Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160621
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2015, 12:23 PM   #1
KeiraLeone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 283158
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Because apparently it's ok!!

It's ok to freaking harras a provider by emailing her, texting her, messaging her on her website, and messaging her on ECCIE over and over and over every single day. And usually if someone does not respond it is because they are busy. I am very good with getting back to e-mails. I do have job. I do go to school. I do go to summer school. I am very busy and I RESPECT that other people are busy to. If you cannot respect that, and I tell you that I will get back to you as soon as you can and then you continue to keep messaging me from every possible medium, then I have no choice but to ignore you. I feel like I am being harassed and now I ma being slandered over something that yes, was partially my fault, but I would A. expect gentlemen to not haggle me about my rates as what initially occurred B. tell me something important that I would need to know not at the last minute and C. be able to count correctly. I shouldn't have to worry about getting ripped off. This is why I say that I only want to see true gentlemen. I already was nice enough to give in to lowering me rates for a gent and that made me feel very bad on top of being harassed for a few weeks. It does not feel very good for that to happen when I was only trying to be nice and not be rude or unprofessional. I just did not know how to handle the situation, out of FEAR as you can see now my name is getting bashed. I did not want to tell this gent to stop e-mailing me out of fear that he would post something on ECCIE.
Honestly I am very sick of the whole ECCIE game going on . I do not think it is fair that I feel manipulated by what could be posted about me if I don't do this or that. So there is the whole story. I am not unprofessional, I respond to my messages in a timely manner as I work 8 hours per day 5 days a week and I have 6-8 hours of homework per day. I do my best to accommodate clients to the best of my abilities and it just makes it very difficult when I am getting messaged from all over by 1 person , it makes me go crazy. If I do not respond it's because I am busy and I get to my messages as soon as possible. Like I said, I have never been in this situation before and I ma a nice person and I did not know what to do or say about being shorted & also about what happened during the session so I just thought best to cut all ties.

NO ONE ELSE has emailed me as much as this person so please understand. If you're not the kind of guy who is going to email and text a provider every single day and then message her on her website and eccie every couple of days just because she does not respond, then you should have no problems. I mean , providers have lives to and it's not fair that I should be expected to text someone all day long or message someone every single day . If a client does not respond, I wait at least 1 week or more before checking in again I don't message the guy everyday and harass him to book with me so why should I have to deal with that????

I feel I was inbetween a rock and a hard place, I did try to get advice from other more experienced providers about what to do but I did not really get an answer. This does not mean I just ignore people and I have not been shorted any other time by anyone else. Mind you, everyone else I have seen was more "professional" than this person, if that makes sense, so I did not have to worry. I don't want to judge people based on their job or looks and determine if I should have to not trust this person. and if that's the case , then I don't want to meet with that kind of person that I cannot trust anyways.

Anyways, being 19 I am still learning a lot from this business and I have learned from this lesson. Still, please don't harass >.< I literally had to ask my friend for help because I didn't know how to make it stop!
KeiraLeone is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:32 PM   #2
stuckinsyracuse
Lifer

Encounters: 12

Keira,

You seem great. Stick with it and I'm sure it'll work out.

stuckinsyracuse is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:37 PM   #3
KeiraLeone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 283158
My ECCIE Reviews

I am I really don't care that much about ECCIE for the simple fact that I've only had problems with it. people harassing me and saying shit about me that is not true and I am really over. Also is a review that someone said I was not something when I actually am...how can you tell my heritage based on my looks alone! should I assume all white's are from northern Europe or something? or all Italian?

I am just done with people not being fair but I thought I should share my side of the story. Just so that everyone knows what really happened. If it was not because of this profession, in real life this person would have the police called on them for harassment in a heartbeat but of course nothing I can do right.
KeiraLeone is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:41 PM   #4
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 252163
My ECCIE Reviews

Take a deep breath.
Calm down.
Do not let this loser rent space in your head.
You have good reviews.
You have good pics.
Let him run his mouth until he's blue in the face, it doesn't matter.
You went above and beyond by corresponding so much.
You don't owe it to anyone to reply or see them, you did both.
*ShannahS* is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:48 PM   #5
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiraLeone View Post
I am I really don't care that much about ECCIE for the simple fact that I've only had problems with it. people harassing me and saying shit about me that is not true and I am really over.
I have learned that eccie is "As the world turns" for men that have nothing better to do but gossip and live in a fantasy world.
Don't give up in eccie as a whole because there are great guys on here and awesome lurkers.
I get some of the sweetest messages from guys that have never had a single post but they have been on for years.
Coed seems to fall into the squeaky wheel philosophy, the squeaky wheels get the most attention even though they don't represent the site as a whole.
You are great, just dust your shoulders off.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:54 PM   #6
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

For what it's worth. I found ms. Leone to be very considerate with my time. She's a lovely young woman. I hope whoever this is about comes to realize that he's not dating or married to her and she doesn't really owe you anything. ijs
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:15 PM   #7
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

any jimmie who saw that ...wall of nonsense and ...read it all ...is gonna suffer from ball rotting syndrome

Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:15 PM   #8
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ShannahS* View Post
I have learned that eccie is "As the world turns" for men that have nothing better to do but gossip and live in a fantasy world.
You sound like quite an expert, lolz.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:20 PM   #9
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
says a ...tax cheat ...who funnels cash by stickin her ...ass in the air

...yep ...ya sure live in the ...real world
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:24 PM   #10
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
You sound like quite an expert, lolz.
This guy is an example of fantasy land.
His feelings are still hurt.
Thank you for standing up for the class and validating my post.
Please sit back down and sit on your hands.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:38 PM   #11
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
says a ...tax cheat ...who funnels cash by stickin her ...ass in the air

...yep ...ya sure live in the ...real world
Let's not take away from her post and highjack.
Keira, have you considered your taxes?
If you would like the name of the nonjudgmental tax attorney I use just shoot a pm.
I file my taxes, I am an independent contractor as an entertainer.
I have self-employment taxes that I pay as well as my taxes for being a nanny.
I don't personally file, my tax attorney client does.
According to him and the IRS I don't pay taxes on any gifts given to me that add up to less than $14,000.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:44 PM   #12
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiraLeone View Post
I am I really don't care that much about ECCIE for the simple fact that I've only had problems with it. people harassing me and saying shit about me that is not true and I am really over. Also is a review that someone said I was not something when I actually am...how can you tell my heritage based on my looks alone! should I assume all white's are from northern Europe or something? or all Italian?

I am just done with people not being fair but I thought I should share my side of the story. Just so that everyone knows what really happened. If it was not because of this profession, in real life this person would have the police called on them for harassment in a heartbeat but of course nothing I can do right.

your able to come to a premade site all set up for you.......For FREE no less

to advertise illegal activity and screen out law enforcement..

yet ,,,,, this is not good enough for you to suck it up and figure it out

taking this to your womens lounge, the actual appropriate forum to combat this

sending any so-called pm's to mods and they will look at it

block anyone that's doing this

I can guarantee that any guy trying to generate his living everyweek legit

is thoroughly disgusted

so its really not doing you much good...
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:57 PM   #13
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Don't give up in eccie as a whole because there are great guys on here and awesome lurkers.
I get some of the sweetest messages from guys that have never had a single post but they have been on for years.
Coed seems to fall into the squeaky wheel philosophy, the squeaky wheels get the most attention even though they don't represent the site as a whole.
You are great, just dust your shoulders off.
You're right, awesome lurkers who add nothing to the board.
Shannah - you were gone for awhile right? Wash, Rinse, Repeat.....
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:06 PM   #14
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
You're right, awesome lurkers who add nothing to the board.
Shannah - you were gone for awhile right? Wash, Rinse, Repeat.....
Correct, this site gets really boring with all the same posts all the time.
I give it a break for a while or a get busy with work.
Lurkers pay for premium access.
Am I correct?
They pay for premium access instead of writing reviews for free.
Does this revenue not keep the site free?
Am I correct in the statement that P411 and Indys make clients pay annually to use them?
Providers having accounts here also makes the site money.
If you google a provider and her account here shows up with posts from her and someone clicks on it there is traffic to the site that advertisers pay for.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:17 PM   #15
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Correct, this site gets really boring with all the same posts all the time.
I give it a break for a while or a get busy with work.
Lurkers pay for premium access.
Am I correct?
They pay for premium access instead of writing reviews for free.
Does this revenue not keep the site free?
Am I correct in the statement that P411 and Indys make clients pay annually to use them?
Providers having accounts here also makes the site money.
If you google a provider and her account here shows up with posts from her and someone clicks on it there is traffic to the site that advertisers pay for.

for every grand you make

what percentage total must you set aside to meet your total

state and federal obligations on that grand?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women