Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47748
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
jimmers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Wrist band for mid march!

Looks like I will have 2 wristbands to give away. Your best offer or best trade will get the 2! Send me a PM or reply on this message thread! This is for the music portion of S x SW.
jimmers is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

How about I trade you the hour of time I already owe you? Sounds like a deal to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmers View Post
Looks like I will have 2 wristbands to give away. Your best offer or best trade will get the 2! Send me a PM or reply on this message thread! This is for the music portion of S x SW.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine View Post
How about I trade you the hour of time I already owe you? Sounds like a deal to me!
I guess that would be a deal for you! The way you word this, you already owe him an hour, and you'll do him the favor of taking his wristband and call it even?? Weird math dear.. If he gives you the wrist band, you would owe him MORE than the hour you already owe him.. jus' sayin'..
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:36 AM   #4
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll trade you a home-cooked dinner of your choice and playtime at my cozy lair - probably be about 3-5 hours of time - for the wristbands. It's been several years since I attended & have really wanted to make it the past couple of years. Just wasn't able to swing it. Please consider my offer.

Kitty Kat
XOXOXO
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:00 AM   #5
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, it would be a good deal for ME- that was the joke...I thought that would be apparent. Wow, I really seem THAT dense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
I guess that would be a deal for you! The way you word this, you already owe him an hour, and you'll do him the favor of taking his wristband and call it even?? Weird math dear.. If he gives you the wrist band, you would owe him MORE than the hour you already owe him.. jus' sayin'..
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
blueball5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Just for your info. You can only buy 2 wristbands and one has to be the same name as the cardholder, the second has to be assigned at time of purchase, when you pick the wristband up you have to show current ID. You can not pick up wristband for someone... This rule plus other rules make it impossible to sell real wristbands... So People Beware Of The Fake Wristbands...
blueball5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #7
jimmers
Valued Poster

A bit of drama for a simple offer!

Kit - You are offering too much, they only run $170 each!
Reya - When I get back in town on Wed I will set the time up to claim my very lucky winnings! And I get the joke, heck, hope I'm not dense either!
Blueball- There are a lot of fake ones out there, whoever gets these will have to pick them up themselves and show their ID to get them. If someone offers to sell you one that they just "happen to have on them" are the ones you should without question stay away from!
Nuglet- looks like you were just funnin' too....no harm, no foul... I'm easy to take advantage of and need the occasional monger to watch my back...thanks!
Paven- Got your message and will respond back as well!

Just to make it clearer - I really don't want too much in exchange, I am much more interested in fun. I would much rather get an extra long back rub and permission to tie up a provider and tickle her unstopped for 15 minutes rather than a couple of benji's.

These were given to me and just want someone who will enjoy them and use them. At the same time have fun with me!
Old 02-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #8
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Jimmers; great foot forward and an honest offer.. good for you.. Hope you have a great time with whichever lucky lady joins you..
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:52 AM   #9
jimmers
Valued Poster

I have until tomorrow to assign my two tickets; I will close this out by tonight. Part of me assigning these is I have to put an actual name and email on each ticket. You have to pick up the bands with an email confirmation (emailed once I assign). I understand if you don't want to give me your actual name, but that is the only way I can assign and you pick up. I also am getting old and I have permanent short time memory loss for anything associated with hobbying for some reason.

In case you are still interested and the first offer is too nervous about giving that info, let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #10
jimmers
Valued Poster

Ok my two are assigned, I hope you enjoy them!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women