Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47728
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2015, 09:12 PM   #136
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
I notice you completely ignored the real thrust of his comments. Again.
He/she does that a lot. Either a disillusioned hooker or a cuckold. Either way, he/she lies and has no room to talk or cast moral stones.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:14 PM   #137
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudin3112 View Post
These guys never would have gotten married had they known the change she would make. Your comments do cause me to believe you are a woman. Only women keep talking, even when they are on the unpopular side of a debate, most men here do not resort to name calling, most men give up when caught in so many lies, So one tends to believe you are female or if a man a female acting man. But you thrive on this drama shit apparently, which is a trait of a woman. Usually traits of a scorned woman at that. .
Once again, TRUTH!!! 100% correct.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:23 PM   #138
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I love variety! Just not when I've made a public declaration of the binding contract I made with a woman to not cheat on her...just sayin'...
Adultery is having sex with a married woman - read your Old Testament.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:26 PM   #139
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Originally Posted by Wakeup
I love variety! Just not when I've made a public declaration of the binding contract I made with a woman to not cheat on her...just sayin'...

Originally Posted by DSK>
Also Wakeup, if she is indeed a man, has admitted to being married but earlier posted that "he" isn't married and buys hookers. Definitely tells lies on here. He/she is just trying to get a rise out of people or, like I said, is a betrayed/disgruntled woman. I am pretty certain Wakeup is actually "Valerie".
Old 11-02-2015, 10:14 PM   #140
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Doubtful at best, her dick would be much bigger than anyone posting on this thread.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:35 PM   #141
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Doubtful at best, her dick would be much bigger than anyone posting on this thread.
? "Doubtful at best"? Based on what? You can't believe a woman would post the things he/she does? Have you seen his/her dick? He/she has a big one? Why? Because Wakeup is Valerie's cuckold supposedly? She could create a profile for her "man" and put on her regular provider profile "Wakeup's fuck toy" quite easily.

By the way, over 33,000 posts, Pyramider?!? Holy cow! Do you do anything else BUT post on here? Sorry, no taint to show you for now.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:47 AM   #142
whitearmyboi28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Because my wife is dead in bed. Like sleeping with a pillow. At least the pillow doesn't bitch
whitearmyboi28 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:59 AM   #143
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't banged my fiance in 3 months. Yet he keeps hanging around like one day I'd want him to bang me. I wish he'd take the hint...oh well. I like having a warm body next to me at night, even if it does smell like biker sweat.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:31 AM   #144
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL?! THEY ARE MEN PERIOD!

MEN FUCK IT'S WHAT THEY DO.
Could be 6 or 5 maybe just 2
Only 1? Probably never the case
But if yours does then you have Won the race
great for you and bully for him
You must suck him dry to the rim
There's never a day your not on your back*
or on your knees in the sack
DOING ALL that kinky stuff.
Down the throat in the butt
Doing what ever his heart desires
Even if it includes belts and wires
IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE honey,your the bomb*
but in most cases sugar you are totally wrong*
MEN FUCK ITS WHAT THEY DO
and most damn likely it's not just with you.*

My work life and Private life are way different. But here are my thoughts.

WHEN I have a (SO significant other) and he's a man . I ENCOURAGE other women. First off because I like women my damn self. SECOND because we'll I can not stay and fuck him all day everyday unless he's wealthy and I don't have to work and even then. Our monthly comes Family other things that happen that I want to share the load if you will.
And the very last reason I encourage other women is because they will do it anyway so why not know about it and have some control over the situation.?!
There are rule no kissing on the mouth or eating the puss unless I do it with the girl. MY MOUTH DOES not just go on any bitch so neither should his. IF I feel safe and secure to do that then he can AS WELL. But it's always easy enough to strap on a rain coat and go swimming.
The other rules is I don't care how many you done knocked out that day you better not be too tired or worn out for me when I want it. You better still be able to bring it. I CAN GO MONTHS AND EVEN YEARS WITH OUT SEX when I am single but if I have a SO I am a Sex oholic I mean I want that feeling every chance I get everyday all day when ever he wants I'm ready physically. . NoW if he has done something to make my emotions or mental state mad then he has to woo me into wanting too, but for the most part I was brought up ... IF YOU HAVE A MAN you fuck him and cook for him every time he wants it.
The other rule Is; you better not tell me your at your aunts house and I find out your at Marias house.
And no laying up cuddling going to the movies meeting her family or taking her shopping or out on romantic dinners unless I am there or put that together. THE OTHER WOMEN are there for variety SEX ONLY., no relationship bull shit...If you have to lie about then it's wrong. For the most part in a relation ship like that it's great for the man cause well if you mention your going to call ex girl while I'm away for the week then I'm going to take care of you extra great before I leave and when I get home you have to take extra good care of me so it makes the Sex so great we are always at our hundred percent in the bedroom.
It's actually been too long since I have had a SO started looking still haven't found one that I'm attracted to in all aspects. EITHER they are funny and not attractive or attractive and boreing. Can't have one lazier than me or a mooch sharing the work load and compatibility is a must . GUESS why it is easier to find a female than a male now days...Wish I could find a damn tranny that like women .. have the best of Both world's lol.

MEN FUCK IT'S WHAT THEY DO.
Could be 6 or 5 maybe just 2
Only 1? Probably never the case
But if yours does then you have Won the race
great for you and bully for him
You must suck him dry to the rim
There's never a day your not on your back
or on your knees in the sack
DOING ALL that kinky stuff.
Down the throat in the butt
Doing what ever his heart desires
Even if it includes belts and wires
IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE honey,your the bomb
but in most cases sugar you are totally wrong
MEN FUCK ITS WHAT THEY DO
and most damn likely it's not just with you.

On that note...
Have a great day.. and yes that is an original from me my self and I.. No one can steal it and make money from it but your welcome to write it in lipstick on a mirror somewhere..,LOL I wrote it twice cause most women didn't get it tge first time.
OK you may proceed in fucking around
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 06:00 AM   #145
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I'm an atheist, so your quaint, fabricated diaries mean nothing to me. Also, don't care about adultery...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 03:11 PM   #146
Wizbull0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I figured most were in the same boat as me. It's like blow jobs and anal sex. Pre-marriage I got 2 blow jobs a week. Now I'm lucky to get a birthday blow job and Lord knows I better not cim or my birthday blow job gets skipped next year. And anal only when she's so wasted I can slip it in quickly before she stops me. So again once a year MAYBE.

Of course yesterday I stopped by for a quick car date on my way home. Someone started walking down the road towards us so she says just drive so I'm driving down the road and there's a stop light and a school bus full of high school boys going to a hockey game starts giving me a thumbs up while this chick is just going to town on my Johnson then I bust in her mouth and she swallows every drop. Not a bad date for $60 lol
Wizbull0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 04:49 PM   #147
jj2301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Exactly...these guys should have never gotten married...yet they did...so they get to suck up the shame and weakness involved in it...pussies...
Meh. I actually empathize with the guys here.

I was in their boat once, hated it and banged any strange I could, until one day I'd had enough and told her to leave. It cost me alot and while I hate the financial loss, I love my freedom even more. One caveat: I don't have kids. If I did, that would have definitely make me think twice about divorce. I guess I'm just glad to be out of the entire situation.
jj2301 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:22 PM   #148
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I'm an atheist, so your quaint, fabricated diaries mean nothing to me. Also, don't care about adultery...
That's great pal but you mentioned the religious oaths in front of friends and families, and I'm not breaking them.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:50 PM   #149
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Are you Friggin bragging? You just told anyone who wants to look that you admitted on "a hooker board" in an open forum that you committed a sex crime and that the crime involved minors.

How many crimes did you just commit? You don't think one of those kids whipped their iphone 6 out and got video of you, your date, and your car including your tags. I would be contacting an atty if I was you because your life as you know it may be changing and just think... for just $60

Lewd or Indecent Behavior or Lewd or Indecent Behavior with children present:

Under Wisconsin law, lewd and lascivious behavior is defined as engaging in an act of sexual gratification with one person in the presence of others or exposing one’s genitals or pubic area in public. If a person’s lewd behavior involves or is directed at a child, the consequences can be much more severe. In fact, lewd behavior with a minor is a felony offense.
This crime is taken very seriously by the government and can be punished severely. Penalties include:

Class A misdemeanor: A fine of up to $10,000 and/or up to 9 months in jail
Class E felony: A fine of up to $10,000 and/or up to 5 years in jail
Class BC felony: A fine of up to $10,000 and/or 30 years in jail
Additional penalties may be added, such as:

Registration in a sex offender database
Being forbidden to work or volunteer around children

An Odessa couple has been charged with indecency with a child after police discovered a video of the two having sex in front of a child under the age of 17, court documents stated. the $50,000 bond that one had to pay should be heeded as to the severity of the charges.

Indecent Behavior with Juveniles

A. Indecent behavior with juveniles is the commission of any of the following acts with the intention of arousing or gratifying the sexual desires of either person:

(1) Any lewd or lascivious act upon the person or in the presence of any child under the age of seventeen, where there is an age difference of greater than two years between the two persons. Lack of knowledge of the child's age shall not be a defense.

According to a Dallas lawyer in TEXAS: If the act of lewd conduct for which you are being charged was committed in the presence of or to a minor, it is very probable that your charge will be elevated to a sex offense that requires sex offender registration.

Here is another story from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15w0e3IC_78

Oh yeah don't forget the civil litigation that could be brought from the parents of that "school bus full of kids" That could be a million dollar load of jizz you blew past her tonsils.

I bet your wife and children will be proud of your Budget Blow Job just as I am.

What could you lose for $60

Family, freedom, employment, assets, privacy, and more. I bet that your self esteem could be listed in a Mastercard commercial. Being required to register as a sex offender....Priceless

this is the header from the XXXXXX County Sex Offenders Registry
TxDPS Sex Offender Registry

Home | Search
A maximum of 500 records are displayed. Download all results using the links below.
Complete Search Results (Excel) Complete Search Results (PDF)

County Number of Results
XXXXX 1605

Name/ Birth Date/ Sex / Race / Address
Just insert your name here with the other 1600 listed in Austin

YOUR POST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizbull0 View Post
I figured most were in the same boat as me. It's like blow jobs and anal sex. Pre-marriage I got 2 blow jobs a week. Now I'm lucky to get a birthday blow job and Lord knows I better not cim or my birthday blow job gets skipped next year. And anal only when she's so wasted I can slip it in quickly before she stops me. So again once a year MAYBE.

Of course yesterday I stopped by for a quick car date on my way home. Someone started walking down the road towards us so she says just drive so I'm driving down the road and there's a stop light and a school bus full of high school boys going to a hockey game starts giving me a thumbs up while this chick is just going to town on my Johnson then I bust in her mouth and she swallows every drop. Not a bad date for $60 lol
Just telling it as I see it but i doubt your post shall become invisible as soon as someone hits the RTM button.
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 09:41 PM   #150
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Always side stepping the main comments as usual. And, of course, lying as usual. You CONSTANTLY bring up oaths to God. I notice you didn't comment on the lies you were called out on. You obviously DO care about adultery. You spew bullsh-t about it constantly. Also, it's cute how you use the word "quaint" to try and make his comments seem beneath you. You're the liar here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women