Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40388
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What you want to see in a Double/2girl session?

When you muster up the energy, strength, and ($$) to partake in a 2girl session, what are your "Must Do's"??

Do you have a Doubles "bucket list" or checklist of activities that you would hope to see happen?

I've heard some really disheartening stories lately from some of my gents who have spent their hard earned mula, just to have a "so so, eh" doubles experience. I dont understand why girls advertise doubles, but don't allow the fun freaky stuff to happen??@! (.....girls kissing each other, playing w/toys on each other, daty each other, 69'ing each other, MSOG, sharing a nice snowball at the end, etc. etc.)

What are some things that you want on your Doubles Checklist?
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
u69too
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Watching two babes in the 69 position is highest on my list. I probably would cheat a little by diving in any take a few licks myself DATY and rimming; while they are in the that position. Afterwards, 69 position with me and one of the girls would be hot. While the other girl shares the DATY experience. The climax would be the two girls taking turns going down on me before empty my load in one or both of their mouthes. Watching them snowball at the end would be the cardiac experience for me (but what a way too go ) !!
u69too is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Girls doing a 69, while going Greek on the girl that is on top. Pulling out and having an ATM. This has to be done after having Taco Bell. Tops for me.

The icing on the cake would be to have them reenact the scene from 2girls1cup.

Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #4
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

HOly Moly Italiana .. i like wait slash that .. I LOVE THE WAY U THINK ... wanna play ??? hehehe!!

Well as for me i usually offer diff types of doubles ... one with lots of full girl on girl action, toys {bullets, dildos , anal beads , daty, dfk, lfk , strap on} and sometimes i dont get to use all those bc we are all enjoying each other .. however on my 2nd type of double we lay the man down and devour him .. sucking , face sitting, wet sloppy juicy bbbj , sometimes spanking on him, and of course us .. {{i luv my whip}} .... and i usually tend to do this kind of double when my double partner is not so much into girl on girl..

My bucket list would def be double vag.. MMF exxxperience and eventually DP !!!

well u sound fun .. and if u ever need a doubles partner im ur girl .. or my freaky doubles partner Italia would luv to have fun with u as well =]*

xoxoxo
sweet lexxxi dd's
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

doubles with you and your partners are always fun Lexxxi and I agree ==> Italiana indeed has some wonderful ideas....
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #6
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I love the Prom King treatment. I'm not into the g on g action as much, I want both of them working on me or me working on one lady while the other works on me.

The only obvious exception is me and one of the ladies dp'ing the other, me via the cub and my partner in crime wearing a strap-on. T'was crazy hot.....

*BTW, my 1000th post.....
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #7
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Oh dear diary...

If I could only find the ones that would both work Mr Happy into a frenzy and then one of them to mount Mr Happy and the other straddle my face to keep my tongue busy. Then the ladies swap positions and continue to swap positions til someone gives up.

Being tied up while this is happening would be a nice touch too...
levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #8
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
... allow the fun freaky stuff to happen??@! (.....girls kissing each other, playing w/toys on each other, daty each other, 69'ing each other, MSOG, sharing a nice snowball at the end, etc. etc.)

BINGO! I think you said it all right there. I'd just add some three way DFK, double BBBJ, and letting me fit in where ever possible.
Guest041315 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #9
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50
Thumbs up

If I could ever find two girls (really just one) down for it, I LOVE the thought of a girl doing TUMA while the other does BBBJ. BBBJ=Great, TUMA=Fucking mind-blowing! I've only had TUMA once, and it was the best thing I've ever felt. Combine that with my 2nd favorite activity (well, uncovered FS is really my 2nd favorite, but I don't do that in the hobby!) and what a session!

I think the fabric of time and space may rip from the shear intensity of the whole experience. LOL Of course, the Girl-on-girl and cum-swapping stuff is pretty damn hot too!
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #10
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

I've done a couple doubles sessions that really didn't live up to the billing cuz the ladies weren't into each other but they were still fun. I guess to really be great it would have to be just a pile of the three of us licking, sucking and fucking till we were all spent and exhausted.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #11
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28
Default Nuh Uhh...

{{{{{{{{{Princess!}}}}}}}}

oOOps!

Where was I? (concussion)

Oh I 'member...

The last time I tried to share a sexual fantasy with a friend of mine, she laughed at me.

So while I'd love to share, I don't know if I could handle the humiliating laughter again. {sniffles}

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #12
some_buddy
Registered Member

I think IP poses a great question. Conventional wisdom says find 2 girls that really enjoy each other and go from there. That of course begs the question of how you, the client, and your chemistry with each fits in.

The two best double sessions I've had both were situations where I knew one provider quite well and she brought her friend for me to play with. The dynamic of her watching and participating in me playing with her friend and telling her what turns me on about her friend, was really hot and increased the intimacy markedly.

As far as actual 3-way acts, I'm still waiting for IP to show me what's possible beyond the already stated obvious.
some_buddy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #13
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry babe but the raccoon bit of your fantasy was really funny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
{{{{{{{{{Princess!}}}}}}}}

oOOps!

Where was I? (concussion)

Oh I 'member...

The last time I tried to share a sexual fantasy with a friend of mine, she laughed at me.

So while I'd love to share, I don't know if I could handle the humiliating laughter again. {sniffles}

Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #14
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I've done a number of doubles. The keys to success all involve communication (like most of the rest of life-go figure.) The guy needs to be clear about what he expects, i.e. how much g on g, if any, vs. he's the focus the whole time. Then too, I think it helps a lot if he's been with at least one of the women before. Being with both is even better. Details about the menu follow from these principles.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #15
Coolpops
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I think watching two girls snowball at the end is a very erotic experience.
Coolpops is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women