Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2017, 04:50 PM   #1
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68
Default Please Join Me in Welcoming the Newest Member of the #Pussy Posse

Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming the newest member of the #Pussy Posse, Ms. Naughty Aughty

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424504

This lady is laid back, friendly, drama free, sexy, and ooohhhhh so NAUGHTY BCD. Gentlemen, if you have not met this lady yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? I know you will love meeting her along with the other ladies of the #Pussy Posse!!! Ms. Naughty is DEFINITELY #Pussy Posse approved!! .

For you members unfamiliar with the #Pussy Posse, we are a group of members who formed to pursue and round up Peace, Love and SEX! We also like to have a damn good time at Ol' CK's Socials!

Current #Pussy Posse Members:

TaraBlonde https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=137482
Tripplextc8 https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=388303
Randyredhead https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=411575
NaughtyAughty https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424504
GeorgeDRII
DocHolyday
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:10 PM   #2
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Naughty Aughty is a sweet piece of pie!
GeorgeDRII is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:37 PM   #3
bigred
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks Doc,
This appears to be an elite and exclusive club!

I am going to research these special ladies.

Only six members?

Bigred
bigred is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:43 PM   #4
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Doc. What qualifications are required for potential members? Do the male members get a discount from the female members? Other than CK’s monthly socials does the PP get together to enjoy the pursuit of “peace, love and sex”? What benefits do the providers get from being PP members?

On the subject of NaughtyAughty, I am a well known fan of hers. See the first two eccie reviews she has, both of which are mine. Congratulations on securing her as a member of your group. Exactly how did you accomplish that feat?
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:03 PM   #5
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

lol
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 11:03 PM   #6
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

So I guess good old dic honeywell has moved on from Marshall of ECCIE to the new pimp of ECCIE

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 01:02 AM   #7
Saidar80
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default What a Superstar

Pussy Posse? Really? I can just imagine, how in his head, he thinks people are impressed by this. How fucking stupid. This is idiotic, even for this board. I do not have the faintest clue why anyone would want to be associated with this shit sipper. This idiot preaches all over the place, but does the opposite. There is a perfectly good functioning search feature here that I would suggest the five people he has included in his.... I do not know what the fuck the purpose of this made up club is for, but I would suggest they do some searches.
Saidar80 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 02:13 AM   #8
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Pontification at its FINEST...:)

So...

What you are saying is that these lovely ladies are OK with the fact that you:

1) Frequently ask for BBFS?

2) That you have been known to SHORT ladies on their donations?

3) That you have been known to THREATEN to OUT a providers in call information if they dare to stand up to you and your bullying?

4) That during your brief stint as MOD you publicly leaked private information that was written on alert threads in the ladies private areas on Eccie?

Interesting... Hmm... I guess every ladies screening process is different... LUCKY for you...

Good luck with the pimping... The only POSITIVE thing about your posse is the lovely ladies that you have seen, the handsome George drill and a super sexy under the radar gentleman who is renowned for his captivating personality and stimulating wit...

Your dunfounded slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 02:42 AM   #9
rockerguy1981
Valued Poster

Pretty much pimping out in the open. Why not let the lady advertise herself?
rockerguy1981 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 05:58 AM   #10
NaughtyAughty
COUGAR

User ID: 424504
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down ABSOLUTLY FUCKING NOT!!!!

I AM LIVID AND OUTRAGED AT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN IT UPON YOURSELF TO INCLUDE ME IN ANY POST,POSSE,THREAD OR WTF EVER ELSE YOU ARE PLOTING ON DOC!!!!! TAKE THIS DOWN IMMIDIATLY AND DONT YOU DARE LET MY NAME CROSS YOUR DIRTY LIEING LIPS AGAIN!!!
SHAME ON YOU SIR...DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW SAD & PATHETIC YOU LOOK AND SOUND? AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU LIKE THAT!! WE HAD ONE GD APPOINTMENT WAY BACK WHEN IN WHICH WE BOTH KNOW I COULD HAVE SPOKEN UP ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS BUT HAVE CHOSEN TO STAY OUT OF THE DRAMA AND SHIT SMARING CAMPAINES THAT TEND TO POP UP QUIT FREAQUENTLY ROUND THESE PARTS...GO FIGURE THEY ALL SEEM TO BE CENTERED OR DIRECTED AT YOU!! NOW I ASK WHY ME?? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU OR MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE IN THIS SO CALLED GROUP 2 DESRVE THIS NEGATIVE AND DOWN RIGHT EMBARRISING ATTENTION YOU HAVE NOW CAST IN MY DIRECTION! !

I AM asking you kindly to leave me out of any future drama-filled, attention-seeking, pathetic behavior you & crew choose to emerge yourselves in. And trust me when I say... I only ask kindly once. With that being said I am hoping that it will allow me to attach "said conversation" in hopes of clearing up any confusion!! And the more I reread this the more enraged I get...how fuck ingredients dare you tell me "to late I already posted lol"

Let me show you LOL mofo!!! And the way you make it sound as if at the social you guys had a fuck ingredients placard or special name tags designating you guys as this special group....delusional!! And by no means am I disrespecting or involving the two ladies that I had the pleasure of meeting on said event night!!
SHIT... are they even aware that there part of this Elite group of yours doc???? you better hope so if not.. I highly suggest you tuck[/QUOTE] and run son!!!

[Staff edit. M]
NaughtyAughty is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 06:30 AM   #11
MrBangBang21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

well that escalated quickly

MrBangBang21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 06:59 AM   #12
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yup
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 08:37 AM   #13
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Good for you, Aughty! We are know by the company we keep, and you have chosen not to associate with questionable company, and I am not referring to the other three ladies or George.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:26 AM   #14
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:29 AM   #15
svenbjorg
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Seems like there is suddenly an open spot, if anyone is interested. Not everybody at once now!
svenbjorg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women