Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2023, 02:52 PM   #1
dillyx2
Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default Encounter: Not Tina at Just Relax

User ID: -
Date: 9/2/23
Name: Lisa
Phone: 737-297-8565
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: St Elmo at 1st St
Activities: Massage and ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black straight in ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'8 100 lbs very nice c natural, shaved, long black straight hair in ponytail.
Recommendation: Yes
dillyx2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 03:42 PM   #2
RadioHam
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Thank you for this report. I too went there this morning having called ahead to make an appointment with Tina. The lady on the phone with limited English said something like "Weekend ??? or maybe walk in only". I repeated my request and she struggled to answer.

I arrived about 20 minutes later and was greeted by Lisa who was not as young or hot as Tina (in my mind). I told her I called ahead for Tina, she brought me to the 1st room on the right and said "wait here for me" which I interpreted to as "wait here for minute". She returns about 5 minutes later and said "Tina busy, I'm new girl, I give great service". I said I'm really here to see Tina then using her translator app said wait 30 minutes. I said sorry, I have a tight schedule (which was true). She repeated to try her as she offers really good service. I wasn't inspired by her looks, dress, cleavage, and lack any gestures or hints of a fun time. So I left.

As I said in a previous post, I'm an easy sale. If she would have smiled and said "baby I offer same or better service than Tina" or maybe "your my first customer, I'll do anything you want" I would have caved. I've had words like that said to me at the old Revital Spa by Lakeline Mall. Remember that place?
Looks like I missed out. Oh well, your review was timely! Good to see that Just Relax is expanding with talent.
RadioHam is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 03:56 PM   #3
PHD135
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Tip?
PHD135 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 07:27 AM   #4
teeoff
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I had a similar experience there last week. I made an appt. with Tina and told them when I arrived but I guarantee, based on previous reviews I've seen here for Tina, that Tina was not who I saw even though this girl insisted she was Tina. The level of service and haggling over price and cover for BJ was obnoxious. She insisted on $200 tip just for BBBJ. I only had an extra $160 on me after paying the door fee (thought I had more). I told her BBBJ or I leave and no tip she she agreed but said "no boom boom." Whoever I saw was attractive but it most definitely was not Tina and the BBBJ skills were slightly above average at best. Needless to say I won't be going back as it seems the AMP's like to pull the bait and switch as often as possible...at least that has been my experience.
teeoff is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 10:39 AM   #5
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeoff View Post
I had a similar experience there last week. I made an appt. with Tina and told them when I arrived but I guarantee, based on previous reviews I've seen here for Tina, that Tina was not who I saw even though this girl insisted she was Tina. The level of service and haggling over price and cover for BJ was obnoxious. She insisted on $200 tip just for BBBJ. I only had an extra $160 on me after paying the door fee (thought I had more). I told her BBBJ or I leave and no tip she she agreed but said "no boom boom." Whoever I saw was attractive but it most definitely was not Tina and the BBBJ skills were slightly above average at best. Needless to say I won't be going back as it seems the AMP's like to pull the bait and switch as often as possible...at least that has been my experience.
GoodTyme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women