Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Encounter Reports - West Texas
Encounter Reports - West Texas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2018, 05:10 PM   #1
keithtxyankee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Encounter: Don’t drink the Kola in Lubbock

Date: 9/16/18
Name: Kola from Skipthegames
Phone: 8062830602
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: Skipthegames.com
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: Run down flea bag motel on east Slaton hwy
Activities: bbbj hj daty mish
Hair Length and Color: Black fake wig
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5’4” sagy tits lots of tats and piercings ok butt
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: Contacted Kola asked about rates do and donts. She said anything goes so I made appointment. Night before she texted me constantly “r u coming “ drove me nuts. Day of appointment same thing. Finally made it to incall what a fucking dump! Kola met me outside and we walked through the dredges of humanity. Made it to room she me to get comfy I undress she doesn’t and asked for donation. Spider sense goes again, I tell I have it so she take of her clothes. I put donation on dresser away from her. Then the un fun starts she asked for a tip before we start. I tell her tips are earn not ask for. I can tell she’s mad. She tells to lay down and she tries to put the hat on without getting me hard. Half hearted hj I tell her to suck my dick. Tells me that’s extra or give her a trip. I get up and grab donation put in my pants and start to leave. I should have left right then but she begged to not to. I explain to her we discuss everything before and she had agreed to do everything. So we tried again, her bbbj was terrible as was her hj, I sucked on her tits till I got hard enough to cover up and do mish. Her pussy was nice acted like she like dick. But she ruined the moment again by asking for tip. I went soft so I ate her pussy got hard again fuck some more but she kept asking for a tip . I had enough told her suck me off to cim. You guess it that cost extra. So I her grabbed her hand made her jack me offf. When I came she jumped back and said I don’t touch that stuff. I didn’t wait a rag to clean up I just used her bed spear. Got dresss and got the hell out of there. She was still asking about a tip when I was leaving. Do not contact her she is worst bitch I’ve ever been with . 150 hr Total time 30 min Fucking No don’t waste your time with hetROS]
Recommendation: No
keithtxyankee is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:44 PM   #2
Guest043019
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Unfortunately that has been my experience with most black girl providers as well.
Not all, but 4 out of 5 acted almost identical to your story. Which is disappointing because I wanted to experience something different.
If they are not listed and reviewed on eccie I don’t waste the time or money.
Guest043019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:44 PM   #3
Guest043019
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Unfortunately that has been my experience with most black girl providers as well.
Not all, but 4 out of 5 acted almost identical to your story. Which is disappointing because I wanted to experience something different.
If they are not listed and reviewed on eccie I don’t waste the time or money.
Guest043019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:54 AM   #4
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

What made you stay and not walk away?
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:09 AM   #5
MaxShaft
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Backpage revisited... these sites that have been recently cited (SkipTheGames and CityXGuide) are nothing more than Backpage clones. In my entire history of hobbying (which sadly now is in its 19th year), I have only seen one (1) BP or equivalent provider and that was due to the fact she was reviewed on a site very similar to ECCIE.

Man, I am truly sorry for your experience and I wouldn't wish what you went through on any hobbyist. However, you knew the risks and accepted it and you got what you got.

In the future, stick with sites like ECCIE and I guess OurHome2 for you future hobby quests.
MaxShaft is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:14 AM   #6
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

not a nice sister act
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 11:17 AM   #7
keithtxyankee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

[/PRIVATE]