Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2019, 08:30 AM   #1
SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@
Premium Access

Encounters: 19
Default BEWARE! USA SEXGUIDE

USA SEX GUIDE IS Reading Your Private Messages and Lying about it.
I heard from a banned member about this. He Private Messaged another member and was asking something pretty innocent about another website like this one. The Little Bitch A2 admin over there then did what's called a shadow ban. He didn't know what happened for a few weeks to a month before giving up on his account and making a new one.

I thought to myself probably some mistake. I had been on the website in question for a couple years without any problems. When You catch Little bitch A2's attention that's when he gets petty and does some pretty dumb shit

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kddu7tqc8w...pture.JPG?dl=0

This appeared recently in the last couple months. Once again the scripted Little Bitch (A2) comes up with a pretty Plausible excuse. software filters. I found out recently it's not completely true.

A member asked me for some Intel and I didn't answer him for a while. I explained in my "private message" that I still don't know if he received it. The admin on the site USA SEX Guide are terrible I explained. I'm using the site less and less, I continued. Not much more than that was Mentioned. This was to one member.

A mere few hours later My membership to the site was revoked. Emails to Little Bitch surprisingly get no response. Usually Little Bitch would always have something to say. Little Bitch A2 is Reading your Private messages and who knows what else. Be very careful!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XjTV7nvLqUKXCJsz9

I'll still be using the site to steal members and try to get them to come here. Little Bitch Do the right thing .
SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@ is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:19 AM   #2
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

The private messages on USA are scanned for people trying to promote other competing sites and other problematic things. The same can be done on this board if the admins feel the need to do so. I know USA had a problem with some dissatisfied people who created a competing site and then were using the USA private message system to try and poach members to join the new site. That sort of behavior is frowned upon by most discussions boards. If the competing site is so "good" they shouldn't need to be acting in such a low way to get members to join.

Anyway its board drama about a competitor to ECCIE and isn't needed here.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 03:51 PM   #3
SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
The private messages on USA are scanned for people trying to promote other competing sites and other problematic things. The same can be done on this board if the admins feel the need to do so. I know USA had a problem with some dissatisfied people who created a competing site and then were using the USA private message system to try and poach members to join the new site. That sort of behavior is frowned upon by most discussions boards. If the competing site is so "good" they shouldn't need to be acting in such a low way to get members to join.

Anyway its board drama about a competitor to ECCIE and isn't needed here.
Its like you didn't read what I posted at all. The admin is lying as usual. His site sucks and he is trying to save face. If his site was so good he wouldn't have to do the things he does. He wouldn't have so many dissatisfied people.

To further the story I provided evidence that his explanation is full of cracks.

How do you explain my situation? Why the very generic regurgitated A2 puppet line?
Old 09-19-2019, 09:15 PM   #4
TeeTaylor
San Diego Babe

User ID: 377453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I rarely talk to anyone there...
TeeTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 07:37 PM   #5
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ........

maybe you should take your private conversations off site so noone can read your private messages!!! just sayin
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 05:26 AM   #6
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default News flash!!!

This just in - nothing is private on the interwebs...NOTHING!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:33 AM   #7
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Yeah, I'm not sure why this is particular surprise. Newsflash: your messages on any forum (absent client based encryption) are subject to snoopery by the forum owner and operator.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:28 AM   #8
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

no private message on any site is actually private. This is why I don't discussed ANYTHING over pm, I have an email for that.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 09:39 AM   #9
SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@
Premium Access

maybe i haven't explained it in simple enough terms. the PM filter is a lie. I posted this for any who were unaware.

the things i'm surprised about is the pettiness of the admin over there. my PM was to one person and it shouldn't have been anything to catch their filters.

all replies seem to have unthoughtful generic responses. I wanted to expose USAs lies and hopefully boost membership over here minus lazy trolls. seems we have plenty of those here already.
Old 09-24-2019, 05:24 AM   #10
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default It shouldn't have...butt, it was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@ View Post
...the things i'm surprised about is the pettiness of the admin over there. my PM was to one person and it shouldn't have been anything to catch their filters...
I'm surprised that you're surprised...
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 12:14 PM   #11
T063076
Valued Poster

Eccie reads pm also if they want to. That is my understanding
T063076 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 05:21 AM   #12
maxim v
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Yes you are right,A2 admin is a true bitch,and yes he does go in and read your post and mails he so called gave me points and violations now i cant post and he doesnt answer post of why.when he was ask by another member of why i could not post he threatend to ban them and said they were causing trouble so watch it,Thats some real bi$%! Azz stuff
maxim v is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:21 PM   #13
anonsull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay View Post
no private message on any site is actually private. This is why I don't discussed ANYTHING over pm, I have an email for that.

email isn't safe
do you use PGP?
gmail/yahoo/hotmail will give LE access.
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:27 PM   #14
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

That sight in OP suck any way had no biard for oklahoma so why bother with them.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 05:25 PM   #15
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
It’s the golden rule of the internet: nothing is private
omg_lol is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women