Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2020, 10:56 AM   #31
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

still tldr
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 11:17 AM   #32
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

He gone!
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 11:33 AM   #33
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Point of order.... I still haven't used my RTM button...

Make
Eccie
Great
Again

Carry on....
Old 08-14-2020, 11:41 AM   #34
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post

i dont get banned; i ban myself when i want to do an especially brutal reverse troll. it is always well worth it.

Did I miss the "especially brutal reverse troll" part ?

Linck please, someone...
Old 08-18-2020, 07:54 AM   #35
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Still doing it wrong I see...
Later y'all
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 06:17 PM   #36
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Eccie should be renamed www.trolls_r_us.com

on eccie, as i predicted, only the trolls are left. how do i know that? because, as i stated earlier in a pm to the roving point-happy mod, trolls produce zero content that anyone wants to read. all they can do is harass people who actually produce readable content, until the content-generators like VenusNova and myself-(other regular content generators include Boardman, Slit, Russ, ZP-who is fucking hilarious btw-SC, Shine on a good day, and a few others-some of whom, such as myself and VN, may just leave or have left and stop posting altogether.) (try, where are all your page-turner threads during my absence? bareback1961, where are all your viral posts with 10000+ views and counting that i know you were cranking out during my bancation? well nm. you dont have to answer that cause you contribute 0 content to the board that anyone wants to read, including myself, so i dont wanna have to even avoid reading your answer) and since no one here has produced content that anyone wants to read, excepting maybe 1 or 2 threads in the Sandbox such as Slit's tomato and salsa thread, only the trolls are left on this site. joe, say it aint so..

even a silly site-not as sorry as eccie though-like Chaturbate [im pxmcc and irish438 there lol] has solved the troll puzzle: content generators can ban trolls from their rooms (aka threads) and they can appoint mods who can in real time silence and 86 trolls from the content-generator's rooms (i.e. threads). it's funny watching it happen in real time-'user Sorry_as_Fuck has been silenced by One_bad_mofo and his pathetic messages have been removed' and predicting which clown is about to get banned next. "baby can you fart for me on cam" in front of 8000 people even though i'm offering you 0 tokens and even less respect?

that would be like me banning bareback1961 from all my threads after he trolls me in this thread (which he will of course because he can't help himself.) there's an idea that even might make me think about turning back around; but, possibly, well maybe kinda doubtful at best..

off topic-well actually i could give zero fucks about that-but clusterfuck 19 got me, so in lieu of the icu [i aint got no time for dat], i upped my ghost chilies from 5 to 10 a day, and my rock hopper went from riding 25 miles a day to 100. i'm not cured, but clusterfuck19 is going nowhere fast anytime soon on my account. and oh ya, and fuck ICUs too. worse than prisons, where at least there you dont get a bill for 150k after you almost die..

i have one last thread to finish, in due time, and then it is done. my latest chapter of said thread happened last week. it is called, "Dealer, make my 500 look like 2400 so i can pay my Chapter 7 lawyer [fuck bitch ass hoas too; they're even worse than ICUs] or imma need to go pro se." spoiler alert: umm i filed my petition last friday. bitches closed down the table on my roll since they're a bunch of sorry-ass sore losers..

ok trolls, we know you own this place. so without further adieu, let me introduce the sha callas, the piece of shit trolls who reign over eccie and who have run this used-to-be-pretty-good site into the ground and made it more irksome than anything else. do ya thing..

Does this qualify as ECCIE gold ?

Your original linck is not working.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women