Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35415
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-29-2019, 05:24 PM   #1
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My First NO review.....Oh I'm sooooo devastated!!

Date: 3/1/19
Name: Skipper504
User ID::
Phone: 504-***-*501 per masking guidelines
Email Address: Unknown
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=249824
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address:
Activities: Texting/Phone call (30 min), Shower/get ready (hour), continued flirting via text, lfk, attempted dfk, MPBBBJ, temper tantrum
Hair Length and Color: Didn't notice
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell over the bad breath.
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, a bit Pillsbury Doughboy-ish (I wonder what would have happened if I pushed his belly lol), bad breath, rough and handsy.
Recommendation: Sorry ladies, not if I hated ya
Rest of the story: Oh my goodness ladies, I just gotta tell y'all about this one

This gentleman hit me up on text. Didn't really give too much info...kinda had to do like my kids second grade teacher and slow it down a bit....asked him just one question at a time as I think it just plumb confuses him to try to sort out more than that

I had reservations once I looked up his past reviews and actually asked him to give me a call, thought this may put us both at ease. So I just mentioned I was a bit confused as I didn't seem to fall into the typical lady he seemed to enjoy. He chose to take this opportunity to 'defend himself' as he put it. Again, I was thinking maybe he was having as much trouble with conversation as he seemed to with texts...seems a bit difficult for him to shift gears but I guess some people are a bit single minded

He arrives... immediately grabs me and pokes his tongue in my mouth and grabs my ass and breasts and squeezes Hard...then says... nice! I had already requested he shower upon arrival and since his breath was quite a turn off I gave toothpaste and toothbrush with towel while he is in shower. (Oh my goodness y'all, I have been in the hobby since '13 and Never have I Ever had to request someone to brush their teeth..I'm a smoker and have breath mints all over my room so I won't ever taste nasty lol) He had already commented when he arrived that he had just showered before he left. Well ok babe, but ya were in a car for an hour or more and I prefer squeaky clean ANYthing going Near my mouth

Here comes Mr Pillsbury fresh out the shower....or so I thought lol. So I'm kneeling on the bed doing my traditional greeting kissing touching. I work my way down and he immediately starts to thrust deeply into my mouth. While this is something I sometimes enjoy definitely not right at first, he kinda still smelled a bit funky there (I didn't notice till later he never used the washcloth I gave him...i can't imagine why not tho) and it actually hurt.

I kind of backed off and he said what? I read that you like that. I said I do but I kind of like to work my way up to it if that's okay. I said how about you lay down on the bed and let me just tease you for a bit. I pop another candy in myouth to cover the smell/taste...I mean he's mostly clean, right lol? I get to doing that and we're in the middle of it he tells me he's not comfortable I'm at an awkward angle so I try to change it. Which I do the upside down b******. And in the middle of all of it he asked can we just do a half an hour? I kind of hesitate and say what's the matter is everything okay? I said I don't really change it from an hour to a half an hour when that's what we had already planned.

At this point I knew something was really off and I really backed off. All of the sudden he's looking at me and tells me well you don't really look anything like your pictures (we had briefly discussed that I DO look like them because I don't know how to use a filter lol) and and then says I don't want to do what you want to do. I want you to do what I want you to do that's what I'm here for. Im thinking... that's what we were doing? With the exception of letting him injure my throat...the lil talk about Physics and curve directionality was a bit much for him to grasp I think

But at this point I backed up put my robe on and said I don't think this is gonna work at all darlin, time for you to leave please....yep I sure did say please but .... I sure don't have to suffer such inconsiderate and rude people in my own room for goodness sake. I felt it was only fair that I refund half of what he brought...I mean I would have given it all back but he was just so dang rude lol.

And holy bananas batman!!....y'all, he STILL WANTED ME TO GET HIM OFF....oh lawd it was all I could do not to bust out laughin. I told him, I'm so sorry babe, I don't owe you anything cept to show you out the door

Whew ladies!! Let me tell ya, Don't Ever forget to do your dang homework! I sure coulda had a much better time snuggled up watchin ID channel with the pup lol. What I mean is, I did my Left Side Search AFTER he left. Oh maaaaan...there were already warnings signs ugh. Lesson learned and followed up this morning with one helluva hot 2 hours with a local favorite. Maybe my friend and I should thank Ol Skipper here tho....3 times in 90 min of some seriously edgy FUN!! So happy to leave without that other nasty taste in my mouth

So ladies, I think it's really YMMV with this one. Good luck and hobby safe!!

Majic
Old 03-29-2019, 05:38 PM   #2
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well it’s nice to hear both sides for a change lol

Always 2 sides to every story. You have every right to defend your Reputation.
Old 03-29-2019, 05:43 PM   #3
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
Always 2 sides to every story.

Old 03-29-2019, 06:34 PM   #4
34E Whitney Weston
Catch me while you can

User ID: 151509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe we should all do this. High five MM
Old 03-29-2019, 08:40 PM   #5
keri2114
A Nola fave

User ID: 68948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34E Whitney Weston View Post
I believe we should all do this. High five MM
I’m down
Old 03-29-2019, 08:41 PM   #6
rfl
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

It wasn’t a good date for either party. It happens and it’s understandable. Not everyone will see eye to eye every time, and it’s ok. But, I find maturity, professionalism, and discretion to be a bigger factor in my choosing a provider vs 1 bad review.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:17 PM   #7
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Rfl, per my true Yankee roots, I chose to approach this with humor, and a generous twist of sarcasm rather than throw a fit lol. This was waaaaay more fun to write
Old 03-30-2019, 12:02 AM   #8
skipper504
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Thanks for showing everyone just how ridiculous and unprofessional you are with this BS post about our little encounter. First of all prior to me asking to cut the date short you were all smiles complimenting my dick thanking me for bringing such a nice dick to you...no signs of being uncomfortable with my hygiene or appearance. And YOU were the one that came to me sticking your tongue in my mouth, as you told me you would on the phone as soon as i walked in cause you said you liked my accent and whatever else.

I brush my teeth gargle with mouthwash and take a good shower prior to seeing any girl I’ve never had any complaint of hygiene. You started all this hygiene crap after the date was cut short. I showered and brushed my teeth at my house AND at your hotel and your trying to say i had hygiene issues?? After you were moaning while kissing me sticking your tongue in my mouth?? How come you kept kissing me if i had bad breath?? Yea ok.
And temper tantrum?? Your the one that had the temper tantrum after i pointed out your pics are misleading. And they are. And even during the temper tantrum you admitted you was enjoying what you were doing as i was trying to explain to you i wasn’t you had my dick in a fkd up angle. And no you didn’t readjust after i told you twice it was uncomfortable you just smiled and said that’s how you liked it.

You didn’t have any candy you told me you were out so you couldn’t do your candy trick i remember reading about the candy thing, i was just like ok whatever. Now you say you had to use candy while going down on JR?? Really?? You never had candy in your mouth the entire time. Lies and BS. Have your fun but ppl are seeing how you handle a NO review. I wasn’t going to post shit about this until you txt me telling me you put a warning out on me. You started this not me. And this post is further proving your character.

And Lia, don’t know if you remember but i saw you in Slidell about a year ago don’t know if you remember. If you do i can’t believe your commenting on this like you are. You mssg me quite a few times afterwards to tell me you were free if i wanted to see you again... you may want to do some thinking.
Old 03-30-2019, 06:44 AM   #9
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You obviously didn't recognize good acting
Old 03-30-2019, 08:34 AM   #10
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all think that I wrote this because my feelings were hurt or I'm being vindictive? Oh my, nope not at all. I did this because I DONT have to just ACCEPT what someone says or does, and I DO have the option to voice my own opinion. Many ladies fear doing this. I don't fear ANYthing cept my mamma when she calls me out by my whole name lol. And sometimes someone needs to stand up and say Enough. Yep you got it, that's me

I don't care if you like me or not, if you think that I care about what most of these boys spouting their nonsense are saying, then you don't really know me at all. And that is perfectly fine with me. I say no more than I say yes because chemistry and the HUMAN factor are important to me. And the friends I CHOOSE to spend my time with know this as well.

Did I lose a little business by being a confident strong woman? Maybe. But I'm still a woman first. Provider is my job title. Woman is who I am. If you can't handle that, please do keep scrolling

To those who know what I'm really about.... well, what's understood doesn't need explanation.

Hobby safe y'all....I'm starting my awesome mini vacation with my son.... priorities!!!
Old 03-30-2019, 08:56 AM   #11
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper504 View Post
You mssg me quite a few times afterwards to tell me you were free if i wanted to see you again... you may want to do some thinking.
Wtf???
Old 03-30-2019, 10:03 AM   #12
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for posting this! It's hilarious. It's very refreshing to see a provider say what they want to say alongside all the bashing men on this site do.
Old 03-30-2019, 11:30 AM   #13
theccccrider2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

quote.. "We are not all made like Cheerios, where we get along in the box. No, I'm not laughing here, but I am trying to ease some tension by making people smile! Beer anyone?
Old 03-30-2019, 11:39 AM   #14
skipper504
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Wish I'd come across this prior...Explains a lot. So you start all kinds of drama in shreveport that didn't go well for you now this? Have you no conscience?? Another one that blew up in your face, dude blasted you in public let the cat out the bag with the ASS TO PSSY TO MOUTH BACK TO ASS BACK TO PSSY...OVER AND OVER...Bareback at that, And you actually mentioning the word hygiene here???

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2319672

Quote from one of your regulars... "I love this shit, Meredith, occupied my time far better than magic mouth or miss magic could have possibly ever done, this is why Miss magic or magic playground what the fuck ever you want to call this older yet very entertaining lady! She is upset with me because I chose Meredith over her . I am sorry magic playground, but Meredith is by far one million goddamn motherfucking percent better than you. I know that this is the reason why you are upset with me because I chose to spend 4 1/2 hours with Meredith versus spending a few hours with you, Meredith allows me to pop as many times as I want, yet I do enjoy at least 4 pops. I am not trying at all to upset you because I do enjoy bouncing from your mouth to your pussy to your ass back to your mouth back to your pussy and back to your mouth all over again a lot and as me and you both know I don't wear protection when I'm fucking you; however I want to fuck you! You my dear can take an ass fucking like no other and beg for more. And that is one reason why I would love to fuck you again and again and again to all those who read this I want them to know you are an absolute jewel of Shreveport that I did enjoy fucking the dog shit out of for three or four hours even though you could not get me off for the third or fourth time like your suppose to, your beautiful sexy absolutely perfect friend destiny could, you miss magic are only good for two pops to destiny is good for at least four and my dear I might add that is at least five hours of of fucking. I expect and I am willing to except any rebuttal that you my very beautiful provider and willing to partake and say . And like I said to all of those who read this magic playground or MMM is and always will be a very wonderful Jewel of Shreveport Bossier. Miss magic I do love and I do miss fucking you!!! If anyone has any questions about any enjoyable experiences that I have had with Miss magic or any enjoyable experiences that Miss Magic has paid for to have just let me know. I love you MMM. And I cannot lie I want to grunge fuck the shit out of you right now, just the way we both like it!! Sweet dreams baby

I'm starting to see how your getting all your reviews now its all making sense. Well good luck with all that back and forth front to back, back to front stuff over and over...keep PLENTY of toothbrushes handy though its probably too late.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:03 PM   #15
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps you should read the ENTIRE thread darlin.... because right now you're just showing more support for poor behavior from a hobbyist who got off on hurting and imtimidation of women. But you go babe...pretty sure y'all are cut from the same cloth.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women