Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2022, 07:38 PM   #1
private87111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Has Anyone met Miss Amber?

What does the group know about this lady?
https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...r/273297196038

She has been around for awhile but haven’t seen any reviews. She seems a bit flaky.
private87111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 10:19 PM   #2
Spider-fly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

She is real and incredible. A lot of drama has followed her over the recent years. Amber was one of my favorites but her anything goes attitude hurt her health physically and mentally. In a way, the hobby broke her. Staff edit - UC I don't think anyone really knows what really happened.

Before any of that came out, I used to see her a lot like once or twice a week for over a year. Her personality and bedroom skills are mind blowing. During one sesh she offered to do unprotected bottom love. Not being a fan of either, I declined. Amber pressed the issue, saying she was craving it. I kissed her deep and redirected her towards more conventional protected fun. We talked a bit after. I cautioned her that reckless acts were not safe , that she could hurt her health. She agreed but said sometimes she could not help it because naughty things often felt so good.

It was hard for me to stop seeing her. Really, Amber was my favorite provider like ever and we vibed really well. For a while, it was like we were legit dating. But the thing about the hobby is it isn't real. The hobby is the illusion of a relationship and the fulfillment of desire. I found myself having to make a hard decision about Amber. Do I stay and try to pretend she was not on a downward spiral, and even become part of the reason she crashes? I chose to back away. For me, hobbying has always been about mutual respect and celebrating the joy of an intimate moment.

I have seen her once after all of that and my visit was hauntingly good. Staff edit - UC I had no plan to be with her. I just wanted to visit. I also was well aware of having no self control in her company. In the past, our conversations melted away into heated passion. Regardless, of what happened, I wanted to make sure my health would be safe. Things took a turn in that direction just like I thought they might. Afterword, she held me tight and kissed me gently with tears. It made me feel all sorts of conflicting and intense emotions.

So I guess that would be the best answer I could give you. She will make you feel better than you ever thought possible. But she does so at her own expense. As such, the state of her health is questionable. Amber dropped the L*ve word on me a few times and I got the sense she meant it. We actually talked about such things a lot. I really believe she loves most of her clients. She is such an amazing person, one who freely gives her best. Amber is also a tortured soul. Heartbreaks over tragic lives are something not talked about often in the hobby. Amber is the most incredible but tragic story I encountered in my time hobbying. She is also hands down the most incredible provider I ever saw. No one compares to her in my view. No one comes even close. I hope that helps.
Spider-fly is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 08:02 AM   #3
UTRFriend
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

So which one of you guys is going to buy her a car? LOL
UTRFriend is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 08:37 AM   #4
Dweezle22
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Dweezle22 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 08:56 AM   #5
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

thx for the heartfelt responses, Spider-fly, Dweezle

I think I met her once, in 2018, I think
It was good. I tried to repeat

She stood me up, once
Since then, I guess I just regard her as
fun, if you catch her, but unreliable
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 10:46 AM   #6
lostinalb
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

I seen her a few times, years ago, she was pretty good but the time wasted and her getting mad if I say not available anymore after few hours, and her saying I got back to you right away, got old. I would text occasionally the last couple years and either wouldn't hear back, or hours later, and I went with a different option. Her and Leah are kind of similar except Leah was always nice to me, and I didn't get the vibe of Leah going down the wrong path. Years before them, one of my early adventures, I saw a girl who went by Kitty, she was fun, but similar to Amber, she went down a bad path, and I just couldn't go there. Guess we probably all have stories like that, and feel bad, hope for the best, but like said earlier, we can't be saviors if they don't want to be saved. Just my 2 cents on this.
lostinalb is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 02:01 PM   #7
Fangotosand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Spider-Fly, that is quite a story. Seems like a sweet girl in a serious business. Sadly that lends to her being taken advantage of by the ass wipes that make this a potentially dark and dangerous endeavor. This is when ,"captain save a ho", as he is sometimes called would be useful. Glad you had some extraordinary times with what sounds like a sweet and genuine lady to you. Easy to live and forget what this type of life means to many ladies. Not to mention the predators that will pounce on them and particularly on this plea. If lucky maybe a "nice guy" will swoop in and assist her. Her recklessness in the heat of passion is quite dangerous. Hope her lessons are not too hard.

Personally it is always a good time when you connect and find the ones that deliver with passion. It can be felt for sure. I've been quiet on the board but check in once and a bit. Dweezle I wish I could have seen your comment. I suspect it was value added.
Fangotosand is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 06:17 PM   #8
private87111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Sounds like I would have really liked her a few years ago. My texts to her over the last few months went just as you have described Joyote so I never was able to meet. Given Spider-Fly excellent response to my question, I am going to pass given that I too would not have the restraint necessary to be safe.
private87111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 01:56 PM   #9
folske
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 29

I saw her several times over the 2019-2020 timeframe. My experience was very much like spider-fly. i moved away for a while, and since then, i've found she has me waiting in my car for 45-60 mins after agreed arrival time. her service is no where near the mutual intimacy it was. i didnt have the backstory, but I noticed the same changes.

she's still worth a visit. great bedroom skills, but her delivery is more of a QV type now and not a lot of connection.
folske is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 12:18 PM   #10
EOD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I met her. When she first started, did the SD thing with her for awhile. Her downward spiral culminated in her buddies stealing a vehicle during a visit. Caught them all the next day.
She was phenomenal back then.
That time is long since passed, despite the wigs and doctored pics in her ads.
EOD is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women