dozen phone calls [seven calls in seven months, and he never‚ 'volunteered' race -- he was always asked.]to the police department and 911 over "suspicious black males". Then he finally kills someone. I would say all this is a pretty good indication of someone who is not well or mentally sound.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...police-officer

Trayvon Martin Shooter Zimmerman’s Audio Tapes Show Calm
By Candace Smith
Apr 6, 2012 12:21pm

SANFORD, Fla. — New analysis of calls to police made by George Zimmerman, who shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, show a man who never offered up race as a descriptor of suspicious people in the neighborhood watch area until being prompted by a dispatcher. On the calls he made to Sanford, Fla., police he seems reluctant to take initiative in pursuing one suspicious man.

Since August 2011, Zimmerman has called in to a non-emergency police line seven times [seven calls in seven months], according to documents released by the Sanford Police Department. Of those calls, five were made to report a “suspicious person.” In the audio released by Seminole County Sheriff’s Department, he describes the suspicious characters as black or African-American, though never mentioning race until after he was asked to describe the characters. These five calls all began similarly, with Zimmerman saying that he was calling as a result of past break-ins or robberies.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...1-audio-tapes/

Quote:
Hey I.B.: Here's another pre-judger for you to comment on. I know you won't, because you are only upset when people pre-judge with an opinion different from your own, right? gnadfly is prejudging a dead guy, but it's OK with you.
Perhaps because Gnadfly is repeating known witness statements from the case:
With a single punch, Trayvon Martin the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk, leaving him bloody and battered, law-enforcement authorities told the Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...black-teenager
Old 04-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #59
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Apparently the police only released 7 of those calls and indicated there were up to 30. What does his age of 20 have to do with what I stated? He was a grown man and it shows that he is mentally unsound and dangerous. Anyone who assaults their girlfriend or attacks a police officer displays violent tendencies period no matter what the age.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:25 AM   #60
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Has Zimmerman been charged with anything? NO Do we have the right to move about the country as we see fit? YES Only a judge can tell you not to leave town with any sort of authority behind it. With the police it is more a Hollywood construct than any sort of binding order. How would you react if you, your parents and people around you are getting death threats from an organization with a history of racial violence (the black panther not the Klan but not much difference)?

We don't know if Zimmerman is guilty of anything (except bad judgement) or not but we have to assume guilt. So if he wants to go to a party like Kacey Anthony, or Israel like fugitive Marc Rich then we can't prevent him. Unless you don't believe in the American form of justice and would prefer something like the Soviet Union or a Transylvanian village in a gothic horror movie (pitchforks and torches).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women