Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2016, 10:13 PM   #121
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Oh let me guess, I should get my information from Fox News. That's the real stuff! Get your facts together, and Trump has tweeted nothing but bad grammar and spelling errors and you voted for him.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 10:23 PM   #122
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
CrustyLad I gave you links to the proof you wanted about your taxes going up and Trumps plans to ruin your life and mine, you had no response of course. You had no clue when you voted and you have no clue now. You never did tell me what policy proposals Trump has that will make your life better cause there are none. Oh and hey Crusty he ain't building no wall either, he just told you that to get your vote. Get a clue.
Huh? You gave me “proof” my taxes are going up? And Trump plans to “ruin my life”? You're trying to be funny, right? Here's my response – don't try stand-up comedy, asshole.

You have no fucking idea what tax bracket I am in. It doesn't matter anyway because Trump wants to lower everyone's taxes. Even your links say that. If you weren't so uneducated, you would know it's not a zero-sum game. My taxes don't have to go up because yours go down. Under 8 years of Obama malpractice, the US economy has failed to chalk up a single quarter of 3% growth. That's pathetic. Trump will do better.

Speaking of being too clueless to know when someone plans to ruin your life - which candidate openly promised to “put a whole lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business”? Does that sound like someone who can be trusted not to screw you? You're from Western PA and you voted for the bitch? You have no fucking clue.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 06:59 AM   #123
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Crusty gets upset when he reads about the trillions of dollars Trump is going to add to the deficit. Crusty is mad because nobody's going to build a stupid wall for him or protect his health insurance anymore. Crusty thinks we should continue to mine for coal so that we screw up our air for good and bring a lot of fraking to help screw up the water too. Crusty is one of those kinda voters that only cares about himself, he calls it being a republican, as trump himself would say "so sad". Don't worry Crusty the nazi right wing will always have a place for people that think like you, they need you and many more just like you. Your part of the plan they have, use the ignorant to take over the world. Yes I voted for as you would call her with your mentality "that bitch" kinda showing your true colors, you only like people just like Crusty, isn't that why you really voted for Trump, can't ya just admit it rather than pathetically try to pretend it was any other reason.
Old 12-31-2016, 07:20 AM   #124
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

https://trofire.com/2016/06/13/trump...ide-not-bible/
Old 12-31-2016, 01:20 PM   #125
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Crusty gets upset when he reads about the trillions of dollars Trump is going to add to the deficit. Crusty is mad because nobody's going to build a stupid wall for him or protect his health insurance anymore. Crusty thinks we should continue to mine for coal so that we screw up our air for good and bring a lot of fraking (sic) to help screw up the water too. Crusty is one of those kinda voters that only cares about himself, he calls it being a republican, as trump himself would say "so sad". Don't worry Crusty the nazi right wing will always have a place for people that think like you, they need you and many more just like you. Your (sic) part of the plan they have, use the ignorant to take over the world. Yes I voted for as you would call her with your mentality "that bitch" kinda showing your true colors, you only like people just like Crusty, isn't that why you really voted for Trump, can't ya just admit it rather than pathetically try to pretend it was any other reason.
Oh my goodness! So now you have a problem calling a bitch a bitch? At least you admit she's YOUR bitch. Here's a little factoid for you, limpdick - Trump beat Hillary by 10 percentage points among white women voters! How do you like them apples? All those women liked the pussy grabber more than the bitch you voted for! Kinda goes to show what an appealing candidate you had, doesn't it?

How richly ironic that a liberal Democrat, who claims to feel EMPATHY and to CARE about others, campaigned openly on a promise to kill their livelihoods! That was a winning message! A real vote-getter, huh? It doesn't matter if you actually worked in the coal industry or not, every sensitive, empathetic and caring voter in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania was offended by your bitch's arrogance!

And now, instead of seeking to learn anything from your well-deserved defeat, you lash out at the voters and 1) call them “racist” and "rednecks" and 2) try to link Trump and his supporters to Hitler and the “nazi right”. Hey, that's what uneducated losers do when they know they're losers! Ever hear of Godwin's Law, limpdick?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Thanks for tapping out in this discussion by bringing up Hitler. You lose, limpdick!
Old 12-31-2016, 03:19 PM   #126
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Oh my goodness! So now you have a problem calling a bitch a bitch? At least you admit she's YOUR bitch. Here's a little factoid for you, limpdick - Trump beat Hillary by 10 percentage points among white women voters! How do you like them apples? All those women liked the pussy grabber more than the bitch you voted for! Kinda goes to show what an appealing candidate you had, doesn't it?

How richly ironic that a liberal Democrat, who claims to feel EMPATHY and to CARE about others, campaigned openly on a promise to kill their livelihoods! That was a winning message! A real vote-getter, huh? It doesn't matter if you actually worked in the coal industry or not, every sensitive, empathetic and caring voter in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania was offended by your bitch's arrogance!

And now, instead of seeking to learn anything from your well-deserved defeat, you lash out at the voters and 1) call them “racist” and "rednecks" and 2) try to link Trump and his supporters to Hitler and the “nazi right”. Hey, that's what uneducated losers do when they know they're losers! Ever hear of Godwin's Law, limpdick?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Thanks for tapping out in this discussion by bringing up Hitler. You lose, limpdick!
Crusty voting for Trump makes you a automatic loser because when he destroys our country people will want to know who was dumb enough to vote for him, and you will have to say you were, if you have the guts to admit it 4 years from now.
Old 12-31-2016, 05:53 PM   #127
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Crusty voting for Trump makes you a (sic) automatic loser because when he destroys our country people will want to know who was dumb enough to vote for him, and you will have to say you were, if you have the guts to admit it 4 years from now.
Hey, it's New Year's Eve... doesn't the limpdick troll have anywhere to go? As the Donald would say - SO SAD!

By the way, I never said I voted for Trump. I just like to defend him against uneducated trolls like you. If we had an IQ voting test, you would be immediately disenfranchised.
Old 01-01-2017, 07:26 AM   #128
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...ote-for-trump/
Old 01-01-2017, 07:31 AM   #129
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, it's New Year's Eve... doesn't the limpdick troll have anywhere to go? As the Donald would say - SO SAD!

By the way, I never said I voted for Trump. I just like to defend him against uneducated trolls like you. If we had an IQ voting test, you would be immediately disenfranchised.
Hey Crusty your famous they are writing articles about you!

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/02/...says-probably/
Old 01-01-2017, 07:39 AM   #130
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

I was wrong about you Crusty I apologize I thought you were a bad person trying to screw America, turns out your just to dumb to know your dumb when you talk politics. That's actually better cause you see it's not really your fault you support Trump, you were born this way, happy 2017!

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/02/...says-probably/
Old 01-01-2017, 09:22 AM   #131
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Crusty is spending all his time fighting a battle that's been decided already. That's because he's too stupid to know what to do with it.

Like Drumpf, he's petrified by the prospect of actually having to govern.

So he's desperately trolling other cities... ahem.

Happy New Year, Detroit!!!!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 09:24 AM   #132
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

The Limpdick Troll?

I haven't seen anything from Lardass in a while.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:32 AM   #133
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Hillary would have been bad for America, much like it is bad for me that a gay person such as Assup PM's me in spite of my protestations.

I wonder why Assup likes to suck cock?

He probably thinks Hillary would have been good as President, when in fact she would have made America even less great than it is now.
Hey, dipshit, if I've sent you any PM's "in spite of your protestations" POST THEM. You have my permission. POST THEM.

You're a lying sack of shit.

Now why not take this to a forum where the mods will take the appropriate action.

WHO HERE WANTS TO READ MY Pms TO DSK? Who here wants to read DSK'S "protestationss?"

Come on, JL, Post them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:01 PM   #134
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hey, dipshit, if I've sent you any PM's "in spite of your protestations" POST THEM. You have my permission. POST THEM.

You're a lying sack of shit.

Now why not take this to a forum where the mods will take the appropriate action.

WHO HERE WANTS TO READ MY Pms TO DSK? Who here wants to read DSK'S "protestationss?"

Come on, JL, Post them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
That goes for you too loser. Post PMs that I've sent you. You and the Bulgarian are the biggest sociopaths in hooker board history. You're a lying pig.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 05:05 PM   #135
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Which ones?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women