Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35445
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #16
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Oh well - that settles the mystery then - if your 'buddy' saw it, all the research that myself and many others have conducted over the last 10+ years was for naught.

...pfffft

Mr. Bill is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I just wanted to know what you thought of their quotes. You aren't even addressing what they said. 9-11 came up in another thread, so I was looking up some background, and found this site. Just read their quotes, they aren't "truthers", well, not all of them. They have some interesting perspectives. That is all.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #18
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
Oh well - that settles the mystery then - if your 'buddy' saw it, all the research that myself and many others have conducted over the last 10+ years was for naught.

...pfffft

LMAO!

Yep! First responders sue THE MEDIA for killing their buddies and also for reneging on health care for fake respiratory problems. How much did you have to pay the acrobatic pilot to barely miss the building and for the Dodge Ram that pulled the building down and for the those people to jump out of buildings and for those insurance companies to pay death benefits on people who were just ... never mind. When you're as far gone as you are, there is no return to sanity without a lobotomy.

RESEARCH, MY ASS!

Aluminum Plane - Glass Building
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #19
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I just wanted to know what you thought of their quotes. You aren't even addressing what they said. 9-11 came up in another thread, so I was looking up some background, and found this site. Just read their quotes, they aren't "truthers", well, not all of them. They have some interesting perspectives. That is all.
The only statements which were remotely interesting were from:

- Col. George Nelson
- Capt. Russ Wittenberg
- Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD
- Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD

...further lending support to the contention that there were no planes colliding with any buildings on September 11, 2001.

Once you remove planes from the equation, most all of the anomalies of the day's events vanish - with the exception of the exotic weaponry by which the Towers were pulverized in mid-air.

FYI, not only were the planes faked, the majority of the alleged victims were also faked, i.e. created by computer algorithm.

>>> http://www.septemberclues.info/

Old 02-16-2012, 11:40 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ok, Bill. You've lost me there. I don't think there is any serious doubt that planes flew into the towers and the Pentagon. Where did the planes go, then, if they didn't hit the buildings and the field in Pennsylvania?

I think there are legitimate questions to be asked, but this is fairly far-fetched.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:48 PM   #21
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok, Bill. You've lost me there. I don't think there is any serious doubt that planes flew into the towers and the Pentagon. Where did the planes go, then, if they didn't hit the buildings and the field in Pennsylvania?

I think there are legitimate questions to be asked, but this is fairly far-fetched.
I don't expect you - or most anyone else to "get it" - however, you are dead wrong - there is a mountain of evidence which precludes any planes flying into the Towers on 9/11 - you just haven't bothered to look.

Umm, you have seen movies with SFX in them - haven't you?

Old 02-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

COG, you cannot argue intelligently with a "Truther". They live in a fantasy world - brainwashed by those paragons of liberal virtue: Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:11 AM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I didn't start this thread to argue - shock - I was interested in what people thought about these seemingly respectable people expressing doubt about the official story. Bill may be a "truther" but he did answer the question.

Oh, well.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:19 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

He sounds like one of yours Stevie.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:21 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default You know what they say about arguing with crazy people...

smile and back away
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:46 AM   #26
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post

...pfffft

Bill you ignorant slut. How do you find the time? With that deep research proving HIV is a hoax and now the 9/11 conspiracy? Did they take you off the 'Elvis isn't dead' project?

..and Cog...I would fall into the trap of an ad hominem, but it's obvious you don't have a opinion other than baiting people and sucking Bill's whacko dick. Whoever said age equals wisdom obviously hasn't read your crap. As you're so fond of saying...Gawd!
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #27
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

This one of those threads where you just cant get the coo coo back in the clock.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Bill you ignorant slut. How do you find the time? With that deep research proving HIV is a hoax and now the 9/11 conspiracy? Did they take you off the 'Elvis isn't dead' project?

..and Cog...I would fall into the trap of an ad hominem, but it's obvious you don't have a opinion other than baiting people and sucking Bill's whacko dick. Whoever said age equals wisdom obviously hasn't read your crap. As you're so fond of saying...Gawd!
Gawd, you moron! Ad hominen attack? Bullshit! I never called you gay!

Old 02-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

But on a more serious note, I was just wondering why so many of the Bush haters seem to accept his version of 9-11 without reservation. To many of them, everything he did in his administration was wrong, how did he get this one right?

There are a number of questions that I think haven't been answered fully. Why did the two tallest towers in NYC implode in their own footprint when it was obvious that one side of the towers was weakened more than the other? Why did Building 7 implode in its own footprint, and it wasn't even hit? People get paid thousands and thousands of dollars to get even smaller buildings to do that. I don't get how three buildings had that happen all by accident. Why did the plane fly into that side of the Pentagon? They must have known Rummy's office was in a different sector, why did they crash into a section of the Pentagon that was being remodeled, and held relatively few people? Why do they say that Flight 73 crashed in Pennsylvania, when the debris field is more consistent with it being shot down?

There must be reasonable answers to these questions. I want to know why we don't have them. Even the members of the 911 Commission weren't satisfied with their report. Why weren't they given more resources, since this attack was used as a basis for two wars, and almost endless restrictions on liberty?

How did a two-bit camel jockey, bin Laden, pull this off? He had done nothing of this magnitude before or since. The only evidence we have of his involvement is his own mouth taking credit for it.

I'm not a "truther" as the term is used today, but I still don't think we know as much as we should.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:08 AM   #30
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I'm a Bush hater....but to think 9/11 story is his version, is giving him way to much credit. Did he use 9/11 to influence his own agenda, perhaps. But, come on. Why did th buildings implode...infra structure melt due as a result of the explosion and high heat content of burning fuel...and the thrust of the planes' impact did not impact solely one side. Terrorists flying a plane, and knowing which side of building Rummy was in....oh please, did any outsider have a clue which side Rummy's office was in???

Regarding building 7....I'll be the first to admit, not real familiar with the story behind it. When I went on a tour of ground zero, our tour guide showed us how small and tight the area was. Two huge buildings on fire, collasping...and with hot debris all over the place could be the answer...but I'll admit to just guessing on that one.

As someone who has friends living in Penn area where Flight 73 crashed, thus followed that story in detail...the plane crashed head down first, that combined with the cockpit tapes clearly show the plane was not shot down. Sadly, the truth is our military was also found with its pants down that day...and leadership level...I think it is extremely reasonable to believe what happen on 73...passengers actions resulted in crash.
Regarding the area of debris....take a plane going in excess of 400 to 500 miles per hour, of course it is going to leave a wide area of debris.

How did bin Laden pull it off....it really was not some sophisticated, high tech operation. They caught us with our pants down, that simple. (Not to say we are super prepared today...but we were defintely ripe on 9/11.) Estimated cost of that operation was what...half a million...chump chain.

Now, with all that said, I do believe that we, general public do not know all the details of that day. But the major ones, yes we do.

And then there is the old arguement, that the government is simply not efficient enough to "cover-up" something at this level. Especially when you combine the intense levels of investigations both within the gov't as well as public scrunity by outside independent organizations.,
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women