Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2023, 11:54 AM   #16
Beastlee69
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Another question for yall. How about sending like a selfie for verification. Is that ok or does that even risk yourself?
Beastlee69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 04:14 PM   #17
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969 View Post
I have lots of pictures of photo id's. I'll happily send someone else's ID to a ehore
That’s actually a good idea.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 04:41 PM   #18
Dino trex
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

So what are the names of these sites?
Dino trex is online now   Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 07:52 AM   #19
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Mr number
Hiya
Verifyhim
Safeoffice

There are others but those are a few of the more popular ones.
Many of the providers think THE blacklist is the one they use or that if they put anything at all on there, they have "blacklisted" you and somehow magically you'll never get laid again.

Some ladies use it as "keep me safe" and would report attacks, thefts and the like.

Others will blacklist anyone that ever so much as texts them for rates but doesn't make an appointment.
aguyiknow is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 06:06 PM   #20
wood469
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

yes could you pm me please
wood469 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 09:23 AM   #21
bcgst412
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

No, not even Paulina is worth doing that. I’m sorry. There’s no need to be giving your real life info.
bcgst412 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 05:17 PM   #22
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default SA: Girls/Women Requesting Pics Of Guys Is More Common Than Not......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastlee69 View Post
If a provider asks for ID like a license, do yall provide it? I saw some like Paulina ask for it and I know she is legitimate but it still feels weird sending a picture of that no matter how much I trust the provider.
I have never (ever) sent a photo of myself to any "provider" or "newbie" civilian PFP girl (like on SA) ever because back in the ASPD and Indys era's (when I cut-my-hobby-teeth) the concept of a provider requesting such would get her Laughed Out of the hobby-community, flagged and mocked on-site as it was. No provider requested that ever, and it would be seen as an aberration (and an OUTRAGE!) by the larger hobby-community, and be "flagged" and publicly mocked as such. The "vouches" were enough to insure for providers that a guy was not a cop or a psycho. ASPD and Indys are long-gone, but I still subscribe to all ways of "hobby-thinking" on this subject of providers and "civilian" newbies on SA requesting pics of hobby-johns....

On SA it's pretty much a 50/50 split, or maybe even 60/40 split now, of girls who quickly (like in their first reply message to a guy) request pics of guys ("Can I see a pic, Hun?") and girls/women who will proceed with no pic of the guy. The Newer and Younger and Hotter the SA girl is the more likely she is to request and (yes) even REQUIRE pics of the guy for her to keep PMing. It makes sense if the girl/woman is "newbie" and has banged few or no guys for cash before. Many SA girls are Direct in their profiles with "I have to be attracted to you to make this work. No Pics, No Deal. I will not respond to guys with no pic." Again, the Newer and Younger and Hotter that SA girls/women are the more likely they are to request (and even REQUIRE) pics to move forward. That was unimaginable in the ASPD and Indys worlds but it's definitely a factor on SA...

I still have never sent a pic of myself to any SA girl/woman, and I estimate it "cuts in half" all my action there. I still do as much business as I want from SA, but in recent years it's not too different than hooking-up on Match and Eharmony. They like the guy's pic, they respond to the PM. SA girls, particularly the Newbie and/or Hot ones, see SA as not much different than casual dating, but with money involved. They don't like the Looks of the guy inquiring with them- they don't respond....

And positively there are Scores of girls/women on SA who have met and done-business with so many guys that they don't care WHAT a guy looks like. Realistic Thinking Pro Ho's. Plenty of them mixed in with the "I'm looking for a guy like Leonardo DiCaprio in Wolf Of Wall Street" (yes, I read that in a PGH SA girls profile) who (yep) need to see pics of all the guys who are inquiring with them....

The "meet and greet" is an option but I am not as enthusiastic about those as I was when I first operated on SA 10+ years ago. If I am going to set-aside time to "meet and greet" an SA girl then I want to "do business" with her At...That....Time. The good news is that many SA girls will do business Right...After the "meet and greet" as long as they get a good vibe from the guy. And (yep) SA girls have "ghosted" me after "meet and greets" for whatever reason....

SA girls "pick and choose" their "pay for play" clients much more than orthodox providers of the ASPD, Indys, and this post-FOSTA era. It's a Hard...Truth, at least dealing with SA girls/women, and it is what it is....
tolstoy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women