Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Which is better? Open or closed economy
Keep economy closed until no threat of covid-19 no matter how long it takes 33 47.83%
Open back up May 1st 36 52.17%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2020, 11:40 AM   #46
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
You are all missing the concept of the "new normal".
Basic herd psych is that folks are gonna avoid crowds regardless into the future.
That is a fair question for another thread perhaps. Seems to be varying opinions on that. By no means am I saying u are off topic here rather I think you pose a great question. Where do most stand on this, and for how long would you wait?

Would one get on a full British Airways flight to London in January?
Or would one get on a private jet to Cabo this winter?
Assuming all the NFL games were played w no fans but the Super Bowl was played in a packed stadium and you had two free tickets to it would you drive to Dallas for the game?

I think for the rich they will still be rich, the poor will stay poor if not poorer and the middle class will evaporate somewhat. Much lingers out there we're in limbo now but as the pic becomes clearer what will the new normal be? I think it will vary greatly..

Good points; although I am not in full agreement...
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:34 PM   #47
irongoat
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Damn Goat. Where did you get all that incorrect information you’re putting out as fact. Anyone reading what’s above please ignore anything he states as a fact and understand those are just his opinions. Look to what actual experts say not some dude on the internet or a talking head on political tv.

Dude, first of all, everything on this board is opinion, even the reviews, haha. Secondly, don't be like all the news media, telling people my facts are incorrect, do your research (which ARE facts, they can all be verified), even on this board I have my freedom of speech, people can decide for themselves if my opinions or facts make sense or are ridiculous, it is everyone's right to decide what they want, even you. But don't just say I'm wrong without verifying what I am saying-that is the problem. Your response just said I was plain wrong, but you didn't rebuff it with any facts. Even Fauci said that as soon as he and Dr Brix made their FIRST recommendation to Trump, Trump acted. Trump and other politicians didn't do anything before that because the health experts themselves were still trying to gather information and make conclusions. People don't need you to tell them what to believe, plus with all the misinformation and confusion out there, we are all (even the politicians to some extent) are just doing the best we can all do. I've self isolated for 6 weeks, happy to stay home for another 6 weeks, want to protect my older relatives, won't be seeing any of them for awhile, but all it takes is one group of idiots to keep spreading it among their group, then one of those people goes out in the world and infects everyone else, That is how we are going to get 2nd and third waves, which I guarantee will happen, whether we stay shutdown a few more weeks or a few more months. In either scenario, people are still going to die-it is the way of the world. It sucks, but I don't think we need to ruin the economy unless we can guarantee we eradicate the disease which is impossible. Plus, even when they do develop a vaccine, there are so many anti vaxxers out there that people will still die after a vaccine is administered
irongoat is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 03:42 PM   #48
hatecoldwater
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

neither answer is good, i suggest you listen to the experts advise. and by expert i do not mean the president nor any of you here in this forum
hatecoldwater is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 07:43 PM   #49
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Let's open this economy up and quit being a bunch of pussies!

Sweden didn't close down and they are approaching herd immunity.

Exception - keep the NBA closed - fuck the NBA!
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women