Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-19-2019, 12:12 AM   #1
Hobby1751
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Sweet & Innocent (& Autistic)

This girl is definitely vaccinated.

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...t/874005981688

518-849-2041

She's big, tall, and barely any fun. She's in her 20's and you would think this is her first day on the job. Except, she's been around the block for, as she says, about two years. I've never seen her advertise until very recently.

She immediately raises the discomfort level. She's on edge and comes off as nervous, mistrusting, skeptical, difficult. All within the first five minutes. The comfort level barely improves from this point.

She only does outcall at $180 for the hour. All covered. She was needing some deoderant.

Once activities start, she's somewhat compliant, sorta sweet, but mostly brain-dead. She was incapable of looking right at me, no matter how many times I clarified. "No, look at me. Right at my eyes. Not to the left, or right. Right! at! me!"

Nope. It was at this point, I realized who I was dealing with. I actually relaxed somewhat - ehh, nothing wrong with being a charity monger.

She's not exactly a people person, and this is a tough business to lack that skill set.

If I were being objective, I'd have a hard time recommending her to anyone. Just imagine what sex with an "ARC vulnerable adult" would be like, and it has to be pretty close to this experience. Not exactly why I hobby.

(Now before anyone thinks this was a Friday Night Clusterfuck Fail, much earlier, a young, petite utr whom I hadn't seen in over a year came by, and she was fuckin' awesome with a quickie. But I'm an addict, so one quick hit is never enough.)
Old 10-19-2019, 05:02 AM   #2
Johnny489
Registered Member

Poor joke about being vaccinated; that myth has been debunked by experts, and spreading that trash is harmful for society.
Old 10-19-2019, 10:03 AM   #3
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Welcome aboard Johnnyboy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny489 View Post
Poor joke about being vaccinated; that myth has been debunked by experts, and spreading that trash is harmful for society.
So, the vaccination vs. Autism debate is finally what compelled you to participate after 7 years??

Thanks for the info Hobby!!
Old 10-19-2019, 10:10 AM   #4
Hobby1751
Account Disabled

@Johnny489: You've been lurking here since 2012!! and THIS topic encourages your very first post? The needle must have struck a nerve.

It certainly is not a "debunked myth." Why are vaccine manufacturers exempt from lawsuits if it's 100% baseless?

Vaccines linked to autism is definitely a debate. The heavy metals in vaccines can be toxic to certain babies/infants. There's more than enough evidence for correlation, if not causation. It's definitely a risk - it's not 0%. The CDC keeps adding more and more vaccines - we received a fraction of shots babies get today. We all had the chicken pox. We survived.

I'm not saying I definitively believe either way, but for the American government/media to not even allow honest, open discourse on the subject is similar to China flipping the fuck out at the NBA over a single deleted tweet supporting Hong Kong. They want to control the spread of information and support.

Now go get your Tdap booster shot.
Old 10-19-2019, 10:21 AM   #5
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Back on topic!!

Can we get back to boners and breastesses please!!
Old 10-19-2019, 11:03 AM   #6
Johnny489
Registered Member

https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2...ed-risk-autism

Vaccines causing autism is a myth. The lack of vaccinations has caused a rise in preventable diseases, including those which were previously 99% eradicated. I have not exactly been lurking here since 2012, I may have signed up then but have not been on this site until the last week or so.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:07 PM   #7
Hobby1751
Account Disabled

@Johnny489: Vast improvements in water quality, sanitation, and hygiene are why diseases in First World countries have disappeared. There's no vaccine given for scarlett fever, syphillis, and tuberculosis, yet they've all mostly disappeared too.

Mercury, a preservative, and aluminium, used as an adjuvant, accumulate in the brain, and children with undiagnosed mitochondrial disorders cannot methylate these heavy metals once injected. This causes neurological damage.

For the government to act as if all vaccines are safe for all children is nothing but misleading and dangerous.

Don't underestimate the money drug companies make from vaccines.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...er-autism.aspx
Old 10-19-2019, 01:24 PM   #8
Johnny489
Registered Member

Mercola.com is a horrible chimera of tabloid journalism, late-night infomercials, and amateur pre-scientific medicine, and is the primary web presence of Joseph Mercola.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:56 PM   #9
Hobby1751
Account Disabled

Johnny489, you've been indoctrinated well. Thank you for helping us all see the light. If only you imparted your wisdom sooner, but being a 7-year overseer is good too.

You're 100% right. Don't ever think anything other than what the government tells you to think.

The government and main-stream media never lie. They only care about the well-being of the citizens. Never a personal or corporate agenda.

If the government says you must be vaccinated, no problem. If the government says you can't pay for sex, no problem. We must always dutifully obey.

We should meet for lunch at Tiananmen Square.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:01 PM   #10
Johnny489
Registered Member

Yeah, I also believe the world is round, we sent men to the moon, and global warming is real. Silly me!
Old 10-19-2019, 08:04 PM   #11
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

jeezis....now I know why I stay the fuck outta Albany/HV territory. First I read about a buncha losers who still thinck glory holes in nasty book stores are a good idea. But I restrained myself....didn't tear anyone up...

And then....this....

Mutherfukk. Hobby, you are one seriously misled dude. I kinda liked your "joke" and thought Johnny was being overly PC and shoulda just let it go. But then I find out you are serious about this shit. And that you use that jerkoff Mercola site to defend yerself! Holy faaaaaaaakkkkkk....

There's a couple-a threAds over in the Upstate forum that you need to weigh in on. It might take you awhile to find 'em, but we will value your input. One is about whether or not you can "piss it out" if you have a UTI. The other is about whether or not "squirt" is actually pee (there's more than one of them, actually...the debate never ends...kinda like the one about whether there is such a thing as valid a "LE check"...which there ain't....just like there ain't no magical squirt gland).

After that, ya need to go to the bookstore refenced in the other threAd....

Whew. WHERE TF is Taskmaster when ya need him? Hell....I'd settle for Plastic Man bringin some sense to this nonsense....

Old 10-19-2019, 08:13 PM   #12
Toonman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post

Upstate ....

Plastic Man....
Two more things that also give you autism.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:46 PM   #13
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Toon-man gets it

Old 10-19-2019, 09:22 PM   #14
Hobby1751
Account Disabled

I posted a review and made an obvious joke. Anyone with more than two cents would have left it there. But, JohnnyTwoCents decided to end his seven-year voyeuristic fetish to be our savior.

This is a hooker forum. We self-evidently don't follow the rules imposed by government.

@RoosterSucker, to say questioning the government is me being "seriously misled" is ignorant and hypocritical on your part. Prostitution should be legal, but it's not, so we make our own decisions, regardless of what our government and polite-society desire we do.

The government is wrong about prostitution. Just because the government decides something, doesn't mean it's correct or true. You're clearly uninformed on the vaccine debate.

Maybe Pinterest is more comfortable for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy the pumpkin-spice recipes with JohnnyTwoCents.
Old 10-22-2019, 07:34 AM   #15
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1751 View Post
I posted a review and made an obvious joke. Anyone with more than two cents would have left it there. But, JohnnyTwoCents decided to end his seven-year voyeuristic fetish to be our savior.

This is a hooker forum. We self-evidently don't follow the rules imposed by government.

@RoosterSucker, to say questioning the government is me being "seriously misled" is ignorant and hypocritical on your part. Prostitution should be legal, but it's not, so we make our own decisions, regardless of what our government and polite-society desire we do.

The government is wrong about prostitution. Just because the government decides something, doesn't mean it's correct or true. You're clearly uninformed on the vaccine debate.

Maybe Pinterest is more comfortable for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy the pumpkin-spice recipes with JohnnyTwoCents.
Whew. I don't even know where to start. Should probably just leave it, cuz I can see this is gonna be hopeless.

Dude, you don't know me. You don't know my education level or my background. Those who do, know that I am a.....man of science...let's just leave it at that.

Now, granted, I don't know yours either. You seem literate, at least. I thought ya maybe had a decent sense of humor too, but come on....that "@RoosterSucker" thang is as lame as it could possibly be. The Pinterest one ain't much better...

You also don't seem to know objective reasoning. And you draw connections that make no sense.

Case in point: questioning and trusting the government. Trust ME...I have virtually no trust in them. But you have this weird rationale that because they are "wrong" about things like prostitution that they are probably misleading us about the whole vaccine situation. They aren't. I have intimate knowledge of the situation and a relative who works directly in the field.

Plain and simple, the science and objective evidence is there. Both FOR the effectiveness of vaccines and AGAINST the connection between vaccines and autism.

Denying this is on a level of denying climate change. And like denying climate change, it is harmful to society overall. Yes....the "government" misleads us and lies to us constantly. But not about everything. And certainly, not about this.

I'm done. Going back to Upset. Sorry to take up the bandwidth of those who truly just wanna talk about pussy...

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women