Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Questions for the staff - New Orleans
Questions for the staff - New Orleans Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60162
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40392
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
bayou_bengal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Couple questions....

I did searches and didn't come across any answers.

1. I saw a provider recently and had a good time and I want to do a review of it so everybody else can be aware. Well, even though me and her didn't discuss it, I get the vibe that she wants to be UTR. I want to know, who it be cool for me to do a review of her and put her number in the ROS section? That why when her number is researched, the review won't come up and everybody can have knowledge of her. If not, I just wont do it. No big deal

2. I have 3 reviews to do, (1 from Jan, 2 from feb) and I want to know if its ok for me to do them this week or next? I didn't know if there was a time limit that you have to enter them by, plus I didn't want to get any kind of "flag" by doing back-to back reviews. I was lurking/hovering and I decided to take the plunge. If not, that's cool to.

I think that's it for now.
bayou_bengal is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #2
guest070811-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You can do the reviews. If they feel they are not timely you might not get premium access for them. As for the other, you have her number call her and ask if she wants a review and how much info does she want put in it. She might want a email address and will give out her number after screening.
guest070811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:13 PM   #3
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If she's "under the radar" she probably won't appreciate a review, and you shouldn't do one unless you know for sure. Writing the review and hiding contact information in the ros is nowhere under the radar....would seem like a pinpoint sonar to me.

Also if you bare planning to see her again....and she prefers to be under the radar writing tthe review will show in a way you are not discreet. But if she sucked or gave lackidasical lackluster service....and you don't plan on seeing her anyway.....have at it.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Good advise from both memers. Here is the rule:

Any review written that is over 30 days old does not qualify for PA

Any review written of the same provider within the past 90 days by you does not qualify for PA

That being said, information is information and if you wish to share with us the info even though over 30 days old, I know I would appreciate it. You have to decide whether or not you want to reveal the info on the UTR lady, Me, I would not without her permission, just me. I have seen several UTR and I say nothing because that is how they want it.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:40 PM   #5
bayou_bengal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
Good advise from both memers. Here is the rule:

Any review written that is over 30 days old does not qualify for PA

Any review written of the same provider within the past 90 days by you does not qualify for PA

That being said, information is information and if you wish to share with us the info even though over 30 days old, I know I would appreciate it. You have to decide whether or not you want to reveal the info on the UTR lady, Me, I would not without her permission, just me. I have seen several UTR and I say nothing because that is how they want it.

Thanks for the input, and to everybody else who responded. The PA isn't really my goal. If I get it I get it, if not oh well (no sarcasm). I more so just wanted to share info since the board has given me a lot. 2 of the reviews would've been on providers who have been pretty thoroughly reviewed (Icey and Princess/starr) and my experience was the same as others (other then needing a muzzle for Princess, she is a talker). When I see the UTR one, I will ask.
bayou_bengal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women