Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2017, 10:49 PM   #76
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
How difficult is it for a lady to make $1000 a day, not very. As with any business location is important. But if a lady is in Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, New York, well populated places she can almost without effort earn $1k a day. Now the lady if Buford Wyoming needs to relocate or travel. Thus, making $1k a day with a two day off period per week comes to $260k annually. All for 20 hours a week of work, not 40 like most folks..
Haaaaa.
Lies
I have MANY provide for friends in Houston. None of us make 1K a day. Yes, sometimes we do, but not often.
So yes, a tip is appreciated, and we will like you more and be happier to give you references and abide to last minute requests for good tippers.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 02:15 AM   #77
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I tip my nail tech, hair stylist, and all my services. This is the only service industry where some are abhorred at the idea of tipping. Regular schmegular Men outside the board, or those not socially awkward,usually tip me though... as they would with any service.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:24 PM   #78
Just Dreaming
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Been there, done that...
So you come back with nothing I suppose.
Just Dreaming is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 08:40 PM   #79
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Dreaming View Post
A bad attitude?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 08:59 PM   #80
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Dreaming View Post
You suppose incorrectly...but that's all you buddy.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:26 AM   #81
Just Dreaming
Gaining Momentum

You're only kidding yourself lil guy.
Just Dreaming is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 11:26 AM   #82
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have tipped a Houston provider, because she drove from one side of the city to the other. $20.
Traffic in Houston is horrific around the time I was available. I only hooked up once a month
for an out of the ordinary service that she enjoyed providing.
I think the $20/month was worth it. It didn't kill my wallet and she never asked for 1 cent over
her normal charge.
I just rounded up, that's how I came up with that number.
I tip my barber, bar tenders and waitresses depending on service. I know how much they make
without tips. If they give good service, I give good tips.
I agree with the cost of hobby providers not needing tips, but if they go out of their way for me,
I don't mind going out of my way for them.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:08 PM   #83
ddot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I agree I'm not tipping not unless I'm really into her..im already paying enough for a hour already
ddot is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:33 PM   #84
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How difficult is it for a lady to make $1000 a day, not very. As with any business location is important. But if a lady is in Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, New York, well populated places she can almost without effort earn $1k a day. Now the lady if Buford Wyoming needs to relocate or travel. Thus, making $1k a day with a two day off period per week comes to $260k annually. All for 20 hours a week of work, not 40 like most folks. If she were to work weekends and long hours she can earn $600k a year and not pay taxes on it.

These ladies make $250k and more but part of their marketing is to be low volume or poorer so you will give more or see her more. All just marketing ploy. She makes more than you do most often and you pay taxes, lol.

I speak truth. I am in business with more ladies in this work than you have ever fucked. I do not have sex with them and when sex is off the table the relationship is much different. They tell me everything, I am honorable and hold those secrets in, but over all tone, is much different than what you guys post, lol. I find it sort of funny how naive some of you really are.

Finman tips to get extra time or extra bonding over a meal. She is not bonding, she is ensuring a come back customer. It is all business for her. That is my point. Tip is you want to but still foolish.

Have any of you ever used the services of a plumber, lawyer, mechanic? Ever tip them? Why not? Who makes more a plumber at $100/ hr, lawyer at $250/hr, mechanic at $75 an hour or prostitute at $300/hr. Most would agree tipping plumber, lawyer is foolish, so why is it not foolish to tip provider? Who makes more money?

This is all truth, but live in your delusional worlds of denial. Your money do with it as you want.
Seriously? What makes you think we don't pay taxes cuz I do....and tipping isnt required & I'll tell you this dont make 1k a day
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:48 PM   #85
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If you are not making $1k a day then you are either not putting much effort in or you are doing something wrong. In your case there is plenty I would suggest you change, your rates are confusing and conflicting on your showcase. You have a few "no" reviews from 2 months ago, that does not help. You have little business sense it shows from your showcase, not being negative trying to help. Just because you have a pussy does not mean you can make a good loving here. More to it, but effort is minimal, but you put more effort in accommodating Nikki love than you do in accommodating the customer.

I also do not believe an avid 420 person is honest with Uncle Sam about taxes. Filing a tax return and collecting EIC is not paying taxes, in fact it is fraudulently taking money from the government. There is a difference in paying taxes and filing taxes.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:41 AM   #86
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
If you are not making $1k a day then you are either not putting much effort in or you are doing something wrong. In your case there is plenty I would suggest you change, your rates are confusing and conflicting on your showcase. You have a few "no" reviews from 2 months ago, that does not help. You have little business sense it shows from your showcase, not being negative trying to help. Just because you have a pussy does not mean you can make a good loving here. More to it, but effort is minimal, but you put more effort in accommodating Nikki love than you do in accommodating the customer.

I also do not believe an avid 420 person is honest with Uncle Sam about taxes. Filing a tax return and collecting EIC is not paying taxes, in fact it is fraudulently taking money from the government. There is a difference in paying taxes and filing taxes.
I'll go with not making 1k as she is in Kansas City
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:16 AM   #87
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I like a provider's tips to be on the smaller side but firm, responsive and perky.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:26 PM   #88
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have a provider I see on a regular basis. She has great specials and takes real good care of her returning clients. Does not gouge you eyes out on rates but gives extreme pleasure. She will always get a tip from me because I appreciate her:
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:19 PM   #89
beguilingvoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Do you tip lyft, uber or even better a taxi driver? They most likely are an owner or a leaser of the taxi
beguilingvoice is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 05:08 PM   #90
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by beguilingvoice View Post
Do you tip lyft, uber or even better a taxi driver? They most likely are an owner or a leaser of the taxi
But your fee goes to Uber, Lyft, taxi service, and then THEY pay the driver. The driver doesn't bank it all. And for Uber, the tip is included in the fare.
papadee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women