Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2018, 01:52 PM   #76
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingFun69 View Post
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? It's obvious that your reading comprehension is on par with your spelling, grammar and intellect.

My kids will be just fine thank you. Now get back to responding to your assertion how Democrats don't want to ban guns when I've given a clear example of a target pistol falling under the banned list for NY State.
Because some obscure gun you wanted fell into a ban list that proves something? You should be more worried about your kids exposure to guns in your home and thank me for warning you of the dangers. There is no doubt that a child is more likely to be shot inside of a home with guns because it’s impossible to be shot by a gun inside of a home without guns. You should keep your guns away from your kids, keep them out of your home locked in a gun box with no ammo. You should also let any parents of friends of your kids that might come to your home know that you have multiple guns in your home.

Be a more responsible parent now so your not sorry later !
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 01:52 PM   #77
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingFun69 View Post
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?
Actually, he DOES!

Early on he blamed it on an automated, voice recognition program in his computer that was incorrectly "typing" the words he spoke.

Then recently he recanted and said it was intentional!

So, he purposefully wants to appear and "sound" stupid!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:08 PM   #78
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Because some obscure gun you wanted fell into a ban list that proves something? You should be more worried about your kids exposure to guns in your home and thank me for warning you of the dangers. There is no doubt that a child is more likely to be shot inside of a home with guns because it’s impossible to be shot by a gun inside of a home without guns. You should keep your guns away from your kids, keep them out of your home locked in a gun box with no ammo. You should also let any parents of friends of your kids that might come to your home know that you have multiple guns in your home.

Be a more responsible parent now so your not sorry later !
This isn't an "obsure" gun. The Ruger Mark series is a very popular and well-known brand and can be purchased in most states outside of NY, CA and MA. There are many other handguns that because they have a feature similar to an "assault rifle" they get lumped into the ban. But thanks for proving your ignorance on the topic.

As far as my kids and their exposure to guns go you couldn't be more wrong. I suppose in your delusional view, I have guns and ammos just lying around in every room of my house. You probably also believe that one room has so much ammo in it that my kids can swim through it like Scrooge McDuck in his money vault.

You would be wrong as usual.
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I can remember when one had to be 21 to drink alcoholic beverages. I don't recall 18.

Now, it's 18 to serve. But in Texas we get to start earlier, because we have to put up with Snow Birds, Carpetbaggers, and other Liberals who want to come here and tell us how to live "better," even though they left a shit hole and want to stay.

It depended on where we were when we were younger. I recall in the mid-teens going into bars with a bottle (we didn't have by the drink, except in private clubs!). As long as we "behaved" and didn't cause any trouble it was ok. But that was a "honky-tonk" out on the Weatherford Highway West of Fort Worth in "Westland" ... called "Jimmy's Corral"! They had an "on ramp" and "off ramp" for the dance floor. Mostly truckers bringing cattle to the stockyards. All serious, but gentlemen.

Until shortly after Vietnam, the Army still allowed beer vending machines in barracks dayrooms and issued cigarettes with the C-Rats.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM   #80
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So, he purposefully wants to appear and "sound" stupid!
And, being quite successful at it too!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:17 PM   #81
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Hey a hole if you didn’t give your kids guns you wouldn’t need to teach them gun safety. All your doing is making it more likely that you will shoot them or they will shoot themselves or someone else. Do your kids a favor and get rid of your guns , unless of course you love your guns more than your kids, in that case keep them and teach them safety!

who is this a hole you speak of? bahhaaaaaa or are you talking to yourself again?

so, a hole, you want to ban assault rifles? GO AHEAD U IDIOT.

let's ban something that's ALREADY ILLEGAL.

Characteristics

The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges."[16] In a strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[2][3][4]
Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are technically not assault rifles, despite frequently being called such.
For example:
  • Select-fire M2 Carbines are not assault rifles; their effective range is only 200 yards.[17]
  • Select-fire rifles such as the FN FAL battle rifle are not assault rifles; they fire full-powered rifle cartridges.
  • Semi-automatic-only rifles like the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities.
  • Semi-automatic-only rifles with fixed magazines like the SKS are not assault rifles; they do not have detachable box magazines and are not capable of automatic fire.

Note that the AR-15 IS NOT classified as an assault rifle. so go ahead and yell like an idiot to ban something that's already illegal. BRILLIANT!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:22 PM   #82
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

SeekingFun has it right. In New York state there are numerous areas where kids want to hunt once they get to legal age. Teaching gun safety before they get to that age makes them less likely to have an accident not more. I personally don't hunt (not my thing) but I have several friends whose of age children enjoy hunting with them. None of them have shot each other. Wo would have thought teaching gun safety works?
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:24 PM   #83
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Note that the AR-15 IS NOT classified as an assault rifle. so go ahead and yell like an idiot to ban something that's already illegal. BRILLIANT!
Problem is that these idiots have been brain-washed to believe the AR stands for "Assault Rifle" instead of "ArmaLite Rifle".
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:30 PM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Are smoke grenades illegal?
UPDATE: this guy had neither grenades nor a gas mask.

Suspect the answer to your original question would relate to whether an area has laws against fireworks and ultimately how the device is used. They are a fire risk (these devices burn as hot as a CS grenade -- ask the SLA about that), they're toxic to inhale and they pose a risk as an explosive device. These devices contain detonators that can be used and/or modified to initiate larger explosions.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:37 PM   #85
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
who is this a hole you speak of? bahhaaaaaa or are you talking to yourself again?

so, a hole, you want to ban assault rifles? GO AHEAD U IDIOT.

let's ban something that's ALREADY ILLEGAL.

Characteristics

The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges."[16] In a strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[2][3][4]
Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are technically not assault rifles, despite frequently being called such.
For example:
  • Select-fire M2 Carbines are not assault rifles; their effective range is only 200 yards.[17]
  • Select-fire rifles such as the FN FAL battle rifle are not assault rifles; they fire full-powered rifle cartridges.
  • Semi-automatic-only rifles like the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities.
  • Semi-automatic-only rifles with fixed magazines like the SKS are not assault rifles; they do not have detachable box magazines and are not capable of automatic fire.

Tell the parents of the dead kids in Florida whose bodies were riddled with bullets that the AR15 isn’t a assult rifle.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:44 PM   #86
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
SeekingFun has it right. In New York state there are numerous areas where kids want to hunt once they get to legal age. Teaching gun safety before they get to that age makes them less likely to have an accident not more. I personally don't hunt (not my thing) but I have several friends whose of age children enjoy hunting with them. None of them have shot each other. Wo would have thought teaching gun safety works?
No he doesn’t have it right Standinstraight has it right, if you have guns in the home your kids are more likely to die from a gun accident than if you don’t have guns, end of story!

Also, just because kids want to hunt doesn’t mean it’s safe or that you should let them hunt. Every parent whose kid was killed either hunting or because of a gun in the home always claim they were so careful but it happened anyway!

If you love your kids don’t expose them to guns. Guns Kill!

Try fishing!
Old 02-16-2018, 02:46 PM   #87
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Tell the parents of the dead kids in Florida whose bodies were riddled with bullets that the AR15 isn’t a assault rifle.

Ok. you wouldn't happen to have all of their addresses would ya?

once again you can't prove your rhetoric so you deflect in the typical radical liberal way. i find you DEPLORABLE for using this tragedy to spread your pernicious LIES!

Professor Sparky Rabbit FAG IS A DEPLORABLE!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2018, 02:49 PM   #88
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Liberal gun owner here. No one is trying to take away youre guns if you are responsible

Perhaps someone needs to come by and take your gun away from you.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:49 PM   #89
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

When in a hole, smart people tend to STOP digging. Sitsinshit just keeps digging deeper.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #90
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
No he doesn’t have it right Standinstraight has it right, if you have guns in the home your kids are more likely to die from a gun accident than if you don’t have guns, end of story!

Also, just because kids want to hunt doesn’t mean it’s safe or that you should let them hunt. Every parent whose kid was killed either hunting or because of a gun in the home always claim they were so careful but it happened anyway!

If you love your kids don’t expose them to guns. Guns Kill!

Try fishing!

HAHHAAA .. remember .. you asked for this!!

CNN Host Don Lemon's Sister Drowns in Fishing Accident

http://www.newsweek.com/cnn-host-don...rowning-797966

Father, Son Accidentally Drowned During Texas Fishing Trip

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fa...312608011.html

BAHHAAAAAAA

FISHING KILLS!!!! PROFESSOR SPARKY RABBIT FAG SAID SO!!!

BAN ALL FISHING NOW!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women