Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2017, 02:18 PM   #2176
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
The short money's on Roo, if yer smart...insulting and speculating about a Mod's husband....
If you violate enough guidelines, then you can be a member we miss as well. So, what exact guidelines have you violated? Can you give me specific examples?

P.S.-Being a moderator or an admin on another site isn't a violation of the guidelines here...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:32 PM   #2177
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Wow this house cleaning is almost 1/10th as fucked up as when the hypocrites banned Plastic Man at that other shitty site for offending the delicate sensibilities of 225 pound hooks.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:37 PM   #2178
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Wow this house cleaning is almost 1/10th as fucked up as when the hypocrites banned Plastic Man at that other shitty site for offending the delicate sensibilities of 225 pound hooks.
THIS cuck be the master o' sweet Jimmy cryin, PM. But he despises the Inverted crybaby, so he does have one good quality...

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:43 PM   #2179
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

At least 99% of the time I get no joy out of seeing people banned. Really I just don't care one way or the other unless the person who gets banned is a genuine entertainer. The only times I really get a kick out of it is when it's either a hypocrite or a scumbag, or maybe an entitled loudmouth hook.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:00 PM   #2180
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

One of my favorite narratives on this site is how fantastic it is to get your ass banned, like it's some red badge of courage or a demonstration of indominability or extreme commitment. This a ghetto mentality if ever there was one.

What benefit do you derive from being banned on a fucking whore board? I guess this is some internet credibility issue that you can only truly appreciate if you are a decrepit old man or a stupid prostitute.

My daughter's three month old puppy has better judgment and is more adaptive than almost all of you retards and this is not a compliment.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:46 PM   #2181
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408287
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Did u pass 4th grade or were u home schooled? I recall u referring to me as 225 a few times...just so we’re clear can u draw a pic of ur understanding of what 225 looks like...just so we’re all on the same page
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:55 PM   #2182
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408287
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
One of my favorite narratives on this site is how fantastic it is to get your ass banned, like it's some red badge of courage or a demonstration of indominability or extreme commitment. This a ghetto mentality if ever there was one.

What benefit do you derive from being banned on a fucking whore board? I guess this is some internet credibility issue that you can only truly appreciate if you are a decrepit old man or a stupid prostitute.

My daughter's three month old puppy has better judgment and is more adaptive than almost all of you retards and this is not a compliment.

Have u fed the puppy to 225lb or 25lb...I too get confused about stuff that should be common knowledge but unfortunately isn’t for some. Remind me why u are discussing ur daughter on a hooker board

Edited by - dh
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 11:39 PM   #2183
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Careful
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:50 AM   #2184
TheShadowCoin
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
THIS cuck be the master o' sweet Jimmy cryin, PM.
rooster how many birds does it take to convince the cuck to rot in their next?
TheShadowCoin is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:54 AM   #2185
TheShadowCoin
BANNED

Encounters: 1

i honestly think some people get themselves banned on purpose. not just here but on all forums.
TheShadowCoin is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:37 AM   #2186
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
Did u pass 4th grade or were u home schooled? I recall u referring to me as 225 a few times...just so we’re clear can u draw a pic of ur understanding of what 225 looks like...just so we’re all on the same page
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
Have u fed the puppy to 225lb or 25lb...I too get confused about stuff that should be common knowledge but unfortunately isn’t for some. Remind me why u are discussing ur daughter on a hooker board

Edited by - dh
Sorry but I have to confess that whatever I said that resonated in you long enough to remember it and point it out presumably months later I'm going to take as a compliment even though I don't remember it whatsover.

I also apologize about self-disclosing so much. I have a daughter, the daughter has a puppy, and the puppy has better manners and self-discipline than 75% of the dipshits on this site and 100% of the dipshit on the drowning site. I bet this apples to tens of millions of people in the United States alone so I feel OK about that slip of the tongue and believe that I can get away with saying this much and not revealing my actual identity, even to part-time internet detectives.

You look under 225 lbs but the pictures look old and you're hiding your face. That's an automatic disqualification.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:22 AM   #2187
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Careful
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:34 AM   #2188
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

joekacz I agree, they should let the dumb whore post whatever she sees fit and should only become involved if it represents a legal risk or if the intended target of the post whinges and complains which the overweight ugly prostitutes do all the time.

But this isn't the way they evidently run shit and probably never has been.

We win, or we learn. Otherwise we complain like victims.

These fags and their groupies should sack up and take their bannings in a dignified manner. That's it.

The other site sucks my Irish asshole by the way.
Old 09-16-2017, 10:04 AM   #2189
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
The other site sucks my Irish asshole by the way.
Really? I usually have to pay extra for that.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:26 AM   #2190
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

NBT, if you despise hooks, jons, whiners, groupies and so many other groups of peeps that you so elegantly assembly together, why are you here again??? And let's not forget 'fags' now...lmao.
Bonfirenut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women