Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2017, 09:44 AM   #316
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroundagain View Post
Who knows, but having your name even brought up with sex with a minor and being buddies with a known pedo is enough for me not to get on his bandwagon!
You mean Bill Clinton?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13...sly-known.html
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:43 AM   #317
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Saying the NFL has not taken a hit isn't true. One just has to read comments that people post under articles etc... Half the Country is more than disappointed with this protest. I guess we will see if season ticket renewals will go up or down after the season. If season ticket holders bought tickets but not show up, consessions takes a big hit. 25,000 people not showing up averaging 2 9.00 beers each is $450,000.00 alone.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:58 AM   #318
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Uh huh....

Trump claims it's 'commonly agreed' he didn't collude with Russia.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...de-with-russia

And it would be easy to shut up all the people claiming the opposite by enacting sanctions on day 1.
And yet here we are...

And we have this now:

Why Is Trump Personally Interviewing U.S. Attorney Candidates for New York and D.C.?
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...ew-york-and-dc

To obstruct justice.
That was an easy one!
He wants to make sure they won't investigate his own business dealings.
Why I have NO IDEA why he would be doing this. For such an honest and transparent guy, I can only assume his intentions are honest and upstanding.
It's not like he'd lie to us.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:14 AM   #319
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

It's about opening up a dialogue to the situation, and as you can see, it has worked. Will anything change? Probably not, but light has been shed on the situation.
Aroundagain is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:32 AM   #320
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You got the wrong one, Missy. It was Clinton and her campaign. Just follow the uranium trail.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Trump claims it's 'commonly agreed' he didn't collude with Russia.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...de-with-russia

And it would be easy to shut up all the people claiming the opposite by enacting sanctions on day 1.
And yet here we are...

And we have this now:

Why Is Trump Personally Interviewing U.S. Attorney Candidates for New York and D.C.?
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...ew-york-and-dc

To obstruct justice.
That was an easy one!
He wants to make sure they won't investigate his own business dealings.
Why I have NO IDEA why he would be doing this. For such an honest and transparent guy, I can only assume his intentions are honest and upstanding.
It's not like he'd lie to us.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #321
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for doing the math. That's exactly the point I was trying to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
Saying the NFL has not taken a hit isn't true. One just has to read comments that people post under articles etc... Half the Country is more than disappointed with this protest. I guess we will see if season ticket renewals will go up or down after the season. If season ticket holders bought tickets but not show up, consessions takes a big hit. 25,000 people not showing up averaging 2 9.00 beers each is $450,000.00 alone.
Old 10-27-2017, 12:10 PM   #322
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Oh boy what a fun time, Mueller must be getting close to something because Fox News, Breitbart and the Trump folks are throwing smokescreens left and right on Clinton and Russia.

Let’s see it’s the Uranium One deal. A deal that Clinton didn’t vote on. She didn’t attend the meetings. And 9 agencies voted unanimously for it. The pay for play connection is false because the person who donated to the Clinton Foundation had been divested from the company for over 3 years so he didn’t profit. The company has no exporting rights so the uranium can’t leave the country. Oh and it’s suppose to be bad because we sold uranium to Russia. The same Russia Trump says isn’t bad, that we should work with and he refuses to sanction. Yes this is a smokescreen that dumb Trump people keep pushing.

Now if you want to see some pay for play, look at the Trump administration. Look at how a contract for a $300 million was given to a company in the hometown of the Interior Secretary. A company that had two employees when it was given th contract to fix the electricity in Puerto Rico. That's super swampy.

Then there’s that Clinton and the DNC paid for the dossier. A dossier commissioned by a Republican in the primary which was then funded by a firm working for the Clintons. A dossier by an ex British agent. Getting info about a guy with international ties from a person who is better equipped to do that is not wrong or illegal. Also this guy was not working on behalf of a government and technically wasn’t really doing it for political reasons since he did it for both parties. Smokescreen. Remember when liddle Donnie was communicating with people actually in the Russian government about getting dirt on Clinton, Trump said well that’s just opposition research that’s not wrong. So how can Trump people say that Clinton was wrong and should be punished and liddle Donnie was just a kid doing opposition research? If you want Clinton punished, junior should follow suit. Add that hypocrisy to the fact that a firm hired during the campaign was contacting WikiLeaks asking for emails that would be illegally obtained, WikiLeaks who Trumps own CIA has called a hostile agent, that's some stuff there. And don't start with the well they weren't really used. Cambridge is a company operated by Bannon and the Mercers, who are the driving force in the Trump Republican Party.

These smokescreens are easy to dismiss if you aren't some crazy Trump minion.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:13 PM   #323
Observing
Valued Poster

Yup!
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/357...ey-were-shared
The Russian attorney who met with Donald Trump Jr. and two other top Trump campaign officials during the 2016 election first shared the information she planned to provide the campaign with the Russian government.
Hey wasn't a certain group of people realllllly pushing BUT HILLARY this week?
Maybe they didn't want this to be a big deal?
Good thing Mueller doesn't watch the news and focuses on the task at hand.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:14 PM   #324
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Oh boy what a fun time, Mueller must be getting close to something because Fox News, Breitbart and the Trump folks are throwing smokescreens left and right on Clinton and Russia.

Let’s see it’s the Uranium One deal. A deal that Clinton didn’t vote on. She didn’t attend the meetings. And 9 agencies voted unanimously for it. The pay for play connection is false because the person who donated to the Clinton Foundation had been divested from the company for over 3 years so he didn’t profit. The company has no exporting rights so the uranium can’t leave the country. Oh and it’s suppose to be bad because we sold uranium to Russia. The same Russia Trump says isn’t bad, that we should work with and he refuses to sanction. Yes this is a smokescreen that dumb Trump people keep pushing.

Now if you want to see some pay for play, look at the Trump administration. Look at how a contract for a $300 million was given to a company in the hometown of the Interior Secretary. A company that had two employees when it was given th contract to fix the electricity in Puerto Rico. That's super swampy.

Then there’s that Clinton and the DNC paid for the dossier. A dossier commissioned by a Republican in the primary which was then funded by a firm working for the Clintons. A dossier by an ex British agent. Getting info about a guy with international ties from a person who is better equipped to do that is not wrong or illegal. Also this guy was not working on behalf of a government and technically wasn’t really doing it for political reasons since he did it for both parties. Smokescreen. Remember when liddle Donnie was communicating with people actually in the Russian government about getting dirt on Clinton, Trump said well that’s just opposition research that’s not wrong. So how can Trump people say that Clinton was wrong and should be punished and liddle Donnie was just a kid doing opposition research? If you want Clinton punished, junior should follow suit. Add that hypocrisy to the fact that a firm hired during the campaign was contacting WikiLeaks asking for emails that would be illegally obtained, WikiLeaks who Trumps own CIA has called a hostile agent, that's some stuff there. And don't start with the well they weren't really used. Cambridge is a company operated by Bannon and the Mercers, who are the driving force in the Trump Republican Party.

And, all that spin, lies, and bullshit has what to do with the anthem???
Old 10-27-2017, 12:24 PM   #325
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Good thing Mueller doesn't watch the news and focuses on the task at hand.
Mueller's days are numbered.

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/uran...-russia-probe/
Old 10-27-2017, 12:40 PM   #326
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
And, all that spin, lies, and bullshit has what to do with the anthem???
Funny because none of that is lies or spin or bullshit. It's fact. Facts that you could easily find. And why ask me that, when two posts above my Austin Ellen talks about the uranium deal that is a smokescreen? Oh because you can't handle the truth. You've made multiple posts on here about topics outside of the anthem, including today with posts above mine. Go take your old racist ass on somewhere. I don't care what racists have to say, their opinions tend to be flawed.
Old 10-27-2017, 12:45 PM   #327
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Yeah that would be ok if it were truly a cover up by the Obama administration. Since there isn't any cover up, he can continue his investigation and you all can continue to shit your pants. And funny this has nothing to do with the anthem but you posted it.. Someone continues to be a dumbass hypocritical racist.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:19 PM   #328
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And he's back! I'm going to assume you meant me and not my Austin Ellen.

And why ask me that, when two posts above my Austin Ellen
Old 10-27-2017, 01:21 PM   #329
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

We'll see. But yeah, I got off subject with the uranium deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post

Old 10-27-2017, 01:44 PM   #330
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
And he's back! I'm going to assume you meant me and not my Austin Ellen.

And why ask me that, when two posts above my Austin Ellen

Yeah you've mentioned the uranium deal, he's posted about it too but he wants others to "stay on topic". Just odd that he didn't say anything to you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women