Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2021, 04:23 PM   #1
Rachelina
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1543
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just Wondering Why Austin is the Wild West? ...

Any suggestions or answers?

After all it's a Democratic City...
Defunding PD?
Never thought Austin would be compared to South Chicago..Very disappointed
and that's why I won't go there.
Good Luck girls..just be careful.

I always have visited Austin with meeting very nice gents but NEVER when watching the news today what I saw on the news..Austin needs a wakeup because
it's becoming a City of this is the result of a Demo Mayor who hates the Austin PD..You go figure?
Rachelina is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 05:02 PM   #2
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

And it is going to get worse. The rolling homophobic governor wants everyone to carry guns. No permit.
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:59 PM   #3
MadIvan
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Austin has quite a ways to go before it becomes Southside, let alone anything like Miami.
MadIvan is online now   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 05:04 AM   #4
austintoast
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Everytime the mayor or city council does something that goes again the GOP too much, the state government comes right in and "sets them straight." The idea that this city's problems are because of "failed democrat leadership" at the local level ignores the massive amount of meddling Austin deals with from the state government.

When Austin "Defunded" the police, we merely set our police budget to be more in line with what other texas cities spend per capita. Turns out for some reason Austin was spending more per capita than places like Dallas... that's pretty fiscally irresponsible if you ask me. But now the fiscal conservatives in the Republican Party want to punish Austin for "defunding the police." So strange how the party of small government acts in this state.
austintoast is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 10:56 AM   #5
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Austin has always been a great city. Some of the bad areas of town are great places again. I can't wait till Dove Springs is gentrified and all of the garbage is gone.

I was born and raised here. The people who hate the changes are the ones who have been left behind.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 12:36 PM   #6
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Oh the liberal cope in here is delicious.

Notice how they don't mention the race of the guy who shot up the club? Totally the right wing's fault though. Retards.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 03:42 PM   #7
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintoast View Post
Everytime the mayor or city council does something that goes again the GOP too much, the state government comes right in and "sets them straight." The idea that this city's problems are because of "failed democrat leadership" at the local level ignores the massive amount of meddling Austin deals with from the state government.

When Austin "Defunded" the police, we merely set our police budget to be more in line with what other texas cities spend per capita. Turns out for some reason Austin was spending more per capita than places like Dallas... that's pretty fiscally irresponsible if you ask me. But now the fiscal conservatives in the Republican Party want to punish Austin for "defunding the police." So strange how the party of small government acts in this state.
It could simply be a coincidence but I doubt it. Seems that better than 9 of 10 of these types of incidents occur in cities controlled by democrats. Republicans are certainly not perfect but you can't ignore that fact. Portland anyone? Geesh
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 04:38 PM   #8
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The way this town is sliding more and more into a Californian dystopian hellhole, the more of this shit you're going to see.

When I saw the news and heard it was 6th st, I wasn't surprised at all. That place is like San Francisco's Tenderloin trying to pretend it's Bourbon St. It was a shithole when I moved here, and it's only gotten worse. It's a slum.

Seems that moving south, nothing much changes, a vote for democrats is a vote for drug addled vagrants and gang violence. Just like in every major liberal city.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 07:53 PM   #9
austintoast
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Seems that better than 9 or 10 of these types of incidents occur in cities controlled by democrats
Most cities are run by democrats. In most countries, urban areas trend liberal. I'm not sure there is a correlation between democrat leadership and high crime.
austintoast is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 08:07 PM   #10
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Democratic mayors oversaw 64 of the 100 largest cities at the beginning of 2021. Go see how many of those 64 are in the top 100 most dangerous cities. https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100dangerous. Hint .. it's overwhelmingly democrat run cities.
Old 06-13-2021, 08:12 PM   #11
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

A little more love for you: https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-democrat-led/
Old 06-14-2021, 02:19 PM   #12
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Without even delving further into this , everyone take note: CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION. Simple statistics.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 07:26 AM   #13
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Democratic mayors oversaw 64 of the 100 largest cities at the beginning of 2021. Go see how many of those 64 are in the top 100 most dangerous cities. https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100dangerous. Hint .. it's overwhelmingly democrat run cities.
Hint, the bigger the population, the more crime. That's called common sense
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 07:28 AM   #14
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelina View Post
Any suggestions or answers?

After all it's a Democratic City...
Defunding PD?
Never thought Austin would be compared to South Chicago..Very disappointed
and that's why I won't go there.
Good Luck girls..just be careful.

I always have visited Austin with meeting very nice gents but NEVER when watching the news today what I saw on the news..Austin needs a wakeup because
it's becoming a City of this is the result of a Demo Mayor who hates the Austin PD..You go figure?
Awesome, well then there's San Antonio & Waco. Have fun.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 08:07 AM   #15
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Hint, the bigger the population, the more crime. That's called common sense
Absolutely, which is why you don't look at the raw number, but do it per 1000,10000,100000 population. Then you get more interesting results.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women