Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160669
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #16
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Okay, does anyone else find it creepy that Marshall seems to know just a bit too much about this?
What?! I learned this in the military and from an MMA instructor.....
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #17
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Note smiley.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #18
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Okay, does anyone else find it creepy that Marshall seems to know just a bit too much about this?
TFF PJ...TFF.

C'mon Marshall, lighten up. It was a joke...and a damn funny one at that.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:46 AM   #19
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
TFF PJ...TFF.

C'mon Marshall, lighten up. It was a joke...and a damn funny one at that.
What makes you think I haven't been playing along from the beginning?

Don't you think it's ironic that YOU are on a lady-centric message board asking a "rape technique" question? I realized the article begged the question you asked, but I didn't think anyone would dare, but you did! How hard do you think it was for me to figure out that if "I" answered your question, and worded it just right, I could lure PJ into a smart-ass response? [I estimated my success rate at 99.8%]............PJ never disappoints!.......Yes, it is a damn funny joke....I'm brilliant!

What makes you people think I'm so serious?......<---see PJ, I know how to use emoticons too...........HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

BTW: Gotcha! Score: ME-1 BOARD-0 HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:00 AM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yep, I call HFCjr.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:06 AM   #21
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Yep, I call HFCjr.
Aren't you the guy Nina scolded for making disgusting rape jokes?
Old 03-24-2011, 08:53 AM   #22
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Aren't you the guy Nina scolded for making disgusting rape jokes?
Hello?? I didn`t?? He didn`t?? He was making a cynical comment and i did not concur. Ar you one of these people who are not capable of READING and UNDERSTANDING before voicing a kind of - crappy - opinion? We have been there on this board and done that. I suggest you read a tad about on how to engage in a discussion.
If you don`t understand something - feel free to ask - no shame in that either.

There are books on communications out there. I can recommend you a few if you like.
And i don`t like you (or others ) reading things into my statements i did not say the way i did. Go back - reread - try again on the comprehending part. You might learn a thing or two. Have fun.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #23
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
not funny. what does consensual sex outside the plain vanilla area have to do with being raped? I don`t see the connection.

not funny-you acknowledge it was a joke, but unfunny

red, angry emoticon-scolding

maybe I don't have enough credits for that Ph.d in people?

But hell, you may not have scolded him in German, but you sure did in English!
Old 03-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #24
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
not funny-you acknowledge it was a joke, but unfunny

red, angry emoticon-scolding

maybe I don't have enough credits for that Ph.d in people?

But hell, you may not have scolded him in German, but you sure did in English!
Gosh - you still read to much into things. Emoticons are exxagerations of expression. And he did not make a disgusting rape joke like you seemed to conclude. I just did not know how he could relate the article to the rape that is all.

Does that make him someone who makes disgusting rape jokes? No. Does that make me SCOLD HIM FOR DISGUSTING RAPE JOKES ? Again No? If you want it - i did scold him for comparing the article with the rape-idea.

That is as far as any reasonable interpretation would go. Years of qualitative research have taught me a little carefulness on how to interprete words and make generalizing out of context statements. I`d suggest you try again a PHD in interpreting the written words. Its called hermeneutic. Have fun.

PHD in people? care to elaborate?
Old 03-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #25
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
PHD in people? care to elaborate?
My Ph.d is not in people, there isn't even an area of academics labelled "people".......I don't know to what extent in this country the expression is used, but when you want to tell someone you know something on a particular subject, you say, "I have a Ph.d in xxxx"

For example, if I want to tell a woman that fucking me will be pleasurable, I can say, "I have a Ph.d in fucking you!" It's intended to be serious with a dash of humor.......

Another example, if a child wants you to fix his/her bike, but he/she is worried you might screw it up, you would say, "Don't worry, I got a Ph.d in fixing bikes."

Or, if I wanted to say PL's are dumb, I can say, "You PL's got a Ph.d in stupid."

Or, if I wanted to say you pick on me too much, I can say, "You got a Ph.d in busting my balls."

See?
Old 03-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #26
EJunkie
Valued Poster

It took me a while to "re-find" this, it isn't the article I remembered but it covers the same subject.

It provides observational data relating to Chimps killing other Chimps for their territory; which is one of the key objectives in human war is it not?

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/no...rder-for-land/

Excerpt:

Chimpanzees are highly intelligent animals, capable of great acts of empathy, technological sophistication, culture and cooperation. But they can also be murderers. Groups of chimps, mostly male, will mount lengthy aggressive campaigns against individuals from other groups, attacking them en masse and beating them to death. Their reasons for such killings have long been a source of debate among zoologists, but the aftermath of the Ngogo murders reveals an important clue. After the chimps picked off their neighbours, they eventually took over their territory. It seems that chimps kill for land.
EJunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #27
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

I have to agree with Lauren though that the extent to what people claim to be wars is beyond animals. People CAN act different. Animals at some point can`t. They are instinct driven. Can i teach my cat to not kill mice but rather resort to cat food? No. She will always go out and kill mice. Can i teach a human to be peaceful and not violent. I can. Humans can use their brain for evaluation first. So , i assume that was the point she tried to make. And when it comes to this, i agree with her.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #28
EJunkie
Valued Poster

I wasn’t arguing thought vs instinct; which could be its’ own highly debated thread

I was pointing out that (regardless of the thought vs. instinct issue) one of the common objectives of human vs. human war and killing is to acquire resources.

There was no indication in the article that the chimps were directly threatened or were killing in an instinctive reaction to some event. Rather they had an objective (acquire resources) and killed to get it.
EJunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #29
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJunkie View Post
Rather they had an objective (acquire resources) and killed to get it.
sure, taht would be territorrial then. Still you can`t compare wars with that. I mean "acwuiring resources" is not really tactic in wars, is it? wars are mostly political or ethical. They start in the brain.
I don`t think Chimpanzees build gas chambers to put chimpansees of other beliefs into that. The rational and mechanical intellectual approach in which in wars is systematically killed is lacking in the animal kingdom. Plus, i am sure they don`t have trained soldiers that in reality probably don`t care for the cause but make a money living. (I am talking about mercenaries or french "Fremdenlegion") So animals are killing on an exe to eye base. Comparing that to the dynamics of a war would - IMHO - be reaching too far. As all comparisons with animaly IMHO reach to far.
Also - the "position condones rape" within that article is reaching too far IMHO as well. Its a common "mistake" in science of the sociological and psychological sort to take animals and compare them with humans to conclude on why humans do this and that. It sounds to me like "oh i don`t have so much evidence in history" so i take some animals and compare their butts with my vagina and that `s it. It happens all the time.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #30
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

PJ and I are in agreement on something
discreetgent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women