Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2017, 07:03 PM   #1
nasadiyaxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 259847
My ECCIE Reviews
Default negative review?

so this guy that's claiming that I'm LE put out a negative review because I wouldn't see him again.

If he's who I think he is. He's a black man who I met at Monet spa and I refused to see him again because he was very rude and very rough.

I usually don't see black men for this very reason but being that I was at a spa I felt safe but unfortunately, I was wrong.

could someone please tell me what is going on because that is not cool for someone to call another person a snitch.

Edit - STAFF, You may not post Private Correspondence in open.
nasadiyaxo is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:22 PM   #2
nasadiyaxo
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

my sincere apologies but I am being bullied and lied on by user 8701 because I refused to see him again because he was rude and rough.

could someone please assist me and let me know what to do for it's not cool in any occupation or situation to call someone a snitch.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:48 PM   #3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

So, let me make sure I have all the facts accurate. I was rude and rough, yet you sent me multiple pms to come see you again? All of which can easily be verified by the mods.

Also, I can post our text messages where you sent me the hotel address the night in question.

To add insult to injury, you want to make this a race thing. As I recall, you told me that your “boyfriend”, is black. I assume you tried to post the correspondence I sent him via pm that the mods removed. I assumed it was y’alls motive to do what you did.
Save the act, there is a clear paper trial.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:01 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I suggest posting this in Coed, where more people can view it, and discuss.. I posted my skepticism in the review, the story did not make sense to me. 8701 did not provide enough detail to a rather odd tale, and my disbelief is warranted.. many others echoed that sentiment.

however, the story deserves a greater hearing.. if it is true, it is damning, and needs to be put forward.. since the review, and my post, I have received private info that lends a measure of credibility to the Review.. still not enough to persuade me, but I'm open to more evidence either way.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:29 PM   #5
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

I think more fun would be had in COED concerning this subject.

Take a gamble, keep it on topic, and try not to commit Hobby Suicide by Proxy.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:54 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

a couple of questions, if you don't mind..

how did you come to be associated with this Spa? I ask, because it is highly unusual for Non-Asians to be employed, you may get a sprinkle of other ethnicities, but this particular Spa has a solid majority of other ethnicities.

also, why do you say he called you a snitch? there was no suggestion of that at all in his review. did you take the headline and extrapolate? did somebody show, or tell you the review contents?

do you deny contacting him after the review session, asking him to see you again at a different location?
Old 12-13-2017, 09:47 PM   #7
nasadiyaxo
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
a couple of questions, if you don't mind..

how did you come to be associated with this Spa? I ask, because it is highly unusual for Non-Asians to be employed, you may get a sprinkle of other ethnicities, but this particular Spa has a solid majority of other ethnicities.

also, why do you say he called you a snitch? there was no suggestion of that at all in his review. did you take the headline and extrapolate? did somebody show, or tell you the review contents?

do you deny contacting him after the review session, asking him to see you again at a different location?
Yes, Mr. Tran I have become familiar with a couple of different spa owners in TX who actually considers me a favorite.

I am reliable and I am hardworking. I pride myself on having impeccable hygiene and I am always well groomed.

Unfortunately, I do not offer GFE services nor do I do anything BB which seems to be shun in this area.

I don't offer my services to AA as an independent provider for my own personal reasons. However, being new to the spas and new to Dallas I chose to accept AA clients being that I am in a safe facility.

If I'm not mistaken, I did provide my services to this man who was AA. Not only was he rough but he was very rude.

He came to visit me once again at the spa but I turned him down.

He direct messaged me and we scheduled another meeting at an incall location. Being that he's a hobbyist with no avatar nor information about his race, I did not know he was the same individual from the spa.

If we scheduled a meeting in which I gave him my incall location, upon arrival, there would have been no way I would have serviced him.

he claims that I told him I have a boyfriend in which I've been in this business for over four years and I never share my personal life with clients.

and yes, I just found out about the review today. A spa owner notified me that I had a poor review on ECCIE in which she showed me.. so here I am.

I really do not like controversy nor am I the type of woman to bring false claims to anyone.

I stated he called me a snitch because what else would you call a provider associated with LE? that is a very serious accusation and very offensive in this business.

Nevertheless, I will accept this as a learning lesson and I will NEVER provide for AA client again.

Have a great day gentlemen and remember "pussy doesn't always come in the form of a vagina."

https://www.nightshift.co/userreviews?userid=85337
Old 12-13-2017, 09:58 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasadiyaxo View Post
He direct messaged me and we scheduled another meeting at an incall location. Being that he's a hobbyist with no avatar nor information about his race, I did not know he was the same individual from the spa.

If we scheduled a meeting in which I gave him my incall location, upon arrival, there would have been no way I would have serviced him.
thanks for your response.. the red highlighted portion needs support.. I get that you didn't know it was he that saw you at the spa.. but you scheduled another meeting.. what happened with that? did he show up? did you mention you could see him at the Spa?
Old 12-13-2017, 10:21 PM   #9
nasadiyaxo
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

As I stated, I serviced him at the spa and he came back to the spa, as a repeat in which I did not serve him.

if he contacted me via telephone, I perhaps was led to believe he was someone new.

If he arrived at my incall location, I sure didn't go through with the session.

He messaged me on Eccie and he did not state he was AA nor the same person I met at the spa.

Either way, I told him at the spa that I did not want to see him again.

Therefore, my question is why is he so ardent about contacting me via telephone or messaging me after I told him "no"?

and why would he say in his heading "Nasadiya is Affiliated with LE" if he had a session with me?
Old 12-14-2017, 06:31 AM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
If he arrived at my incall location, I sure didn't go through with the session.

Therefore, my question is why is he so ardent about contacting me via telephone or messaging me after I told him "no"?

and why would he say in his heading "Nasadiya is Affiliated with LE" if he had a session with me?
I'm still somewhat confused by your responses.. you say "if" he arrived at your incall, you would not have seen him.. he either did or did not show up at an incall for which you provided an address.. you say you don't see black guys, so it should be easy to answer.. did a black guy show up to your incall during the past week?

why is he so ardent? maybe because you didn't really tell him "no"? you admitted to scheduling with him again, but you didn't say what happened with that.. I asked you in a previous post, above, and you skipped past that.

why say "affiliated with LE"? this goes back to the previous question.. he posted that he has texts and communication, that prove you scheduled another appointment. you did not deny that he does.. so far you are saying you saw him at the spa, despite your stance against seeing AA guys. then denied him a second time, when he showed up.. yet you scheduled an appointment at an incall (unknowingly, you say).. he claims to have evidence to that effect, that you don't deny. the real question, to me, is not why he says you are affiliated with LE.. I know why he says that, and your answers so far have not dissuaded me from believing that.. why would he pursue you at an incall (which you say you supplied the address, yet don't appear to know if he ever showed up), after you allegedly denied him the 2nd time at the spa? the answer is, he wouldn't..

for your story to hold, he has to be a crazy lunatic black guy who refuses to accept "no", and hides his identity to try and see you at a separate incall.. for which you "unknowingly" agreed to, yet can't even say whether he showed up or not. you haven't passed the smell test.. and by the way, that Spa you work at has a little bit of history behind it.. if you know the Owner well, as you stated, I'm sure you know what I mean
Old 12-14-2017, 06:54 AM   #11
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

This topic has gone beyond the intended purpose for "Ask The Staff" and has become a conversation for COED.

Moved to COED.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 06:58 AM   #12
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

i believe her.. he saw her at the spa and was rough and rude.. she did not want to see him again after that, so he bypassed the spa and texted her direct (thinking he would fool her into believing he was someone else)

he gets the hotel info and if he did show up, he gets the door slammed in his face upon arrival.. he gets upset at this rejection and decides to write a phoney bad review against her..

she finds out about his false accusations and debunks him by standing up for herself.. it's just an angry john trying to ruin a providers image because she rejected him..

simple..
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:01 AM   #13
Valued Poster

#MeToo
You can put lipstick, and I blonde wig on a pig, but guess what? It is still a pig!

Asian Massage parlor owners, are brilliant business people!

American girls, especially black pimped American girls have proven to be bad for business. Had I never saw the Op at the spa, and she lured me away I never would had these issues.

I’d say, lesson learned.

Quote:

Nevertheless, I will accept this as a learning lesson and I will NEVER provide for AA client again.

Have a great day gentlemen and remember "pussy doesn't always come in the form of a vagina]
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:04 AM   #14
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

And they wonder why most ladies won't see AA's
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:09 AM   #15
Valued Poster

Sigh...Abe Again....Again, you are still upset that I called you out for pimping little girls dude?!? Or that I did a free threesome with your ATF and her stripper friend before you took her out of the club and onto eccie?

Get over it, neither of yalls rationale make sense.

Stick To the facts, and stop making shit up as you go.
I’m sure you didn’t even read the story.

Who goes to an appointment knowing that they will get rejected?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
i believe her.. he saw her at the spa and was rough and rude.. she did not want to see him again after that, so he bypassed the spa and texted her direct (thinking he would fool her into believing he was someone else)

he gets the hotel info and if he did show up, he gets the door slammed in his face upon arrival.. he gets upset at this rejection and decides to write a phoney bad review against her..

she finds out about his false accusations ands debunks him by standing up for herself.. it's just an angry john trying to ruin a providers image because she rejected him..

simple..
8701 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women