Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160858
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35593
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
Carlylov
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 117415
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Review area for wichita kansas

I know we are not a big city but I feel our threads get lost in the kansas city threads. So I was wondering if you would consider adding and wichita thread.
Carlylov is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

We get a lot of reviews for the Wichita/Topeka/Lawrence areas in this section. I don't see them planning on making a separate section for reviews for those areas, however, if ads and reviews for those areas pick up a bit more I will make the suggestion to separate some of the KS region out within this area to have provider ads for Wichita and Topeka/Lawrence as well as reviews for those regions separated out as well.

As it stands, the reviews coming from those areas aren't as prevalent as they are in the KC area alone... although they meet the STL area's postings.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:38 AM   #3
Wildbillyolo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Wichita people could preface their reviews with ICT in the subject line. Actually I would like to see a subject line like this: ICT review Carlylov fantasy come true! Or whatever tag line you want.
That would make it soooooo much easier to scan through posts and read about fantasies that you are interested in.

While I'm at it, even the ISO section would benefit from more descriptive subject lines. usually you see Has anybody seen this girl? Why not add a little more info like - has anybody met Carlylov from ICT?
Wildbillyolo is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
HasLoveWillTravel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Wichita just really needs it's own space apart from KC. KC is more Missouri than Kansas anyway.
HasLoveWillTravel is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #5
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

This section encompasses Kansas and Kansas City Metro (both KCKS & KCMO)... there is a whole 'nother area for Missouri and that area encompasses reviews and posts for Missouri, STL and Southern Illinois.

If there is a section for ITC, it will be within the KS/KC board section and not separate from it.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:19 PM   #6
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

If I recall, didn't we used to have a Kansas forum and a Missouri forum. And people were all confused about Kansas City. So the Missouri forum had St. Louis and most KC posts and the Kansas forum had Wichita and some KC posts. It was very annoying to have to check two forums for the KC info. This way is a whole lot better.

Or am I confusing ECCIE with another site?
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:22 PM   #7
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

No - it was this site Q, many moons ago . . .

Personally, I believe there is enough traffic / participation from Wichita that they really should have their own geographical section, it would be more conducive for participation from members from areas surrounding Wichita (OKC, etc.). The reviews for ICT ladies at times have outnumbered the reviews from KC (in a single day), and the ISO section is damn confusing at times with the overlap.

It is beginning to make sense to move KC from Kansas and make it a stand-alone, leaving Wichita the focus of the KS forums with Topeka, etc. falling in either as they see fit - it benefits both markets immensely, but especially Wichita. Not to mention it would possibly increase postings/membership in both and by extension, page-views.

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #8
bartipero
Valued Poster

I agree. It's no big deal to look between the two if they're established, either. People already do that on here all of the time from outside the KC region. We're all so incredibly interesting and insightful.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #9
Omahan
Secretary of State

Why anyone would think Topeka should go with Wichita is beyond me. Topeka is twice as far from Wichita as it is from Kansas City. I don't care whether or not Wichita has their own forum but they shouldn't drag the rest of the state down with them.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:46 AM   #10
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, many people would see the logic in making Wichita the focus of KS and having everything but the immediate KC metro area within a KS sub-forum. I get what you're saying . . . but they have to go somewhere. LOL
Old 01-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #11
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Where does it end? Does Tennessee complain that Memphis is closer to St. Louis than it is to Knoxville? Should Kenosha-Racine be in the Chicago boards? Pensacola and Jacksonville are both in the Northern Florida forum. Mobile and Birmingham, AL? New Orleans and Shreveport? Seattle and Spokane? Should Reno be on the Sacramento forum or the Las Vegas forum?
Old 01-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #12
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It doesn't end, change is constant. It ends when it is uncluttered and navigation / segmentation makes sense to the user-base and provides a superior experience. The bottom line is that there's way to much traffic crossover between Wichita and KC - and MOST of it is completely unrelated. If Wichita were lumped with OKC, the SAME argument may take place. If there is enough traffic for ANY area to necessitate their own section - do it! It won't do anything but make a better board, IMHO. Wichita IS the largest city in Kansas . . . and KC traffic is down a slight tick.

Each case is different. There is such distance between KC and Wichita that in this case, IMHO, they ought to be segmented . . . it is beginning to look like the board is neglecting BOTH areas by not addressing them individually, again, IMHO.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

I totally agree that the board should be divided logically on a case-by-case basis, and if there is sufficient traffic for Wichita to be separate from KC Metro then I totally support it. San Diego and Los Angeles each have their own forum and neither of them is very active, so there is certainly precedent.

I do think it is strange that some forums cover whole states or multiple states (Indiana, Michigan, the Carolinas) while other forums are dedicated to a single city (Denver, Atlanta, Boston). I wonder if the people in the rest of Washington state complain that they are lumped in with Seattle.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:15 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I may have to review Carly, soon! But I would miss all the fun posts from KC. If we could just put ICT in the subject line, it would be easier to navigate the ISO, Review and Alert sections.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #15
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

From the reviews I see, I don't see KC being down all that much. There may be more business going on in ITC but not as much posting. having said that, there IS a significant amount which goes on there as well as in Topeka/Lawrence.

I made the suggestion to Johnnybax of separating the KS/KC area the same way Dallas is separated. You've got Dallas and you have Fort Worth. I made the suggestion that it be Kansas/Kansas City, Wichita, & Lawrence/Topeka... at least for advertising sake. I feel ladies should have the opporunity to post that they're in Wichita and then post in Topeka or Lawrence once they get there and then post again if they're now in the greater KC area. Now, they have to itemize their postings or put their schedule in their showcase instead of posting in different regions of one area.

To me, it would simply make things easier.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women