Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2021, 08:44 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Trump, twitter ban ended, returns to praise his tropes, errr, troops.

Didn’t take long.

His ban on twitter ended, Trump immediately returns to stoke the fires of insurrection.

Maybe he intends to pardon everybody who voted for him.

Sure, but will you?

He must be removed, charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...863553542?s=20

ttps://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!
Twitter · 54 mins ago
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:49 AM   #2
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wonder why trumpy no longer tweets about the stock market he loved to take credit for???

Trumpy loved the stock market. Too bad the stock market loves Biden

America is becoming smart again
Tsmokies is online now   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:05 AM   #3
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Trump ends his presidency with a rise in unemployment and fewer people working than when he took office. He sucks. And more than 360,000 Americans dead from a pandemic, .

Obama had lower unemployment and more people working than when he took office. Obama had a pandemic and Ebola and managed to lose less than 20,000 Americans.

Trump Sucks. He’s like the Atlanta Falcons. He knows how to end as a loser no matter how good things are at the start and middle.

By getting rid of him We Made America Great Again.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 04:32 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

UPDATE: Twitter has permanently suspended Trump.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:42 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
UPDATE: Twitter has permanently suspended Trump.
Way overdue. a case could be made that Twitter allowed itself to be Trump's platform for criminal activity.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:05 PM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Trump ends his presidency with a rise in unemployment and fewer people working than when he took office. He sucks. And more than 360,000 Americans dead from a pandemic, .

Obama had lower unemployment and more people working than when he took office. Obama had a pandemic and Ebola and managed to lose less than 20,000 Americans.

Trump Sucks. He’s like the Atlanta Falcons. He knows how to end as a loser no matter how good things are at the start and middle.

By getting rid of him We Made America Great Again.
You're misinformed. Before Covid the unemployment rate was the lowest it had been seen 1969:

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/UNRATE

Hispanic unemployment was the lowest since the St. Louis Fed started keeping the statistic:

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS14000009

Black unemployment was the lowest since the St. Louis Fed started keeping the statistic:

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=objj

Yes, a lot of people became unemployed as a result of Covid. Still, our latest unemployment rate (6.7%) is much lower than the Euro area (8.3%):

https://tradingeconomics.com/country...mployment-rate

I attribute the preceding more to Paul Ryan and American Hero Mitch McConnell than I do to Donald Trump. The Republican Party's policies were better for the middle class and the poor than the Democrat's:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The Census Bureau reported median household income for 2019 a couple of weeks ago.

Please note that "median" doesn't mean the same as average. It means the middle number. Fifty percent of American households in 2019 made less than the median income and fifty percent made more. So this number is very representative of how the middle class is faring.

The 2019 figure is striking, $68,703 per household, up 6.8% from 2018. During Obama's entire 8 years in office, coming out of a recession which should have goosed growth and wages, the increase was only 5.8%

This is very good news. The middle class did not do particularly well during the period of time when George W. Bush and Barrack Obama served as presidents. (Aside: I don't place the blame primarily on those two leaders -- there are many other factors that affect income growth besides what the president does or does not do.)

In fact, median household income when Obama left office had barely budged since 1999 and 2000, when the policies of a Republican Congress and President Clinton (welfare reform, a balanced budget, free trade, a lower capital gains tax) helped usher in a golden age. See this chart and click on "Max" for some historical perspective: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEHOINUSA672N

So what happened? I believe a huge part of the reason for the growth in median household income last year was the Ryan/Trump tax cuts for corporations, and for pass through businesses with lots of employees, in 2017. Trump's deregulation helped as well. Businesses expanded. There was more competition for labor. Unemployment went down. Wages went up.

The Wall Street Journal published a piece on the Census numbers. It wasn't just the middle class that did well:

Poverty fell 1.3 percentage points last year to 10.5%, the lowest level since 1959, and declined more for blacks (2 percentage points), Hispanics (1.8), Asians (2.8), single mothers (2.6), people with a disability (3.2), and no high-school diploma (2.2). The black (18.8%) and Hispanic (15.7%) poverty rates were the lowest in history.

As family household incomes increased, the child poverty rate also declined to 14.4% from 16.2% in 2018 and 18% in 2016. The decline in childhood poverty last year was nearly twice as much as during the entire Obama Presidency. The most pro-family policies are those that increase jobs and wages.

Income inequality last year also declined by most measures as the bottom quintile’s share of income grew 2.4%.

The share of households making less than $15,000 in inflation-adjusted dollars declined to 9.1% last year from 10.4% in 2016 and 11.2% in 2010. At the same time, the share with income between $75,000 and $200,000 increased to 36.1% from 34.4% in 2016 and 32.8% in 2010 while the percentage earning more than $200,000 ticked up to 10.3% from 8% in 2016 and 5.9% in 2010.

In other words, all Americans were gaining economic ground. But lower and middle-class Americans enjoyed the largest gains relative to the Obama Presidency.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hig...s&page=1&pos=1

Acknowledgements

I want to thank Eccieuser for participating in my series of "For Eccieuser" threads, and for reciprocating with a couple of "For Tiny" threads as well. I am trying to enlarge my audience, and in the hopes that three or four people who are left of center will read this post instead of just one, I have titled it "For Esteemed Posters on the Left", instead of "For Eccieuser."

I would also like to thank some of the posters here who suffer from TES (Trump Enlightenment Syndrome), who showed me that there's a way to put words that start with t, like Tiny and Trump, in tiny text.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women