Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2015, 05:28 PM   #1
Sagittarius
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default ISO Cooking suggestions

Ok....I am looking for meal and cooking suggestions....I am a single male and find it hard to cook good meals for just myself. So, I thought I would see how many ideas I could get from others.....any and all suggestions and replies are appreciated in advance.
Sagittarius is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:26 PM   #2
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Ok....I am looking for meal and cooking suggestions....I am a single male and find it hard to cook good meals for just myself. So, I thought I would see how many ideas I could get from others.....any and all suggestions and replies are appreciated in advance.
The almighty Google knows all, try a recipe search for what you want to eat. Follow the recipe directions and sometimes there are videos to watch. Did your Mother cook for you? It is hard cooking for one, just reduce the recipe in 1/2, most recipes are for a minimal of 4. You will have left over’s.
I am a great cook and one of my fortes, to bad you don't live in Texas, I'd cook for you! ;-)
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 12:57 AM   #3
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

if you have face book follow Patti Brown and Caribbean Pot(pot, meaning cooking utensil) for the word police
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:59 AM   #4
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had to learn how to cook for just one myself.

The things that help you the most is the way to approach shopping and meal prep.

1) Don't stock up on produce just because there is a sale. Only buy enough of something that you can finish in one sitting. Or for things like mushrooms already have a plan in mind to use all of them.

2) When you get home potion out your meats and freeze them in single and double servings in freezer bags if you aren't going to cook it within 24 hours. Meat will defrost faster and you wont cook too much since you have already portioned it out. You can even throw in ACID-FREE marinades right in the bag with the meat before you freeze it to save yourself time in the future.

3) If you are a meal-prep Sunday kinda person find ways to to re-purpose things that are precooked. For example, whenever I feel like baked chicken I always bake more than I need so I can make chicken salad with the leftovers, cut it up for chicken Florentine omelettes, shred for enchiladas etc. Or I'll brown ground beef with garlic and onions and use half to make a stuffed pepper and the other half for a pasta or queso con carne the next day.

4) Cook in small vessels! This forces you to only cook enough for you and not an army.

5) Google Hobo Dinners. Satisfying and clean up is a breeze. Great for the single cook that doesn't want to make a huge mess for a home-cooked meal.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:42 AM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

pretend there are two of you...cook accordingly,then freeze the other portion for warm-up later
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:10 AM   #6
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Contact Slubby, he does quite well..
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:36 AM   #7
luvaffair74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

OK this is where I can be of help to our community, in my "past life" I was a certified Executive chef. So I find this fun to help people create something out of things they find in their fridge or pantry. Help me get started, what are your likes and dislikes etc. Do you like seafood, Steak, Chicken as your entree' sides are easy peasy and can be comprised of about anything. Give me a basic list of ingredients and I will happily help you smash a meal.

Here is an easy semi homemade dish I've taught countless peiple with no cooking experience how to prepare. For someone who is single it may produce more than you would like but you can eat it for several days or freeze some.

Chicken Pot Pie

2 frozen pie shells (deep dish, and let thaw)
1 can of Veg-all mixed vegetables ( I believe it's 15oz can or so
1 can of cream of potato soup (standard soup size)
2-3 baked or grilled chicken breasts diced, you can also use canned white meat chicken if so inclined. You could also grab a rotisserie chicken from the store and dice up whatever part you prefer or mix white and dark meat.
Splash of milk for smooth consistency.
1 egg

Step 1. Dice up the chicken breast to bite size pieces, and put into a bowl.

Step 2. Open and drain the can of vegall and pout into bowl with chicken.

Step 3 Open and pour can of cream of potato soup and mix with the other 2 ingredients.

Step 4. Season with some fresh cracked pepper and maybe salt as well but be careful not to over salt since there is a fair amount of sodium int the canned products.

Step 5. Stir in a 1/4 cup of milk to smooth out the mixture.

Step 6. Pour mixed goodness into 1 pie shell

Step 7. Remove 2nd pie shell from tin and place over the top of the pie shell that has the mixture in it. Crimp the edges around the sides where both pie shells meet.

step 8. Wisk 1 egg with a splash of water and brush on the top of the top pie shell.

Step 9 Make a inch by inch X in the center of the top of the pie shell

Bake in a preheated over @ 325 for about an hour.

Let sit for 15 minutes before slicing into pieces, and ENJOY
luvaffair74 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:39 AM   #8
billmonty2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

This is great advice. Planning is key to cooking quality food.
billmonty2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women