Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2020, 11:48 AM   #61
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Says the guy on the hooker board.
We'll be the laughing stock?
We already are thanks to trump. And his legions of morons.
Watch something besides fox. Even if for no other reason than to get a different perspective.
But wait. That would burst your bubble..
You'd find out your husband has been lying to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
If and when kumallah gets in there we'll be the laughing stock of the Earth! She fucked her way to minimal success without doing anything herself to earn it! Shes a known whore! What a damn shame!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 01:37 PM   #62
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Says the guy on the hooker board.
We'll be the laughing stock?
We already are thanks to trump. And his legions of morons.
Watch something besides fox. Even if for no other reason than to get a different perspective.
But wait. That would burst your bubble..
You'd find out your husband has been lying to you.
Under Trump were loved and feared. A really good position!

Under biden and cumallah Theyll be laughing at us. Our enemies will have a friend in the WH come the reign of biden and cumallah!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 02:42 PM   #63
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The Mueller Report didn't go anywhere? You probably only read the barr version. Numerous people in jail as a result of the report.

And not one of those people charged with or convicted of the reason for the investigation, conspiracy with Russia to interfere in the election, not one. I not only read the Barr report, I watch every minute of Mueller's so called testimony, an embarrassment of Biblical proportions. Hell, I knew more about the players than Mueller did. He didn't seem to know who Fusion GPS was.

A report trump tried to block at every turn.

It's called defending yourself. A citizen has no obligation to help in his persecution and prosecution.

A report that got no cooperation from the white house.

Cooperate with you persecutors? Uh, no, I don't think so. And we just might get the chance to see if President Biden wants to "cooperate" into the investigation of him and his family. I'm betting he won't.

They sure acted like there was plenty to hide. They blocked testimony and other physical evidence.

Kinda like what the FBI did? Changing evidence, lying to the FISA Court. People at the DOJ and in Intelligence conspiring to take down a President over bullshit that wasn't true and never proven?

How many times will we hear them take the 5th? Do you remember when trump said only guilty people take the 5th?

Yeah, one in a long list of stupid things Trump said. Now will see how many stupid things Biden says and he is off to a rousing start. Biden says something stupid or incoherent, every time he opens his mouth. Has anybody told Joe he didn't win the Senate race he thought he was in?

How would you know nothing happened without an investigation?

I'm so pleased you asked that! You won't be surprised then when the investigation into influence peddling by Biden continues. How will we know it did or didn't happen, without an investigation? So there was an investigation into Trump. Democrats and the MSM lied for 3 years. We had a report and it said there was no proof that any American much less on in the Trump administration, conspired with Russia to interfere in the election.

You don't even make sense.

No, you have me confused with Mueller.

Yes, there wasn't enough evidence to prove a conspiracy.

Thank you. That must have been very hard for you to admit, finally.

There was a lot of evidence of contact between the trumpys and the Russians...and so on.

Yes, and if "contact" between American politicians and "the Russians" was against the law, every one that talked with , meet with the Russian Amb. considered to be a spy by everybody in Washington, would have to be investigated. It is not against the law nor unusual for the people in the incoming administration to talk to representatives of foreign countries. It only matters what they say and whether those discussions were legal. I wonder if we are going to get to hear the conversations Joe Biden has had with foreign leaders. Maybe he is violating the Login Act? Shouldn't we investigate?

Barr wouldn't have tried a sitting president anyway.

I think it would be more correct to say he "couldn't". To say wouldn't implies that even if he could he wouldn't. With regard to Mueller, he could very well have said he found the evidence but couldn't prosecute under DOJ guidelines but he didn't. He did insinuate that Trump obstructed Justice so if he can insinuate that and not prosecute, he could have insinuated he found evidence of a conspiracy but could not prosecute. He didn't do that because he found no evidence only so called evidence that Trump tried to block an investigation or more correctly, failed to cooperate on issues that had no basis in fact.

You place such high stock on the laptop. The laptop info the trumpys wouldn't let non-trumpys see.

Say again? Everybody in American who chooses to watch Fox News, has seen what's on the laptop. It isn't Trump's fault that CNN and MSNBC chose not to report what was on the laptop The fact is, people like you and SF and 1blackman1, don't want to know what's on that laptop, don't want to know what an inside witness is saying about the laptop, Hunter and Joe.

The FBI has the laptop.

Something CNN and MSNBC didn't want you to know until they had to admit it much like you had to admit that Mueller found no evidence of a conspiracy 4 years after you said there was evidence.

They haven't said anything about it yet.

Nor should they unless they decide through the DOJ to prosecute somebody. I hope after the Comey fiasco, we can get back to that basic principal. Having said that, we know people will leak and the leakers are saying that the FBI has found that the laptop belongs to Hunter, something Democrats denied until they couldn't when Hunters lawyer asked for his clients laptop back. That they have no reason to believe that the things written were from anybody other than Hunter.

The laptop by itself might have been problematic to a charge that could stick but with a first hand personal account of what was on that laptop as truth and testimony that Joe Biden not only knew what his son was doing but directed it by meeting twice with Bobulinski in order to give the OK for Bobbulinski to be the CEO of the group Hunter had put together. Joe Biden was "the Big Guy" who all matters went to for approval. What do you think happens if that is proven in a court of law? Biden can't be prosecuted if it happens after Jan. 20th but do you really think that if that is all proven in a court of law were Hunter is being tried, that Democrats will ignore impeachment? I don't think so.

Evidence presented in a court of law of influence peddling would certainly mean impeachment and conviction for Joe Biden. Whether any of that will happen, I have no idea but it should.

The trumpys don't seem real concerned now that the election is over.

Excuse me? Lindsey Graham is chomping at the bit to get back to the Judiciary Committee and get back to Hunter and Joe. There was this little thing called an election that slowed things down but if you think a Republican Senate is going to drop this matter, you have another think coming.

Bummer. Can't indict a sitting president. trump used that as a shield. He dodged subpoena after subpoena.

Don't have to. Only need to prove that an actual crime was committed, the crime of influence peddling not a perfectly legal request for a foreign leader to "continue" looking into corruption and who might have been involved in that corruption even if it was somebody running for President who is not immune from being investigated just because they are running.

There was an absolute, right in front of your face "possible" connection between Hunter Biden, what he was doing in Ukraine and the "possibility" that Joe Biden knew all about it and lied.

You're right. It will be fun.

I'll check back with you and see if you are still having fun after the investigation starts up again.

Pretty sure eric, jr. and jared all have had their fingers in the pie. Kids are fair game? Sounds good to me. Parents (like jared's dad?) are fair game too.

Everybody is fair game and you have had 4 years and multiple investigations into Eric and Jared and I haven't seen any criminal complaints yet and why would there be investigations after Trump is out of office? Didn't you want all investigations of Hillary stopped after she was gone form office?

Don't worry. I'll post links with any claim I make.

That would be refreshing but why start now?

You've made your position clear. You believe one person. But you didn't believe multiple people with the same story and lots of documentation.

This coming from the guy who says he will not listen to Bobulinski. You have nothing to stand on in these matters. You chose to remain oblivious to anything but your own narrative while I on the other hand listen to what everybody on both sides say before I make an evaluation.

Read the report

What are you babbling about now? The report? I guess you mean the Mueller report which I just gave my opinion of in detail and you agreed found no evidence at all of conspiracy by anybody in the Trump administration with Russia to interfere in the election.

Over and done. Now it's time to investigate Joe Biden.

But let me say once again, the reason for this thread. It was Adam Shitt for brains crying about Trump and Republicans trying to "de-legitimize" Joe Biden. This from one of the leaders of the Democrat party who have proudly proclaimed for 4 years, that Trump was not the legitimate President. Democrats did everything in the playbook to remove a duly elected President and now shouldn't be surprised to find out that the opposition is going to the same playbook. It's the book of Karma.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 03:10 PM   #64
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
What are you babbling about now? The report? I guess you mean the Mueller report which I just gave my opinion of in detail and you agreed found no evidence at all of conspiracy by anybody in the Trump administration with Russia to interfere in the election.

Over and done. Now it's time to investigate Joe Biden.

But let me say once again, the reason for this thread. It was Adam Shitt for brains crying about Trump and Republicans trying to "de-legitimize" Joe Biden. This from one of the leaders of the Democrat party who have proudly proclaimed for 4 years, that Trump was not the legitimate President. Democrats did everything in the playbook to remove a duly elected President and now shouldn't be surprised to find out that the opposition is going to the same playbook. It's the book of Karma.

hyporacy
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 09:17 PM   #65
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
No, we are not.

Bwahahahahahahaha!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 10:44 PM   #66
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I can relate to that. Like what I did with my cat,

If you love something set it free. And if it doesn't come back track it down and kill it.

I spent all night looking for that damn cat. That cat really loved me.

OK, This is all a lie. I just like the bumper sticker, and thought I'd provide an example for Ripmany on how to post, with good grammar and punctuation.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 07:44 AM   #67
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

We are lead around by leftist progressive MORONS like Newsome , Como the elitist that don't follow there own rules
Remember the guberment get its power from the people
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:05 AM   #68
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the practiced diplomat of yore

no less than henry kissinger

expressed that trump is extremely personable and charming when talking to other world leaders and can command a room when he enters

"he has the possibility of going down in history as a very considerable president"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:17 AM   #69
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
We are lead around by leftist progressive MORONS like Newsome , Como the elitist that don't follow there own rules
Remember the guberment get its power from the people

Oye Como Va
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:27 AM   #70
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the practiced diplomat of yore

no less than henry kissinger

expressed that trump is extremely personable and charming when talking to other world leaders and can command a room when he enters

"he has the possibility of going down in history as a very considerable president"
You’re spot on.

He should be Santa Claus.

“He has the possibility of going down in history as the worst piece of shit ever to occupy the White House and has a few weeks left to join the upper ranks of the worst pieces of shit all time.”

Those who deny reality are destined to repeat it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:31 AM   #71
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

senseless, but you're practiced at that
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women