Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounter Reports - Panhandle
Encounter Reports - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2020, 10:04 AM   #1
Franklin
Premium Access

Encounters: 63
Default Encounter: My second time with Nadya even better than the first!!

User ID: 512996
Date: 15 Jun 2020
Name: Nadya
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: Nadya511@mail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nadya-es...-646365#erotic
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: In the vicinity of UWF -- private residence
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, Breast play, nipple play, rimming, FIA, FIV, DATY, DATO, Toys in V & A, DFK, BBBJCIMNQNS/Snowball
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid-shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nadya is a beautiful, tall (5’ 11”), slightly curvy woman that is absolutely not a BBW. She is a very sexy handful that flows into your arms with passion and enthusiasm that is genuine. She is quite proportional for her height with D cups, a small landing strip, and natural - no implants - breasts. Her face is smooth, expressive and beautiful. Although there are no true pictures on-line of her face, you will NOT be disappointed. She has an awesome personality, is extremely GFE, intelligent and genuinely loves her job. She is a pleaser. TCB is easy and she is an outstanding communicator. Her incall is perfect in all respects. I will repeat with her as often as possible.
Recommendation: Yes
Franklin is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 10:40 AM   #2
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Great review Franklin. Good to hear from you and glad you are safe.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:20 PM   #3
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Great review, Franklin.

Reminds me of a song from Shalimar.

The second time around is better than the first time.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 01:32 PM   #4
pass-thru
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Great review Franklin. I have seen Nadya many times and she is by far the best provider I have ever seen. A true GFE, pleaser, loves what she does and is an absolute sweetheart!!!
pass-thru is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 02:22 PM   #5
IPAdrinker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You are all on point. Thanks for the review.
IPAdrinker is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 07:57 AM   #6
Franklin
Premium Access

Encounters: 63
Default Thanks for all the kind words

It had been since February that I had a session. I cannot speak for others, but for an old, fat, breathing impaired, insulin dependent diabetic, this virus is truly real. For me, walking into a grocery store to get my medication with 30-40% of the other people not wearing masks to protect me and others is a massive risk I can not avoid. Seeing Nadya was another calculated risk. My feelings are that of all the providers available today, she is the one most likely to take good care of herself and take precautions. She told me she was not exposed and I took the gamble. I will probably have to wait several more painful months before I can chance it again. But, with her, it is sweet anticipation and worth the wait. There is no truer GFE!

Stay safe everyone!

Franklin
Franklin is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 01:15 PM   #7
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Her pics remind me of a provider in P'cola from years back that went by Amanda. Height is about right, and so is her shape. Someone ask her if she went by that name in the past please? Cause if she is, I'll might just have to make a special trip out there to find out. Because I wanted to, but never got Amanda to do Greek wrestling with me.
And Amanda's ass had just the right bounce to have a nice rebound stroke.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:50 PM   #8
Rolex99
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Very wonderful review. I've been wanting to this lady for some time and looks like I've been missing out. And silly thing is location wise shes the closes provider to me. Will be seeing her soon.
Rolex99 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 12:00 AM   #9
pass-thru
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Nadya is not Amanda. But you will not be disappointed if see Nadya - she is one of the best out there.
pass-thru is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Nadya511

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women