Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2011, 06:02 AM   #181
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
I haven't been robbed either. But it does happen. I am not stereotyping either.
Yes, it does happen. And it happens in other fields as well. Even football players can become double murderers, but that does not make football illegitimate. You DID stereotype providers because you used some bad ones to illegitimize the work of all

Quote:
You didn't like what I posted and thats ok, reeally. I do realize unfortunately many people take an offense to anything I post.
Yes, I disagreed with what you said, though I have seen others post much worse (and I responded to those people more harshly). But I dont see many people take offense to "anything" you post. Don't get the martyr feeling here.

Quote:
I am not your average hobbyist in fact, I am not a hobbyist at all.
No? Then whose reviews did Mr Giz link to? Just what is it you think the "average hobbyist" does? Or are you saying your reviews were lies? I'm not sure what you are saying?

Quote:
But it is essential for me to understand this micro culture ya have here. I think if you were in my position you would understand, but unfortunately you're not.
Seriously, what is your motivation to understand "us"? I am sincere, I would like to know what you mean here, and why the investigative quest? I am not saying this in any challenging, hostile way--I really would like to understand your comment because it's one of the more interesting ones I've read here.

Quote:
Nothing I have posted in this thread was intentionally meant to harm or demean anyone. This thread has stretch on and on and I think it's because theres a need for me to appologize to those it may have insulted. So I am appologizing to anyone that has been insulted because of anything that I have written on this thread.
Thank you. Again, very sincerely.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:32 AM   #182
Guest021213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

London: I just saw the thread this morning, and I have to totally agree with your points of view ...

I don't think anybody should be defined or tagged by what we do ...at the very end all of us are persons, human beings, that is what is most important, and we have to respect each other just because of that ... some do stuff in the open and are tagged as low morals, by who?, maybe by someone that does worse in the occult and nobody knows ... the banker? the business owner? the business executive? the dad?

First we have to define what is to have morals, don't you think?
Have morals is to be authentic with what you believe ... be truthful with what is right and wrong ...
and now a deeper question, what is right and what is wrong, and who has the authority to decide what is right and what is wrong ...

I think morals is such an abstract word, as well as right and wrong, and may change according to numerous factors that have a affected your life ...

I think morals is the capacity we have to act as a result of the changes from the personal growth we experience every day in our lives and our genuine response to that ... not having morals is not acting according to what you have personally defined you believe or according to your concept of life ...

Having said so, I think it is really hard and unfair to point fingers to anyone ... we all may have our personal points of view, but at the end, we all are as I already said human beings worthy of everyones respect, not of our pity, just because of that, and because we are alive.

Just my philosophical 2 cents
Guest021213 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:26 AM   #183
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

This thread is finished. There is no where else to go with it. I stated an appology. So now let it die.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #184
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I Have Met Some Mean Christians

I believe in God and attend church services for me and my relationship with God. But there are some members I would rather stay clear of.

Some are hateful and I am glad that it is no longer legal to burn someone at the stake because they would be all over that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
I definitely agree with you. And yes, it gets tiresome for the religious to assume that atheists are evil and corrupt and well ..you know the rest. Tar fire and damnation..lol
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:54 PM   #185
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post
I believe in God and attend church services for me and my relationship with God. But there are some members I would rather stay clear of.

Some are hateful and I am glad that it is no longer legal to burn someone at the stake because they would be all over that.

Is that a church or a coven you go to?
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:55 PM   #186
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Lightbulb

Quote:
This thread is finished. There is no where else to go with it. I stated an appology. So now let it die.

It isn't your thread. You can quit posting anytime you want.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:14 PM   #187
Guest021213
Account Disabled

Wink

I most definitely agree with you mikkifine ... if you remember Jesus was friends with hookers, thieves and outcasts

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post

Old 09-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #188
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardWired View Post
I most definitely agree with you mikkifine ... if you remember Jesus was friends with hookers, thieves and outcasts

+1
He was?

Just some simple WIKI look ups will tell you that the concept of Mary Magdalene being a prostitute was not advanced very far in theology outside of one crazy pope, but is a most common misconception. ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Magdalene

I think the common misconception that he ate with thieves was from Mark 2:13-17 where he ate with Tax collectors and sinners.
ref: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...17&version=NIV

but I could be wrong...
Old 09-17-2011, 07:57 PM   #189
Guest021213
Account Disabled

Well Wentworth, I think there is more evidence that Mary Magdalene was in fact a hooker ... a woman from the street, a sinner, that had 7 demons, the one that other people said that if Jesus knew who she was he wouldn have let her touched him ...
The problem is ... like in this discussion that the catholic church had a problem having a SAINT, and have to recognize at the same time that she was a HOOKER before

and yes He was ...
Old 09-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #190
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe View Post
Well sorry it took so long for me to respond to this thread. I didn't know about it because I have the OP on ignore and I didn't see it.
LOL. I didn't see it until now because there are far too many loopy threads out there and there is only so much time for "high quality entertainment".

What a strange couple of threads between the "pregnant" one (SNL's trainwreck: +1) and this "moral" one (SNL, I can't wait to see how you sum up this one!!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
This one has gotten pretty ugly. Chica is probably out playing golf somewhere but it'll be closed soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
...please carry on, and keep racking them up. Lets see who else wants to get in few more shots.
I have recently come to believe this other Chica post is pure wisdom...
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=54

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
This business can do a number on some people's ability to think soundly.
You got THAT right. Aberration is a bitch and when civility is replaced with the crass, then "sound thinking" is further debased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitho View Post
The feeling of superiority is euphoric and is an ego boost. So rather than feeling better about one's self through self improvement many people would rather judge others in an effort to justify their feeling of superiority and ultimately feel better about themselves.
Quote:
Let me tell you what compassion is...compassion is one of YOU turning an extra 3 tricks a week and GIVING that money to pregnant, drugged up, or down and out providers in need! Until you do that, stfu about compassion because simply keeping your mouth shut and doing NOTHING to help them, is not what I call compassionate!
Many operate under the rule of not letting the left hand know what the right hand is doing, and their reward is also in secret. You don't know what they do or don't do, nor what compassion they have or don't have. It is an error to make assumptions about what one doesn't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I don't care if it's legit. I make money and you get laid. We're square.
While there are some things Shayla posts that I find myself in disagreement, this is one irrefutable precept.

So in returning to the topic of the OP, "So..how many of us hookers have morals?" I would answer 100%. The balance of this thread debates the content of them, and throughout displays a wealth of intolerance.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:43 AM   #191
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
Is that a church or a coven you go to?
Meh..The Coven is not open yet, but she is certainly invited.

Take it easy on ACP guys....he is a straight shooter and means well. I agree that for me, this is not what I consider a "legitimate" job. If it were, why would I hide it from everyone I know and be ashamed of it? I wouldn't.

Ufriend...that's where you are wrong dear...I DO know what many of these women do and for the reasons they do it. I have been around 3 years and associated with a lot of providers, so I have seen their actions first hand. I did not say "all of them" were like that, but many are.

I really want to thank all of you for the intelligent replies....makes it easy to see how many of us here do in fact live for other things. I may have used the wrong word when I picked "morals" though. What I really should have asked, was "How many of us hookers think that anything should be accepted and tolerated in this industry no matter how perverse just because we are here?"
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:55 PM   #192
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Ufriend...that's where you are wrong dear...I DO know what many of these women do and for the reasons they do it. I have been around 3 years and associated with a lot of providers, so I have seen their actions first hand. I did not say "all of them" were like that, but many are.
My dear, perhaps that is true in your general experience with a few individuals, but I have been around for 10 years and yet for even those individuals I may believe I know well, their humility as regards charitable acts of compassion often means such activities are unknown even by their closest "friends".

It is not unusual for "real life" activities to be completely separated from "hobby life" activities, and related "friends". I wouldn't presume because by definition, presumption arises from a lack of knowledge.

But leaving the general for the specific, your bolded paragraph at the beginning of this thread appeared to me to be specifically targeted (having read the other thread first) and accordingly, my thought.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #193
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I targeted the people whom I have had dealings with first hand...damn right, because I know how hypocritcal and catty they are lol. I didn't say "all" providers, but I think if the shoe fits we will see the drama and the RTM in effect.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #194
Logan135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I just read 13 pages and am left with the question.....London are you opening a coven (and what exactly does that mean....)
Logan135 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #195
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan135 View Post
I just read 13 pages and am left with the question.....London are you opening a coven (and what exactly does that mean....)
It means awesomeness.
Shayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women