Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Dallas ladies more into DATY than Houston ladies?

So I was using my friend the search button for threads with DATY in the title, both for Dallas (where I traveled recently) and Houston. I was surprised that there were only 14 threads in Houston, vs. 56 in Dallas. Also there seemed to be many more Dallas ladies saying "me, me, me" in response to ISO posts by DATY lovers. There are even a couple of Dallas ladies who offer DATY/DATO only sessions at reduced rates. What might be the reason for this apparent disparity in either interest or questions and responses about DATY?

Personally I like a very wide range of activities when I play, but I always try to find ladies who are really into DATY, and have often spent half or more of my time on that activity. I have found the ladies to vary considerably in what techniques work best for them, and LOVE finding women who love receiving as much as I love giving, and who are assertive about teaching me how to please them.

I welcome responses to this thread or PMs from ladies who are very responsive to DATY and would love seeing a gentleman for whom pleasing them is a big part of his own pleasure . Liking to aggressively take their DATY pleasure from the astride position is a plus, but more important that you teach me what works for you.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Adgjmptw1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

you must be kidding. what is next dallas ladies ........
Adgjmptw1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
Southerng
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If you have great technique and read there reactions to what you are doing then you shouldn't need for them to tell you what to do during daty. There are obvious signs that are a dead give away. And I seriously doubt that women from Dallas react much different from a good helping of daty than Houston women!
Southerng is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #4
Guest120711
Account Disabled

User ID: 67069
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southerng View Post
If you have great technique and read there reactions to what you are doing then you shouldn't need for them to tell you what to do during daty. There are obvious signs that are a dead give away. And I seriously doubt that women from Dallas react much different from a good helping of daty than Houston women!
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Guest120711 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:24 AM   #5
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Well for one thing there's not a whole lot of participation from the ladies on the Houston board and it ain't because they're not into daty. Also the amount of ladies in Dallas versus Houston naturally means the number will be higher for Dallas.....

As far as the ladies that like it, if you pay attention like another said then they most likely will like it. However if they say they don't like it up front then I won't bother because I'm not the God of daty and it's unlikely that out of all the guys in Houston I'll be the one to change her mind lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:58 AM   #6
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally DATY is not as important to me as a good f**kin,LOL. If I'm with a female like in a doubles session then I do enjoy giving.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:07 AM   #7
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I may daty oh, about once a year, if that.

When they start paying ME, I'd consider it more.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
wily
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

The pleasure center for the female is in the heart and mind *not* the vagina and as the client you have not made a mental or emotional connection with her... of course, some perhaps, may enjoy a good old fashion pure sex based fucking too, but, *not* from you, the client. When she needs to go get laid, she will go fishing for it herself if she does not already have it "at home" - I guess there could be exceptions.

I serioulsy doubt very many provides, if any, really enjoy or care if you daty or "give them pleasure" - just give them a clean, respectful client and pay up. That is all the "pleasure" they are seeking from you.

However, it is all part of the "GFE" so of course "shes into it" - its her job.
wily is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:21 AM   #9
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I may daty oh, about once a year, if that.

When they start paying ME, I'd consider it more.
and yet another reason not to like you......
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #10
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by latnremedy View Post
Personally DATY is not as important to me as a good f**kin,LOL. If I'm with a female like in a doubles session then I do enjoy giving.
Where have I heard that before.......smile
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #11
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
and yet another reason not to like you......
Lol. You mean there's a first reason?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #12
superstud11
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by wily View Post
The pleasure center for the female is in the heart and mind *not* the vagina and as the client you have not made a mental or emotional connection with her... of course, some perhaps, may enjoy a good old fashion pure sex based fucking too, but, *not* from you, the client. When she needs to go get laid, she will go fishing for it herself if she does not already have it "at home" - I guess there could be exceptions.

I serioulsy doubt very many provides, if any, really enjoy or care if you daty or "give them pleasure" - just give them a clean, respectful client and pay up. That is all the "pleasure" they are seeking from you.

However, it is all part of the "GFE" so of course "shes into it" - its her job.
Agree with Wily. Most providers don't care about daty. If you are into it, they will act along. True daty providers are rare.
superstud11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women