Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47672
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2022, 09:26 AM   #31
ssg_16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

No offense to our locals, but all my encounters in Albany have been with traveling ladies. Except Sarah back wheh she was on Wash. Ave.

I have no problem sending deposits for seemingly legit providers, and I too do as much research as I can before hand. Its a shame then that someone like Maddox would ghost like that, her online presence seems genuine.
ssg_16 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 09:29 AM   #32
NKOTB
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssg_16 View Post
No offense to our locals, but all my encounters in Albany have been with traveling ladies. Except Sarah back wheh she was on Wash. Ave.

I have no problem sending deposits for seemingly legit providers, and I too do as much research as I can before hand. Its a shame then that someone like Maddox would ghost like that, her online presence seems genuine.
I definitely researched her and felt comfortable sending the deposit bc she seemed legitimate. I’m want providers coming to this area which is why I’m ok w sending the deposit. Of course, there is a risk. Maybe she will make good on everything and if she does I will report back.
NKOTB is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 09:47 AM   #33
August Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

NKOTB did her travel date get changed? Her Tryst ad says 11-12.

She’s also got a few reviews on T** but I’m not a Premium member.
August Black is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 11:37 AM   #34
NKOTB
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by August Black View Post
NKOTB did her travel date get changed? Her Tryst ad says 11-12.

She’s also got a few reviews on T** but I’m not a Premium member.
Yes, her original dates were March 2 - 4 and scheduled a specific day/time. She requested a deposit and I obliged. She has new dates for next week. She has yet to respond to my text and email.
NKOTB is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 04:21 PM   #35
Hidden21
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Hey guys Maddox blue is posting here in Syracuse for 9 and 10 march and on STG as well for those dates.

Im in Syracuse this weekend so if anyone knows a good one here past it along please

BBG do care to share anyone that you know of ?

Thanks stay safe
Hidden21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 11:18 AM   #36
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden21 View Post
BBG do care to share anyone that you know of ?

Thanks stay safe
So Sarah Charles will be in town in a few days. She’s pretty particular about the locals she spends time with, but she’ll be around

Ari/little Lolita won’t be here until later

Daphne D’Amour is here soon

Victoria love, once again, won’t be here until later

If I’m not mistaken, Georgia South is still around

RandiLyn comes through regularly

Eve from buffalo visits soon and i Think that Lexi massage girl comes in Very soon

Of course, we can’t forget about locals Angelina Lacey & Bentley

Advertising is no longer allowed on this site, so that’s why I’m only posting ladies who come into town for the food and the culture :-)
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 05:16 PM   #37
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
So Sarah Charles will be in town in a few days. She’s pretty particular about the locals she spends time with, but she’ll be around

Ari/little Lolita won’t be here until later

Daphne D’Amour is here soon

Victoria love, once again, won’t be here until later

If I’m not mistaken, Georgia South is still around

RandiLyn comes through regularly

Eve from buffalo visits soon and i Think that Lexi massage girl comes in Very soon

Of course, we can’t forget about locals Angelina Lacey & Bentley

Advertising is no longer allowed on this site, so that’s why I’m only posting ladies who come into town for the food and the culture :-)

thanks for the mention bbg! xoxoxo

and yes, I do come to albany on the regular, most of the time UTR, and already booked with deposits to ensure my trip isnt wasted .. there have been way to many times I have visited the albany area, with pre booked non deposited appts, only to get ghosted on, that resulted in wasting my time and $$ on hotels, travel expenses etc....... I remember one occasion a few yrs ago, I took the two hour ride from the Hudson Valley to albany, to see someone who is actually a member here on eccie, and he ghosted!, (he screened with RW info and still ghosted) so I was out a four hour time consuming ride roundtrip, and gas wasted. . so now when I visit, im already pre booked with deposits to secure timeslots. and if someone up there wants to see me upon request, its mandatory deposit all the way for me to take that ride.

Albany is def not what it used to be (from a touring providers point of view at least) ... thank goodness and much luv for my reg "friends" up there, that continue to support me and my visits..
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 07:29 AM   #38
EGrayupstate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Maddox definitely gone from tryst again for Albany. Looks like you're just out of money friend
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 12:11 PM   #39
stiffy67
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

is twitter the new place to find a good massage or Staff edit The Dr
stiffy67 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 06:44 AM   #40
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Maybe you need a change of scenery...

BBG and Bentley, you know I am a big fan of what you have to offer. Maybe you would be better off visiting a neighboring state like... oh... I don't know... ummmm... maybe Connecticut, let's say. You will likely establish a new clientele (in addition to making a previous client VERY happy!) and you can give the UPstaters a little time to think about what they've done!

One thing to consider is - you visit the same areas so frequently, some of your clients take it (you) for granted and they might think they can catch you next time you're in town so, it's okay to cancel this time.

I hope to see all four of you again very soon!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 08:08 AM   #41
CuriousOne111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
BBG and Bentley, you know I am a big fan of what you have to offer. Maybe you would be better off visiting a neighboring state like... oh... I don't know... ummmm... maybe Connecticut, let's say. You will likely establish a new clientele (in addition to making a previous client VERY happy!) and you can give the UPstaters a little time to think about what they've done!

One thing to consider is - you visit the same areas so frequently, some of your clients take it (you) for granted and they might think they can catch you next time you're in town so, it's okay to cancel this time.

I hope to see all four of you again very soon!!
All gaps get filled... j/s.
We all like to THINK we are irreplaceable, but truth is we are all disposable. Haven't seen BBG yet, but yes, it would be a shame to lose Bentley.
CuriousOne111 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women