Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35568
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2018, 03:07 AM   #106
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Sorry Lex. Your not informed on this subject or you wouldn't have posted what you did. Not sure what you're expertise is but it aint CA in the 80s
I don't know what "CA" is, so I'd have to agree with you.

As far as any "expertise' ... I've never claimed to have any, but I am familiar with the Brits being in Central America and visited with some of them during that time THERE. Unless by North's "gang" you mean the Brits who Thatcher dispatched to help out Reagan.

When one relies on "links" and "newspaper" reports for their "information" some of the actual stuff doesn't get "picked up" like it does when actually being there on the ground. I realize there are some "experts" on "my life" on here, but .... I'm reminded of what a professor told me once about "experts" ....

"The only people who die from mushroom poisoning are "mushroom experts"!"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:00 AM   #107
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

As far as any "expertise' ... I've never claimed to have any, but I am familiar with the Brits being in Central America and visited with some of them during that time THERE. Unless by North's "gang" you mean the Brits who Thatcher dispatched to help out Reagan.

When one relies on "links" and "newspaper" reports for their "information" some of the actual stuff doesn't get "picked up" like it does when actually being there on the ground. I realize there are some "experts" on "my life" on here, but .... I'm reminded of what a professor told me once about "experts" ....

Oliver North and Central America. Where were you and these Brits

I love mushrooms
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:01 AM   #108
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oliver North and Central America. Where were the Brits?
Old 02-14-2018, 05:24 AM   #109
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I love mushrooms
You probably love even more the " chocolate coating " that a lot of them have while growing in the pastures and forests where cattle roam and graze !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:30 AM   #110
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
You probably love even more the " chocolate coating " that a lot of them have while growing in the pastures and forests where cattle roam and graze !
You're a really weird dude Rey
Old 02-14-2018, 05:52 AM   #111
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
And I asked you a question about your alleged knowledge of me, not you! Did you see my OMPF? Yes or No.

Because I've never said either way in this forum or ASPD.

You just posted several lies about me. And your bullshit about law breaking and map reading is full of lies, half-truths, and your bullshit opinions.

As far as your claim to having served in the military, I don't know or don't care if you did. You brought it up, not me. And when you did YOU DESCRIBED IT. Not me. All I said was you've (admittedly) have never been in a live fire (nontraining) situation to qualify you to comment on the "dangers" of war BASED ON YOUR MILITARY EXPERIENCE. And for you to hold yourself out as having some special knowledge because of your alleged "military service" is a LIE!

You are the one who made the factual statements about me. I asked you one specific question about the source of your statement regarding my military service (or as you say the lack thereof) and YOU WON'T DISCLOSE THE SOURCE!

"Yes" or "no" did you see my OMPF?
Sorry, but I have no idea what an "OMPF" is. Again I ask -- what lies have I made on this forum? About you or anything else.

What special knowledge have I ever said I have based on my military service?

How do I know you never served in the military? Very simple. A person who has served in the military would NEVER demean the military service of another person by referring to that person as a plinker of paper. And in discussions on life in the military which come up every now and then on this forum, you have shown a total lack of knowledge on the subject.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:02 AM   #112
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I love mushrooms
No comment. It would be a rule violation.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:08 AM   #113
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
How do I know you never served in the military? Very simple. A person who has served in the military would NEVER demean the military service of another person by referring to that person as a plinker of paper. And in discussions on life in the military which come up every now and then on this forum, you have shown a total lack of knowledge on the subject.
So, the answer is ... "No" you've never seen my OMPF. Why can't you say that? Too chickenshit?

Just supposition on your part. Like predicting election outcomes?

And how "pathetic" my life has been?

Your list of bullshit is endless!

Did you vote for this guy? VVVV (Under oath he accused 'em of more than plinking paper!)

Did I call you a "plinker of paper" or a "paper plinker"?

"Plinker of paper" just sounds to "Yaley" for me. I prefer "paper plinker"!

When you start talking shit about "war" and you've never even been in a live fire situation in which the folks on the other side have real loaded shit and want to shoot you, then your "life experience" in those situations deserves some "visiting"! And if I recall correctly, you don't even own a firearm! Is that because you can whip everyone's assess so you don't need one?

Calling you a "paper plinker" is not disrespecting the military. It's marginalizing your ignorant, do-nothing loudmouthed ass ... when you start talking shit on a hooker board!

So if you don't know any RW accurate information about me, then I would just acknowledge it and quit paying attention to the other loudmouths on here who know less than you about me.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:38 AM   #114
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, the answer is ... "No" you've never seen my OMPF. Why can't you say that? Too chickenshit?

Did you vote for this guy? VVVV (Under oath he accused 'em of more than plinking paper!)

When you start talking shit about "war" and you've never even been in a live fire situation in which the folks on the other side have real loaded shit and want to shoot you, then your "life experience" in those situations deserves some "visiting"! And if I recall correctly, you don't even own a firearm! Is that because you can whip everyone's assess so you don't need one?

Calling you a "paper plinker" is not disrespecting the military. It's marginalizing your ignorant, do-nothing loudmouthed ass ... when you start talking shit on a hooker board!

So if you don't know any RW accurate information about me, then I would just acknowledge it and quit paying attention to the other loudmouths on here who know less than you about me.
Since I don't know what an OMPF is how can I say whether or not I have seen your's or not. I just looked it up and it is "Official Military Personnel File". So what? Simply because you know an acronym says nothing. Why don't you simply answer the question. Did you serve in the military as a soldier? In advance, I know you won't answer.

Again, you have failed to point out ANY lies I've said about you, anyone else, or any subject matter on this forum. Obviously you have nothing and are lying when you say I am a liar. And I find it interesting that you did not respond to my reasons as to why I know you did not serve in the military.

I talk shit about war? When? What did I say that was opinion rather than fact. I have never said or even implied that I was in a situation while in the army where someone was shooting at me. You express OPINIONS on many subjects on this forum and I occasionally express OPINIONS on this forum. Someday you'll understand the difference between expressing an opinion and stating facts.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:42 AM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Oliver North and Central America. Where were the Brits?
Belize -- formerly British Honduras -- is in Central America, mistake. The Brits have had troops stationed at Price Barracks for nearly 60 years now, mistake.

Unfortunately for the Brits, Raul's Rose Garden burned downed in 2011.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:50 AM   #116
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Belize -- formerly British Honduras -- is in Central America, mistake. The Brits have had troops stationed at Price Barracks for nearly 60 years now, mistake.
The Brits started R&Ring in Belize ... out of uniform in the 80's.

They based some of their operations in Honduras. When I talked to some of them ... they mentioned "the old lady" was helping out "your guy" ... and my understanding also is that North was not "stationed" operationally in Central America.

Irrespective of the lack of media reporting (which is appropriate) the U.S. has military and/or Federal "civilian" teams and individuals on the ground in most of Latin America. Some by invitation and some not. And that has been the case for decades.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:54 AM   #117
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Since I don't know what an OMPF is how can I say whether or not I have seen your's or not. I just looked it up and it is "Official Military Personnel File". So what? Simply because you know an acronym says nothing. Why don't you simply answer the question. Did you serve in the military as a soldier? In advance, I know you won't answer.
My personal life is none of your business. Your personal life is none of my business. You are the one who brings your personal life to this board ... then you get pissy like an immature whiner when someone throws it back in your face ... just like you did about your wife ... then get all "ass-kicking" stupid about it.

Do you know what I do today professionally? "Yes" or "no"~!

I'll answer it FOR YOU like you did about the OMPF ... "No"!

So, why did someone you know call me office?

Grow up!
Old 02-14-2018, 07:08 AM   #118
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Homeless vets in DC would be able to attend.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:09 AM   #119
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

I'll repeat for you knucklehead....Speedo.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:13 AM   #120
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
My personal life is none of your business. Your personal life is none of my business. You are the one who brings your personal life to this board ... then you get pissy like an immature whiner when someone throws it back in your face ... just like you did about your wife ... then get all "ass-kicking" stupid about it.

Do you know what I do today professionally? "Yes" or "no"~!

I'll answer it FOR YOU like you did about the OMPF ... "No"!

So, why did someone you know call me office?

Grow up!
There are some subjects that I consider off limits. If I happen to mention my wife or family on this forum, it does not give you or anyone else license to make derogatory comments about them.

I will bring up parts of my life when I think it is adds something to the discussion. I don't remember why I originally brought up the fact that I served in the military but at that point in time I deemed it relevant to the specific thread.

I have absolutely no idea what you do today professionally. I don't care. I do care when you call me a liar with absolutely no proof to back it up. I do care when you demean my time in the military just because I didn't dodge bullets in a combat situation. I do care that you lie about me as you did earlier in this thread -- twice .

And for the 3rd or 4th time -- if someone called your office and you assume it was me or someone who I asked to do it, you are 100% incorrect. So every time you say it was me, you are lying.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women