Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2016, 08:29 PM   #16
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

If your referring to the review by pickcart, do look at the date. Why he waited 3 years to post is beyond me. And, he has had 4 posts and 3 reviews in 4 years Not exactly a creditable source of information. And it will do you no harm at all if someone bothers to actually read it.. The other one? Well, it is what it is and it was almost a year ago.

There are many guys who keep their ECCIE handle completely separate and different from P411, BP, and other websites. One reason is to avoid drama. They want to give honest reviews that will help other guys make good choices. But some providers go ape shit on them for a less than stellar review or comment and some providers wont even see a guy if he has given a No review. They book through other sites using a different handle and then have the freedom to be honest here without repercussions. The problem with pickcart is he has so few reviews of such poor quality, they should matter very little to any one. And with no posts to establish his reputation, they are worthless for the most part. And, just how would anyone be forced to connect their handles?

No dear, after looking at that worthless review, I cannot see how it could have much impact on your business. Especially after the nice Yes review after it. Perhaps some other factor is in play?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:08 PM   #17
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillikari View Post
OMG so sorry that happened to you. Pm me his name.
Are you fucking kidding me? Learn a new line already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
If your referring to the review by pickcart, do look at the date. Why he waited 3 years to post is beyond me. And, he has had 4 posts and 3 reviews in 4 years Not exactly a creditable source of information. And it will do you no harm at all if someone bothers to actually read it.. The other one? Well, it is what it is and it was almost a year ago.

There are many guys who keep their ECCIE handle completely separate and different from P411, BP, and other websites. One reason is to avoid drama. They want to give honest reviews that will help other guys make good choices. But some providers go ape shit on them for a less than stellar review or comment and some providers wont even see a guy if he has given a No review. They book through other sites using a different handle and then have the freedom to be honest here without repercussions. The problem with pickcart is he has so few reviews of such poor quality, they should matter very little to any one. And with no posts to establish his reputation, they are worthless for the most part. And, just how would anyone be forced to connect their handles?

No dear, after looking at that worthless review, I cannot see how it could have much impact on your business. Especially after the nice Yes review after it. Perhaps some other factor is in play?
Yes, her history here. She's been told before it's time for her to get out but she stays, posts a thread once in a while how she's been wronged but never realizes this game isn't for her anymore. She's adamant she's 45 but looking at her pictures you can see it's been a rough 45 years. There are some girls that can do this past 40 but they're few and far between. Guys don't want to pay to fuck a girl that they can easily get elsewhere. It's a young gal's game and it's always sad to see when they overstay their welcome. It has to be tough, reality is not many life-long friendships are made here, they're very superficial and people come and go every day and reality is 99.99% won't lose a blink of sleep when any of us finally leaves.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:55 AM   #18
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

For someone with such a short time on the board, you seem to know a lot about her history here. /shrug/

Anyway, its the ladies business if she wants to stay in this. We can vote with our pocketbook, but its not really for us to tell anyone to get out, especially so raucously. Maybe she should have indeed gotten out of this long ago. But its not your job to tell her that.

Lots of women stay too long. But only they can decide when its time to get out. There are actually quite a few women over 40 her and they do quite well. Lot of factors besides age drive that choice
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 12:24 PM   #19
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
For someone with such a short time on the board, you seem to know a lot about her history here. /shrug/

Anyway, its the ladies business if she wants to stay in this. We can vote with our pocketbook, but its not really for us to tell anyone to get out, especially so raucously. Maybe she should have indeed gotten out of this long ago. But its not your job to tell her that.

Lots of women stay too long. But only they can decide when its time to get out. There are actually quite a few women over 40 her and they do quite well. Lot of factors besides age drive that choice
Well said, and you're right about those over 40, love me some serious MILF.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 02:04 PM   #20
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
This person had admitted to having a previous handle.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:14 AM   #21
SweetMelody
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78207
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=TheEccie214;1057817471]Girl you can't be serious. You haven't seen 45 since Clinton was in office.

I really don't know who you think you are. But YOU will not control my actions. You're evil, but all you're doing is helping my business. Please carry on your maliciousness. It will come back to you three fold. And I can just continue being my sweet self without care that some may mistake my strength as gullibility.
Caio
P.S. How ya like me now? Pretty, huh?
SweetMelody is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:24 AM   #22
Finkle
BANNED

I love that SweetMelody changed her avatar to an obvious old hag. She has a sense of humor, and that's A-OK in my book.
Finkle is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:45 AM   #23
SweetMelody
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkle View Post
I love that SweetMelody changed her avatar to an obvious old hag. She has a sense of humor, and that's A-OK in my book.
Thanks, finkle. Although, I really wish this whole thread would go away. I didn't start it in order to stir anything up. I simply didn't know who could have written it. And it was posted, perhaps by coincidence, at the same time that I started getting more nasty text msgs from a crazy person who has stalked me off and on for years now. (Not as bad as it sounds. Just bothersome) Anyway, I still don't know who wrote the no review. But, at this point, I really don't care anymore. I'm directing my energy in a more productive direction.
Anybody up, who feels like fucking an old hag?
Cheers. Ya'll. Can we all get along now?
Old 03-20-2016, 04:05 AM   #24
SweetMelody
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? Learn a new line already.

Yes, her history here. She's been told before it's time for her to get out but she stays, posts a thread once in a while how she's been wronged but never realizes this game isn't for her anymore. She's adamant she's 45 but looking at her pictures you can see it's been a rough 45 years. There are some girls that can do this past 40 but they're few and far between. Guys don't want to pay to fuck a girl that they can easily get elsewhere. It's a young gal's game and it's always sad to see when they overstay their welcome. It has to be tough, reality is not many life-long friendships are made here, they're very superficial and people come and go every day and reality is 99.99% won't lose a blink of sleep when any of us finally leaves.
Look, I don't know who you are or used to be or why you changed your handle. But i do not have a bad history here and nobody has ever told me to get out of the business. Except maybe that one whacko in ft worth who had me confused with someone else, and told stories of when I hung out in the chat room. I have never hung out in chat. Ive been there a few times but have hardly ever posted there except a photo or two and never had any confrontations there. Come to think of it, that weirdo Texas_rider, who wrote a no recomendation a while back also had me confused with someone else. Kept insisting that he'd seen me before, in the same incall and that I lived there with a lot of other providers and that he had a 3 way with me. None of that was true. He was saying this right to my face and I guess I never did c I n vince him it wasn't me. But none of that is true. I've never had a female roommate and the only Threeway I ever had was with a married couple and it didn't go very well, and when I left them, I put ALL of their money on the bathroom counter without saying anything about it. Even though the husband seamed to have a pretty good time as his wife watched. I was supposed to be a present for the wife. I gave what I deamed a poor performance. They didn't ask for it, I gave it because it was the right thing to do. Just as I will decide when to leave this business when I feel I should. I have been thinking about it and I have days when I hate the business. But i have way more days when I love it. And I'll be damned if I'm going to be bullied out of the business by the likes of you. And I.have a pretty good idea who you are, but I'm not going to call you out. It's wasted time and energy. But I'm not leaving with a reputation built around lies. But i tell you what, if I find out that you are a woman, I will know exactly who you are. And I won't hesitate to tell anybody who wants to know. In fact...shit. I am going to have to spend a little more time on this after all. But i will not be playing it out on a public forum, sorry guys. Put away the popcorn, this is my last public post about this.
Old 03-20-2016, 04:26 AM   #25
SweetMelody
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Melody, I think your career here has been over for a while. You've got a couple of choices:

1. Get to a shelter, rebuild your life in something other than selling your body.

2. Have a crazy special for something like $50 a half hour and you should get some quantity to make rent a day at a time.

I wish you the best but I hope you get out of the hobby, it's not been good to you and as you age it's not going to get any better.

Ok. This is absolutely the last I'm going to say anything publicly. And it's because the gentlemen need to know: it's true I don't have the greatest photos and I'm not into selfees. But I am still a very beautiful and vibrant woman, and i still enjoy every minute i get to spend with the GENTLEMEN OF ECCIE. I hope there will be many more to come.
Old 03-20-2016, 04:55 AM   #26
SweetMelody
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkle View Post
Ssshhhhh. I have to admit I'm having a little fun with it now. One of my many outstanding attributes. I can be pissed off and laugh at myself at the same time. The whole thing is absurd, really. But if it is who I think it is. Well. They just should not be allowed to continue unchecked. Just like all bullies, they count on their victims being afraid of confrontation. Well, this lady is a lady and i don't enjoy confrontation and drama. But don't think that because I've seemingly let you push me around thus far, does not mean that I am afraid of a damned thing. YOU NOR I ARE RUNNING THIS SHOW. And if I see anymore of your minion following me, I'm not going to continue to just shake it off. There are real stalker laws, and just because I post to what some may see as a hooker website does not mean that I am any less worthy than anyone else who's been stalked. Hey, I may have just realized my life's passion. GOTTA GOOOOOOOooooo.
Love, Melody
Old 03-20-2016, 08:51 PM   #27
Finkle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMelody View Post
Thanks, finkle. Although, I really wish this whole thread would go away. I didn't start it in order to stir anything up. I simply didn't know who could have written it. And it was posted, perhaps by coincidence, at the same time that I started getting more nasty text msgs from a crazy person who has stalked me off and on for years now. (Not as bad as it sounds. Just bothersome) Anyway, I still don't know who wrote the no review. But, at this point, I really don't care anymore. I'm directing my energy in a more productive direction.
Anybody up, who feels like fucking an old hag?
Cheers. Ya'll. Can we all get along now?
In my experience, it's best to just ignore stalkers, but now you've gone and created this counterproductive thread. Now he knows he's getting to you.

Rookie mistake.
Finkle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women