Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2018, 12:07 PM   #31
Good_Delights
Gaining Momentum

Yes, I have. On multiple occasions too. I mean if she gets pregnant it's a free trip to a taping of an episode of Maury.
Good_Delights is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 04:16 PM   #32
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

The question leaves so many variables unknown to where a valid answer is not really forthcoming.

Like saying " If you had the option would you take a million dollars?" If it is offered? Kill a drug czar to get it? From a bank heist?

To both above, i'm sure most everyone would if guilt/risk free.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 08:25 AM   #33
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_Delights View Post
Yes, I have. On multiple occasions too. I mean if she gets pregnant it's a free trip to a taping of an episode of Maury.
This is so funny. I was recently fucking a bp girl on the regular you know your typical .80 dollar bp beauty queen. We start chatting and she brings up that she is in correspondence with the Maury shows producers trying to get on to have a dna test done so she can prove that her most recent kid is some guys who died from an overdose. She tells me that he died before the kid was born and his parents wont consent to dna testing to prove he is the father because she is a whore. She just wants the guys social security death benefit for the kid. I kind of felt for her and it would be cool to see a hooker you banged on an episode of Maury. That would give me some serious white trash street cred.

Its really amazing some of the people the hobby brings you in contact with.

Not to hijack the thread said hooker offered bareback after the third or forth visit. I had no issue turing this one down.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:12 PM   #34
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 111
Red face No way

I have never asked a provider for uncovered FS. Nor do I indent to. However, what is rather disturbing is that I have been giving the option from time to time when I went to Asian Massage Parlors in the past. I always declined. Sometimes it surprisingly happened on my first visit and other times after 1 or 2 visits with the same lady. After that offer, I decided that particular provider was too risky, and never went back to see her. I do not see backpage providers at all, so I do not know about options there.

Good news is that no Eccie providers ever offered me the option of BBFS.
They are obviously more responsible professionals.

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:10 PM   #35
jdog32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Hell nah.
jdog32 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 06:56 PM   #36
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I'd like to, just cause it feels so much better.
But I'm not that dumb.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 08:59 PM   #37
televill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Never. Hell no. Never asked for it or ever been offered. But I will lick out your ass if you give me the chance, Lia88.
televill is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:07 PM   #38
NolaDaddy
Registered Member

I’d have to say no to the OP. For me, following a certain set of rules for the hobby is what allows me to not get wound up worrying and not enjoy the hobby. Thats just my .02
NolaDaddy is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:20 AM   #39
Ballistixz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

pretty sure if both get tested and both parties have no kinds of STDs then its perfectly fine. cant catch something neither person has. the problem with that however is if one party catches it from someone else and they dont know then that changes the entire situation. now someone you think was safe is no longer safe to BBFS with and you wont realize that untill its far too late.

Trust is absolutely key here, which is why you dont BBFS with multiple women/men. its usually just one woman/man and that woman will be a gf/bf/husband/wife. or just stick to less than a handful of very trusting providers. If you do it with multiple providers then you had best spam those tests i guess.
Ballistixz is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:22 PM   #40
GOOD TIME CHARLIE
Gaining Momentum

In my opinion, the "Hobby" as it is called, is a two way street. Of course, no reasonable minded healthy individual would want to catch a STD, or anything else. If, the Hobby, was a legal industry, then providers would generally be expected to carry current medical cards showing they are clean. If on the same standard clients, if they wanted BB FS was expected to provide the same medical certification showing they were medically clean, I would see issue with BB service if offered, and clients preference. Many men have trouble with experiencing the sensation using a condom and being able to finish using a condom. What has been the biggest question to me, is the issue with kissing. As mentioned, the experience, is a two-way street, that the client is paying for. I have seen many sessions, where a provider will start, or give a full session BB BJ to completion NQNS, but if you want intercourse she has to put a condom on. My question is, what is the difference in letting a client cum BB in you mouth, or in your vagina??? Also a provider, will give a BB BJ, but refuse to kiss a client, which is very perplexing. Some clients enjoy the excitement, and the passion of the experience, and sometimes kissing helps build the experience. When that is taken off the table, it in ways kills the mood of the experience. With respect to catching something from germs related to kissing goes, just to be in immediate contact with someone can transfer a virus, or TB even. As mentioned the interaction is a two way street. In my opinion, if a provider is that conscious of catching a virus, or something from a client, they probably should not be in the business.
GOOD TIME CHARLIE is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:49 PM   #41
Primoboner
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD TIME CHARLIE View Post
In my opinion, the "Hobby" as it is called, is a two way street. Of course, no reasonable minded healthy individual would want to catch a STD, or anything else. If, the Hobby, was a legal industry, then providers would generally be expected to carry current medical cards showing they are clean. If on the same standard clients, if they wanted BB FS was expected to provide the same medical certification showing they were medically clean, I would see issue with BB service if offered, and clients preference. Many men have trouble with experiencing the sensation using a condom and being able to finish using a condom. What has been the biggest question to me, is the issue with kissing. As mentioned, the experience, is a two-way street, that the client is paying for. I have seen many sessions, where a provider will start, or give a full session BB BJ to completion NQNS, but if you want intercourse she has to put a condom on. My question is, what is the difference in letting a client cum BB in you mouth, or in your vagina??? Also a provider, will give a BB BJ, but refuse to kiss a client, which is very perplexing. Some clients enjoy the excitement, and the passion of the experience, and sometimes kissing helps build the experience. When that is taken off the table, it in ways kills the mood of the experience. With respect to catching something from germs related to kissing goes, just to be in immediate contact with someone can transfer a virus, or TB even. As mentioned the interaction is a two way street. In my opinion, if a provider is that conscious of catching a virus, or something from a client, they probably should not be in the business.
Exactly, dude.

I wonder if a provider knew a client was HIV+, would she still give him that BBBJ that she gives all of the other clients she sees without knowing their status?

No disrespect to the OP but I wonder if she was just posting this to indirectly shame clients and providers that engage in BBFS.
Primoboner is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:09 AM   #42
hotroddr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

NO! That would be like playing Russian roulette. I think too much of me to do that.
hotroddr is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:41 AM   #43
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoboner View Post

No disrespect to the OP but I wonder if she was just posting this to indirectly shame clients and providers that engage in BBFS.
Well the OP sees her regular client ON A REGULAR basis is my guess since he sees her for qv bbbj's and fs appts and he barebacks providers. (buttholesurfer)

I can't read ros so I'm not sure if he shares their session time with the other Eccie members

He has reviewed the OP more than once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttholesurfer View Post
Everyone knows I bareback these girls
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:19 AM   #44
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Well she sees her regular client ON A REGULAR basis is my guess since he sees her for qv bbbj's and fs appts and he barebacks providers. (buttholesurfer)

I can't read ros so I'm not sure if he shares their session time with the other Eccie members

He has reviewed the OP more than once.
My question is if a guy sees a lady for bareback full-service which he does all the time, why would he pick one special lady out of a whole group to use a condom with?? I guess we'll never know since it's being kept hush hush. LOL butthole surfer loves bareback full-service, and Catholic girls, so my thing is why would he see one special person out of all the women he uses no condom with to all the sudden say I will keep seeing you as a regular person if I have to use a condom.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:44 AM   #45
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
My question is if a guy sees a lady for bareback full-service which he does all the time, why would THE HANDLE BUTTHOLESURFER pick THE OP -his special lady out of a whole group to use a condom with??
Good question. BHS has reviewed the OP more than once.
Maybe the OP will ask BUTTHOLESURFER not to review her again or maybe she wont.
Maybe the OP wants more appts and that's why she started a bbfs threAD.

Maybe this bbfs threAD and the other 'if Lia88 is pregnant' thread have something in common....hmmmm?
Guest123018 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women