Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2015, 12:25 AM   #736
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea I don't like real tiny men either their bones poke me when I get on top. Got to stay in Asian cowgirl or I'm afraid I'll get bone fucked to death lol
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 12:30 AM   #737
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Id love to continue picturing you in asian cowgirl, but its bed time. Enjoy that grey goose and redbull. If you get horny enough with that stuff and decide to pull out the battery powered boyfriend, post pics. Good night.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:21 PM   #738
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

50 pages tho? Good lord.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:24 PM   #739
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ivory View Post
What about older women, lower prices?
I am going to start offering GFE at $100 30/min $175 hr. I think that is fair for my age bracket~
While I don't think anyone esp a GFE provider should be under 200hr no matter where she lives or how old she is do what works for you and god bless (or whatever deity(ies) you pray to).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 09:17 PM   #740
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
50 pages tho? Good lord.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:46 AM   #741
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

User ID: 212694
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson View Post
I can see her being that type of provider and for that reason among others I probably would not consider visiting with her (I couldn't anyway because of her nba), but some of these guys are really grilling her on her menu/nongfe and rate, not you init or watchout, but other guys. As it has been said many times, it's her body, she can choose what service she provides and who she sees, we have to respect that.

Just from reading the few post from her she makes it clear what type of provider she is and believe it or not, some guys really get off on those type of girls, which is apparent by the fact that she has been around for so long. Her personality reminds me of CD3 from the dallas board. While we may see her demeaning behavior toward her clients as a negative, other guys will look at that and perk up, maybe they want to try to tame her or something lol.

Tame her.....this fool really use those pussy ass words....prolly why he won't get to ride...

Anywho....riddle me this....how long did/have you hoviders given up the pussy for free throughout your lifetime? Look at you having a hole as blessing and keep your mouth open and not talk and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn to be grateful for the pennies given to you.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 12:00 PM   #742
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
Tame her.....this fool really use those pussy ass words....prolly why he won't get to ride...

Anywho....riddle me this....how long did/have you hoviders given up the pussy for free throughout your lifetime? Look at you having a hole as blessing and keep your mouth open and not talk and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn to be grateful for the pennies given to you.
I never gave it up for free, I only open my legs for something in return. That includes relationships. Men are always paying for pussy, doesn't always have to be money.

If I didn't have a "hole" I'd still be making money because I know how to take care of myself. Momma didn't raise no fool
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:58 PM   #743
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

And this is why I'm in lust with this chick. Sexy af for sure but her mind is sumn else.
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 02:02 PM   #744
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Who are we talk on about here?
Old 12-02-2015, 02:15 PM   #745
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Who are we talk on about here?
Prolly whoever finds it offensive. That usually means ur guilty. I could very possibly be wrong tho.
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 02:20 PM   #746
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
Prolly whoever finds it offensive. That usually means ur guilty. I could very possibly be wrong tho.
Awwww okkkkkkkkk
Old 12-02-2015, 02:22 PM   #747
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I never gave it up for free, I only open my legs for something in return. That includes relationships. Men are always paying for pussy, doesn't always have to be money.

If I didn't have a "hole" I'd still be making money because I know how to take care of myself. Momma didn't raise no fool
That's right! Love this! & our hole is not the only way all of us make our pennies either!!!!

Men will forever throw their pennies down girls holes...when I'm done it will the next one..carry on
Old 12-02-2015, 02:35 PM   #748
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
And this is why I'm in lust with this chick. Sexy af for sure but her mind is sumn else.
Yea my mind is too real for fake people...lol I don't expect everyone to get me...the beauty in my madness, Im a realist...
Old 12-02-2015, 04:07 PM   #749
Initforfun
Valued Poster

or a classless, hick pimp from the stixs of Arkansas
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:04 PM   #750
tyson
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Ah yes.. the infamous CD3 .. You and Dallass are too much alike, it's only natural that you would gravitate towards one of her well executed threADs. Tame, conquer, dominate, whatever you wanna call it, surely you get why some of my more dominate brother's would be interested in matching up with you? Would probably make for quite a session..
tyson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women