Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47662
pyramider46370
bambino40400
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2011, 03:56 PM   #226
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post

Same could be said about you...
To her credit, at least she hasn't badgered me to take it back...
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #227
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

was there a point to this thread?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #228
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Same could be said about you...

Oh the irony........can't wait til some new reviews start popping up on the Houston boards next week

PJ- I think you of all people should know that there is no one on this thread that London would ever even consider seeing, she doesn't need threads in the D&T to "market" herself lmao, and if you think she is "abusing" people on this thread then perhaps you should give yourself some lessons on "thick skin", since you so frequently like to preach to others about it...I certainly would not consider this thread abusive on her end by any means....you know you said that comment just to be cheeky, feel better?

I find it funny that those of us who don't kiss anyone's ass are the one's that get stalked by the creeps...
In all honesty, I am just lmao at this whole threAD. I will say there are already 2 people I have seen from this very forum lol, but we can't let their jealous "friend" know about it now can we? It went something like this, "London I would really love to meet you but I can't review you because ______ would out me."

Now WHO is abusing their clients? I don't need a review when I have the money and the satisfaction of hearing someone say, "WOW so that's what a blowjob should feel like." Toodles!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #229
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
In all honesty, I am just lmao at this whole threAD. I will say there are already 2 people I have seen from this very forum lol, but we can't let their jealous "friend" know about it now can we? It went something like this, "London I would really love to meet you but I can't review you because ______ would out me."

Now WHO is abusing their clients? I don't need a review when I have the money and the satisfaction of hearing someone say, "WOW so that's what a blowjob should feel like." Toodles!
...talk about client abuse!....
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:36 PM   #230
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post

Oh geez, I need a drink .
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #231
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Pepsi does not count lol. I personally rather "Have a coke and a smile and stfu." Bill Cosby of course.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #232
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
PJ- I think you of all people should know that there is no one on this thread that London would ever even consider seeing, she doesn't need threads in the D&T to "market" herself lmao, and if you think she is "abusing" people on this thread then perhaps you should give yourself some lessons on "thick skin", since you so frequently like to preach to others about it...I certainly would not consider this thread abusive on her end by any means....you know you said that comment just to be cheeky, feel better?
I'm curious as to why a lady that didn't need to market herself would hang around a board like this.

Honey, my skin is as thick as a rhino. Nothing here bothers me.

I made that comment to make a point. Obviously, it went over some peoples head.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:46 PM   #233
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I'm curious as to why a lady that didn't need to market herself would hang around a board like this.
Although I didn't make the comment, I am guessing for entertainment purposes. Eccie is not a carolina board..not even a little. Check out the carolina section, it's dead. A few of my clients also come here just for giggles. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #234
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Since I know Wayward won't ask... Mods can we please close this thread? LOL.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #235
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Well if people find entertainment in starting fights, I can see how management here might be a bit peeved. Lots of ladies are here to market and running off the audience cuts into their revenue and the Board's.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #236
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well if people find entertainment in starting fights, I can see how management here might be a bit peeved. Lots of ladies are here to market and running off the audience cuts into their revenue and the Board's.

True.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #237
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OMG I have heard it all lol. Pj, seriously go back and reread the parts of this thread you obviously missed. The ones starting crap were NOT the ones here for mere commentary. Direct statements were made, and called upon. If people would simply mind their own business and stay out of others, there would be NO drama! Threads like this are REALLY a marketing tool lemme tell ya.

The same women you claim are here to make money, do their own share of sh3t starting. They just prefer to speak in riddles hoping the points won't get dished out. This is becoming a seriously redundant topic. You can refer to 3 other threads on this very subject!
Old 03-22-2011, 04:54 PM   #238
pjorourke
Valued Poster

I dont have the patience to read 16 pages of drivel
Old 03-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #239
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

My experience is that those people that feel the need to tell me over & over how successful they are, financially or otherwise, either are hiding something or don't know what real success is....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:59 PM   #240
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I dont have the patience to read 16 pages of drivel
It's only about 3 direct lines.

ATL no one is talking about being a successful hooker here lmao. A person's review and post count generally correlate with how much or little they are working, unless of course they are utr and have a "no review" policy. If you have a sugardaddy or a few guys to take care of you, I doubt you need to work all that much.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women