Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2016, 12:13 AM   #1
Fitdudeorlando
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Review- Haylee Dawn Fail

Date: 2/23 & 2/24
Provider: Haylee Dawn
Phone: will provide after appointment
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=199413
City: Russellville
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Blonde (Long)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Haylee is very beautiful. I did my HW and she is 100% as real as her pics are and confirmed by as deep research would allow. She is high end Vegas/NYC/Miami exotic dancer type.
Recommendation: No
Fitdudeorlando is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 12:50 PM   #2
Guest070818
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Sorry to hear this happened to you. I used to see her quite a bit but stopped because of this type of behavior. Not a lot of guys on the board will post when it happens, but it happens a lot. If you get to see her, it is great,but you never can be sure if she will show or not.
Guest070818 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 02:58 PM   #3
Initforfun
Valued Poster

I was stood up in Russellville by her

Twice

I deleted her from my contacts

Damn her pics are good!
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 04:19 PM   #4
Relaxer
Lifetime P411 & ECCIE

Encounters: 20

I noticed that you are a new member of ECCIE. Allow me to welcome you to this board. I assume you are from Florida based on the member info you provided. Arkansas is a wonderful...and historically interesting... state. I am next door in Oklahoma. However I appreciate the scenic beauty of Arkansas. I can understand a sense of frustration that you might have. Hope your remaining time in the area is good for you. Thanks for the info.
Relaxer is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 11:05 PM   #5
Fitdudeorlando
Registered Member

It was all so sad. I have such high expectations and I had no doubt she was going to be my ATF. I did so much research I even found face pics, but not one bad review. Fellow hobbyists should write about situations like this, so providers can't do this anymore. I will be back to AR soon and hope to enjoy some of your best talent.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:37 AM   #6
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitdudeorlando View Post
It was all so sad. I have such high expectations and I had no doubt she was going to be my ATF.
You and me both. Thing is I'm close and probably just what she wanted, which is a good tipping, fairly attractive sugar daddy to fund whatever habits she may have (shopping, pets, cars etc)

Anyway, it is a shame that more guys wont just flat out tell of their experiences. I've seen 2-3 that have page after page of glowing reviews who turned out to be 100% ghetto skank. This alone makes me question the guys and their judgements much more than the girls themselves. It's a strange underworld in some circles.

You'll hit the jackpot soon and find that centerfold ATF. Enjoy it when you do because she will eventually flake out and be gone too. They ALWAYS do.

Irony - HD's profile said something like. "forget the flakes and fakes" LOL! OK - Forgotten LOL

Sent you a PM
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 10:11 AM   #7
yeahthatguy
Gaining Momentum

Too bad, I am going to be in that area soon, (for a few days) I was thinking about a visit or two with her.
yeahthatguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 01:20 PM   #8
Razorbackrises
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

One thing that seems a little fishy is your comment about her sending you pic to hold you over. She has a fairly strict privacy policy about sending any kind of pic of her. Can you post said pic?
Razorbackrises is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 01:59 PM   #9
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbackrises View Post
One thing that seems a little fishy is your comment about her sending you pic to hold you over. She has a fairly strict privacy policy about sending any kind of pic of her. Can you post said pic?
You might still be a bit smitten from your encounter with her, good for you. He didn't say it was a face pic and she has several pics of her body in her showcase. So unless the OP says otherwise, I would assume he might have gotten something similar.

She also sent me a pic of her a little while back and I will not be posting it.

Thanks for the info OP.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 04:33 PM   #10
Fitdudeorlando
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbackrises View Post
It was a stock picture which I have attached, she did not send a face picture. The face pics I have of Haylee Dawn are on the internet for everyone to find. I'm not sure about the rules of the site, but I'm happy to paste the private & text messages. I have no agenda, it's simple, providers can't treat people like that. I'm assuming most of you are very successful business people. My time is very valuable, and when I arrange an entire business trip around an appointment with a provider 2 weeks in advance and confirm it 4 times, I expect her to keep it. There is still no apology by the way, she thinks I'm a bully for posting this.

Old 02-28-2016, 04:34 PM   #11
bndm
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Meow!
Simmer down y'all!
bndm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women