Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2017, 12:19 PM   #46
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwansalami View Post
So to get away from corruption, middle America voted for a guy who has business interest in Russia *and* muslim countries?
President Trump won't give away 20% of uranium, you know the stuff nuclear bombs are made with, and President Trump won't illegally launder money to send to Iran.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.55c3cce0d665
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:09 PM   #47
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
It's well known that SC is a hard core racist, until it comes to white women. Yea, we can file that in the hypocritical file.

Van Jones called the election of Trump a 'white lash' and to a point he's correct. The middle America that elected Trump doesn't go around tearing down statues, doesn't go around blocking freeways, doesn't go around tearing down other shit. They work, pay their taxes, pray, honor the flag of our great nation. Then they vote. And their vote counts.

Middle America also realized that barack hussein obama was the most corrupt President of their life time. So to prove it, they got away from hillary and voted for President Trump. So the obama supporters throw out the highly overused and greatly diluted race card. Oh, Dear John didn't like obama, well he's a racist, that's why. No, I'm not racist, however I have a problem with corruption, with being a muslim sympathizer, with laundering billion or more to Iran, with selling off 20% of our uranium to Russia, etc. He shit all over our constitution and never looked back. I have a problem with that, so fuck the race card. Save it for someone who is qualified or who gives a shit. Like I said, it's highly overused and diluted to nothing.

About kap, there are times and places to protest, and a NFL stadium isn't that place. First of all it's about credibility. kap is worth millions, so who is he to protest? If some poor guy from the hood protested, that's one thing, but millionaire kap is another. My stand as an owner of the team would be this. It's my team, my stadium, my uniform and your actions reflect back on me and my organization. When you represent my team you will conduct yourself as such, which includes honoring the flag of this great nation that allows a talented person to make more in a year the most people make in 10 years. This is something I feel a lot of owners believe, but won't out and out say it. This is something that middle America feels.

kap is poison to owners as the 'white lash' is powerful enough keep him off teams. They don't want nor need his sideline bullshit. So he remains unemployed, and because of this sideline bullshit, NFL ratings are in the tank. Middle America again speaks, but speaks silently, without cameras or publicity.

So, yes, there is a freedom of speech, however when you represent your employer, you don't have complete freedom of speech. Using the old analogy, we have freedom of speech, but we can't scream 'FIRE' in a movie theater. If I represent Ford motor company, I can't say that the Shelby Mustang isn't in the same league as the Camaro ZL1 or Hellcat, because the Shelby is a 2nd tier car.

So SC, how about taking your race baiting posts back to the political forums.
First off a black man cannot be racist. Fact! Prejudice maybe but not racist. ;-)

2ndly, you have to be one of the most ill informed of Trump's rabid base. Yall sit around watching that intellectually dishonest Faux News and they pump your head up making you really believe you're intellgent or some shit. Newsflash guy....Fox or Faux news is laughing at you low information Trump voters but of course they cant admit it.

By saying Obama is corrupt because you dont understand whats going on in the world doesnt make it true. America took Irans money in 1979 400 million for some shit they paid us for and we never gave them their product. You cant just take half a billion from a soveriegn nation and expect no consequences. The US is a member of the Hauge (international court system) and it was determined by the courts we owed them with intetest (since 1979) close to 10 billion. The courts were set to rule against the US but Obama negotiated with Iran to pay only the initial principal. Obama saved this fucking ungrateful ass country about 10 billion on that deal.

There are no banking institutions or systems setup between the US and Iran becsuse of sanctions...so you have no choice other than to pay them in cash. You low information and poorly educated Trump voters are quite the piece of work. To me and my white liberal friends you guys are literally a laughingstock to us. It's very sad cuz yall be trying real hard to get it and to simply understand.... but you dont.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:20 PM   #48
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
First off a black man cannot be racist. Fact! Prejudice maybe but not racist. ;-)
Yea you can, just like sharpton.

Quote:

Obama saved this fucking ungrateful ass country about 10 billion on that deal.
Oh, you're an angry black man........oh, who fucking cares.

"ungrateful sorry ass country", feel free to leave this sorry ass country any time you want to. You damn sure won't be missed.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:22 PM   #49
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
No longer an option, sir......SissyChaps was officially kicked out of that forum Day One she began slinging her libturd, racist spewage.

Hey, I like the guy. He's not taken seriously and all of us need a simple minded racist to toy with.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:37 PM   #50
obiwansalami
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
President Trump won't give away 20% of uranium, you know the stuff nuclear bombs are made with, and President Trump won't illegally launder money to send to Iran.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.55c3cce0d665
But President Obama wouldn't be able to do anything of the kind after January 21, 2017 anyway. Why would you bring this up *in this context* in the 2016 election talk?
obiwansalami is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:43 PM   #51
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, I like the guy. He's not taken seriously and all of us need a simple minded racist to toy with.
This is actually quite funny! Priceless.

Retards not taking something serious and needing something to play with.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #52
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

So with all of this back and forth that has lead to an off topic debate the question still stands: "Does Kaepernick have validity in the reason he is protesting?" Why or why not?
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:24 PM   #53
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I very much support his right to protest. It's the very same right I have to stop watching the NFL games. I doubt i'm the only one.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:21 PM   #54
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I very much support his right to protest. It's the very same right I have to stop watching the NFL games. I doubt i'm the only one.

Dude you fuck hookers stop trynna act self rightous. George Carlin was right about people like you. Full of shit
Old 09-11-2017, 03:47 PM   #55
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

SC...your ass doesn't know if your coming or going. No one on here gives a rat's fuck what you think. They just enjoy playing with you.
George Carlin was a nobody....just like you.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #56
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

lol @ Retards not giving a rats ass.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:07 PM   #57
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:

tbone...You did not answer the question though.
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:32 PM   #58
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Obama saved this fucking ungrateful ass country about 10 billion on that deal.
Now now Shitstain.....you know a real Negro man would have told Iran to fuck off.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:39 PM   #59
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell View Post
So with all of this back and forth that has lead to an off topic debate the question still stands: "Does Kaepernick have [n]validity [/B]in the reason he is protesting?" Why or why not?
The validity need only be in his own mind.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:47 PM   #60
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Talking You watch too much TV.

Quote:
What kind of a soldier were you? Nothing like the ones I served with.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What kind of soldiers did you serve with?

For the record I'm still serving in the military as a TX Army National Guard soldier. I did my Army active duty 8 years then jumped on the NG side. My goal is to reach my 20 for retirement pay.
I also just got off state orders from assisting with hurricane Harvey.

So again, what kind of soldiers did you serve with?
USAsoldier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women