Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2017, 08:41 PM   #31
Av8R
BANNED

You aren't a veteran. I am. And just as sure as God made little green apples.. I'm going to drag you screaming and oinking into reality
Av8R is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:46 PM   #32
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8R View Post
You aren't a veteran. I am. And just as sure as God made little green apples.. I'm going to drag you screaming and oinking into reality
Decided to join the forum 7 years after you initially joined ? You guys with multiple handles are trolls
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:47 PM   #33
Av8R
BANNED

Want my phone #, Tubbo? Just ask. You have the unbridled opportunity to meet me face to face this Thursday afternoon.
Av8R is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:50 PM   #34
Av8R
BANNED

Here is a list of former and current Sgt Majors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergea...or_of_the_Army
Being a retired Navy CMDR. I knew exactly who to call about Tubbo. The ball is rolling and Thursday is coming.
Av8R is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:09 PM   #35
Av8R
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Decided to join the forum 7 years after you initially joined ? You guys with multiple handles are trolls
Look, Private Pigboy, feel free to ask someone with the ability to check if my IP address belongs to anyone else on here. You worthless, pathetic, valor-stealing, slump-shouldered tub of guts! Tell you what else you ask. Ask them how many IP addresses from .GOV or .MIL are slurping up your post and archiving them.

Here are the Sgt Majors of the US Army folks.. from 1966 to current date. Any of them look "morbidly obese" to you? You think the current Sgt Major was going to let stolen valor of somebody pretending to be a Sgt Major just SLIDE?

21 day MIN involuntary inpatient mental observation is my guess and bet. Any takers?
Av8R is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:16 PM   #36
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Look, Private Pigboy, feel free to ask someone with the ability to check if my IP address belongs to anyone else on here. You worthless, pathetic, valor-stealing, slump-shouldered tub of guts! Tell you what else you ask. Ask them how many IP addresses from .GOV or .MIL are slurping up your post and archiving them.

Here are the Sgt Majors of the US Army folks.. from 1966 to current date. Any of them look "morbidly obese" to you? You think the current Sgt Major was going to let stolen valor of somebody pretending to be a Sgt Major just SLIDE?

21 day MIN involuntary inpatient mental observation is my guess and bet. Any takers?
Hey queer boy I looked at some of your old post - you openly read a review of a guy who posted a review of a session with a tranny and you got mad because he referred to her as a she ? Why were you reading the review anyways?
Do you think I am going to identify myself to please you ? Fuck you and your mother - if she's still alive she can kiss my ass - you think I don't know who you are with your multiple handles cock sucker ?
Old 05-15-2017, 09:19 PM   #37
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hey queer boy I looked at some of your old post - you openly read a review of a guy who posted a review of a session with a tranny and you got mad because he referred to her as a she ? Why were you reading the review anyways?
Do you think I am going to identify myself to please you ? Fuck you and your mother - if she's still alive she can kiss my ass - you think I don't know who you are with your multiple handles cock sucker ?
The fact you used wiki as your source shows your stupidity
Old 05-15-2017, 09:25 PM   #38
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

you may want to stop to think he may be a sergeant major of a lower rank?

Quote:
http://www.military.com/army/enlisted-ranks.html
Information Courtesy of U.S. Army
Sergeant Major and Command Sergeant Major (E-9)
The Sergeant Major's Roles and responsibilities - The SGM is the key enlisted member of staff elements at levels higher than battalion. The sergeant major's experience and ability are equal to that of the command sergeant major, but the sphere of influence regarding leadership is generally limited to those directly under his charge.
The Command Sergeant Major's Roles and Responsibilities - Enlisted soldiers who attain the distinction of being selected by the Department of the Army for participation in the command sergeants major program are the epitome of success in their chosen field, in this profession of arms. There is no higher grade of rank, except Sergeant Major of the Army, for enlisted soldiers and there is no greater honor.
The command sergeant major carries out policies and standards of the performance, training, appearance, and conduct of enlisted personnel. The command sergeant major advises and initiates recommendations to the commander and staff in matters pertaining to the local NCO support channel.
Perhaps slightly wiser and more experienced than the first sergeant, the CSM is expected to function completely without supervision. Like the old sage of times past, the command sergeant major's counsel is expected to be calm, settled and unequivocally accurate, but with an energy and enthusiasm that never wanes, even in the worst of times.
Assignable to any billet in the Army, the CSM is all those things, and more, of each of the preceding grades of rank.
Information Courtesy of U.S. Army
The Sergeant Major of the Army (E-9S)
The Sergeant Major of the Army (SMA) is a rank held by only one enlisted Soldier at a time. The holder of this rank is the most senior enlisted member in the Army. The SMA's primary function is to address the issues of enlisted soldiers at the Army's highest levels. The SMA is the senior enlisted advisor to the Army Chief of Staff and is selected based on his (or her) outstanding leadership, extensive experience, and ability to communicate both up and down the Army chain of command. The SMA is giving the highest level of honor and respect of any other enlisted Soldier.
Each SMA's duties are determined by the current Chief of Staff. However, as a rule the SMA serves as the Army hierarchy's eyes and ears keeping the Chief of Staff abreast on virtually any subject that affects enlisted Soldiers and their families.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:26 PM   #39
Av8R
BANNED

Oh.. I'm going to have your name, your address and your hide and all legally and the proper way. You can make it easier you housebound blob by showing up Thursday, admitting your lies on video or... well.. Wait and see, Ollie. You can't run(literally) and you damn sure can't hide, COWARD.
Av8R is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:29 PM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

you wake up every fat filled day a brain damaged idiot. and your opinion is worth?? what???

NADA

you were just one of hundreds of e-9's in each military. in the Navy you'd be just another Master Chief Machinist Snipe.

bahhahaaaaaaaa how do you fly with all that shrapnel in your head? answer: you don't you liar. you don't fly because you can't afford the extra "fatass" fare.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...traveller.html

fatass!!!!

are you fatter than this idiot? still weight over 300 pounds? so you shit out 23 pds recently .. that's the shit in yer ass. now it's the shit in your brain that's weighing you down

fatass!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:30 PM   #41
Av8R
BANNED

I told you, fat ass cowardly valor thief.. Ask a moderator if my IP address belongs to anyone else. Also ask them how many visits your post are getting from dot GOV and dot MIL IP addresses RIGHT NOW. You're exposed Shamu. I own you, Pigboy. Everybody on here knows it. Best of all, you worthless blob of blubber, YOU know it.
Av8R is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:32 PM   #42
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
I told you, fat ass cowardly valor thief.. Ask a moderator if my IP address belongs to anyone else. Also ask them how many visits your post are getting from dot GOV and dot MIL IP addresses RIGHT NOW. You're exposed Shamu. I own you, Pigboy. Everybody on here knows it. Best of all, you worthless blob of blubber, YOU know it.
Read my new signature cupcakes - go read some tranny reviews and do you realize how easy it is to change IP addresses you idiot
Old 05-15-2017, 09:41 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Read my new signature cupcakes - go read some tranny reviews and do you realize how easy it is to change IP addresses you idiot
so that's how you manage your tranny alter ego? interesting. and btw .. what's the life span of a morbidly obese 325 pd fatass?

not long.

bahahaaaa

bye bye fatass!!!

you are a dead man walking

http://www.easysurf.cc/life.htm
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:47 PM   #44
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Meanwhile, GOP congress members are getting their asses kicked in town halls by thousands of angry voters.

No matter how shrill you pussies squeal, no matter how you attack Luke, it won't change the truth about that.

Carry on, dipshits.
So what, that doesn't mean they would rather have a Democrat. Clinton would have been worse trust me.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:48 PM   #45
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh.. I'm going to have your name, your address and your hide and all legally and the proper way. You can make it easier you housebound blob by showing up Thursday, admitting your lies on video or... well.. Wait and see, Ollie. You can't run(literally) and you damn sure can't hide, COWARD.
This will be RTM to the MODs - this is a forum where discretion and identity is to be protected - do you think you made it right by telling me you can do it legally ? That's against Eccie rules - you think because someone works in the DMV or in the medical profession that they can boast that they can get your private information legally ?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women