Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35570
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2017, 05:21 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You've averaged @ 11 posts a day since you joined.
Normally I would tell someone I'm sorry they lack the intellectual skills to multitask and/or type fast, but in your case ... I won't.

I realize that it's probably awkward for you to post on Eccie and clean bathrooms at the same time .... so I don't say anything about your extended absences during the holidays! Did you actually do the math or did you use a computer?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:35 AM   #32
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You still work?
Yep. Sure do. Except I don't consider getting to "work" in different countries around the world to be "work". Been doing pretty much the same thing for 35 years and still on the cutting edge of technology. Still meeting and working with people from all over the place.

I'm glad you got to quit a job you hated and began your quest to become the most prolific poster in eccie history. Truly a lofty and challenging endeavor that will tax the very limits of your abilities.

Quote:
Excellent example when you look at the whole post. What are you having trouble with?
When he thought he was going to lose, he tried to delegitimize the election by saying it was rigged.
Oh wait. I get it. You didn't understand that was a sour grapes moment (or a piss in the punch bowl moment).

A true fucking douche-bag.
Knows he's going to lose so he pisses in the punch bowl.

Columbus, Ohio (CNN)Donald Trump on Monday took his complaints about the "rigged" political system one step further.
"I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged. I have to be honest," Trump told voters in Ohio, a crucial swing state.
Trump's comments Monday came as he decried Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders for endorsing Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary, even as some Sanders supporters have continued to resist unifying behind the nominee. Trump has sought to siphon off Sanders supporters and draw them to his campaign.
Trump added that he has heard "more and more" that the November election will be rigged -- suggesting to his supporters that the outcome of the election is out of the hands of voters.

Trump during the primary repeatedly slammed the "rigged system" he claimed was working against his campaign to capture the Republican nomination for president. He then pivoted to using that language to decry the nomination process on the left, accusing the Democratic Party of colluding with the Clinton campaign to keep Sanders from winning that party's nomination.

Read More

Trump's comments during the primary bolstered the impression that Trump, a political outsider, was leading the charge against a corrupt political system.
But his latest comments could hurt Trump's general election campaign as his supporters might decide not to turn out to vote if the election is already "rigged" against their candidate.
Trump continued with the "rigged" theme during a Monday night interview on Fox News. Appearing on "Hannity," the Republican nominee suggested the potential for foul play in November. Trump pointed to the 2012 presidential election as a cause for concern.
"I've been hearing about it for a long time," Trump said. "And I know last time, there were -- you had precincts where there was practically nobody voting for the Republican. And I think that's wrong. I think that was unfair, frankly" for 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney.
"I'm telling you, November 8, we'd better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged," Trump added. "And I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it's going to be taken away from us."

There is one way we'll be able to tell if the elections were rigged.

If trump wins!

Guilt for what? The fact I haven't spent a huge chunk of my life in this forum?
You've averaged @ 11 posts a day since you joined.

Since a well crafted post with supporting statements/facts/research can easily take an hour, that's 11 times 30 minutes for you or 5.5 hours.
And you still missed the fact that trump "pissed in the punch bowl". You either thought the election was rigged or didn't understand how that was a sour grapes moment.
Nothing I can do about that.
Once again, thank you for proving and then reiterating my point about trump "pissing in the punch bowl".
I'm going to move on now. You can catch up when you're finished sputtering.

Quote:
Normally I would tell someone I'm sorry they lack the intellectual skills to multitask and/or type fast, but in your case ... I won't.
Typing is more of a mechanical skill, a skill that you've shown can be mastered by sheer repetition of typing a slight variant of the same bullshit over and over and over.....approximately 28,500 times.
I realize that it's probably awkward for you to post on Eccie and clean bathrooms at the same time .... so I don't say anything about your extended absences during the holidays! Did you actually do the math or did you use a computer?
I know it's not probably stupid, but totally stupid, for the author of so much nothing, approximately 28,500 tidbits of nothing to equate my "extended absences during the holidays" with cleaning bathrooms. Out of thousands of possible jobs I might have, you went with janitor.
Thus proving you go with what you know.

Funny you would dig into my posts and come up with one that was clear and proved it's point, then you failed to find info on my profession that I talked about numerous times.

Just because you're a lazy researcher and are in awe of the fact some one can see you've been a member for @7 years times the number of days in those years (close enough to throw caution to the wind and use 365 days as an average per year) and then divide your life's work, your opus as it is, by the number of days you wasted doing it, don't be eyeballing my punchbowl.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 03:26 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm glad you got to quit a job you hated...
... what? Your babbling is boring. I'm doing for a living what I started doing a little over 45 years ago. I own my own business.

... My new adventure is going to be printing coloring books for pussies like you who can't accept reality and need something to distract them.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:41 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Yep. Sure do. Except I don't consider getting to "work" in different countries around the world to be "work". Been doing pretty much the same thing for 35 years and still on the cutting edge of technology. Still meeting and working with people from all over the place.

I'm glad you got to quit a job you hated and began your quest to become the most prolific poster in eccie history. Truly a lofty and challenging endeavor that will tax the very limits of your abilities.

Once again, thank you for proving and then reiterating my point about trump "pissing in the punch bowl".

I know it's not probably stupid, but totally stupid, for the author of so much nothing, approximately 28,500 tidbits of nothing to equate my "extended absences during the holidays" with cleaning bathrooms. Out of thousands of possible jobs I might have, you went with janitor.

Funny you would dig into my posts and come up with one that was clear and proved it's point, then you failed to find info on my profession that I talked about numerous times.

Just because you're a lazy researcher and are in awe of the fact some one can see you've been a member for @7 years times the number of days in those years (close enough to throw caution to the wind and use 365 days as an average per year) and then divide your life's work, your opus as it is, by the number of days you wasted doing it, don't be eyeballing my punchbowl.
You're not qualified to clean bathrooms. But you're great at sucking cocks in them Assmuncher.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 05:48 AM   #35
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Two words - Golden showers.
ilikefun is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 05:55 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikefun View Post
Two words - Golden showers.
I'm sure you'll find someone to accommodate your fetish.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:29 AM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

0zombies are special snowflakes?... this guy from NY city Begs to Differ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQMbV--es3Q
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 06:59 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
0zombies are special snowflakes?...
And some are just "flakes" ... aka Munchie!
Old 01-25-2017, 09:22 AM   #39
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Old 01-25-2017, 11:23 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

There is one way we'll be able to tell if the elections were rigged.

If trump wins!
The election was "rigged", masterdickmuncher, and the DNC publicly apologized to Sanders for rigging the election against him.

Quote:
I'm sure you'll find someone to accommodate your fetish.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You're not qualified to clean bathrooms. But you're great at sucking cocks in them Assmuncher.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 11:25 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

ilikefun seems to have a fetish interest in Trump .... Trump is BUSY!

Making America Great Again!

Really doesn't have the time for you and your perversions.

Your guy is somewhere down in Florida .... prancing around the golf course!

Old 01-25-2017, 11:50 AM   #42
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Nothing better than taking a bath after a golden shower.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:00 PM   #43
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
And this is from YOUR personal experience, right LIB ? ! Can't go out in public panhandling AND smell like piss all of the time, right ? Not if YOU are gonna get any " donations " !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:02 PM   #44
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
... what? Your babbling is boring. I'm doing for a living what I started doing a little over 45 years ago. I own my own business.

... My new adventure is going to be printing coloring books for pussies like you who can't accept reality and need something to distract them.
Mebbe you could start a business making " comfort pets " for the whiney libs too. There'd sure be a good market for it !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:06 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You'd be the the resident expert on that subject, Licky-dicks.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women