Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47679
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2015, 08:34 AM   #661
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Well why don't you start speaking English, IBIdiot, instead of Tourette's gibberish?

You new guys pay attention. No matter how conclusively you prove your point, the Idiot Klan, err, Clan, will deflect, deny, duck, dodge and dismiss any reply.

That's why I quit trying to make sense to these ignorant fools years ago.

You can beat them over the head with facts and truth and sense all day long but they'll keep parroting the extreme talking points they get fro. Their masters.

Don't get frustrated.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:47 AM   #662
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Well why don't you start speaking English, IBIdiot, instead of Tourette's gibberish?

You new guys pay attention. No matter how conclusively you prove your point, the Idiot Klan, err, Clan, will deflect, deny, duck, dodge and dismiss any reply.

You can beat them over the head with facts and truth and sense all day long but they'll keep parroting the extreme talking points they get fro. Their masters.

Don't get frustrated.

It's your congenital illiteracy that keeps you from understanding that those posts are in English, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and it's your congenital illiteracy that keeps you from seeing that it was the "new guys" who completely failed to "prove" their point, Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you "new guys", pay attention, the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is the three time recipient of:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:20 AM   #663
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

It's your congenital illiteracy that keeps you from understanding that those posts are in English, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and it's your congenital illiteracy that keeps you from seeing that it was the "new guys" who completely failed to "prove" their point, Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you "new guys", pay attention, the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is the three time recipient of:

Congenital must be his word of the day. Are you using word of the day toilet paper again chicken dick?
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:31 AM   #664
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Congenital must be his word of the day. Are you using word of the day toilet paper again chicken dick?
Whereas your "word of the day", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, indicates you have a perverse fascination for poultry genitalia.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:04 AM   #665
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

Don't get frustrated.

Where did you find these two dipshits, AssUp? Did they take your course in the "5 D's of Dipshittery"? Did they study at the feet of our 3-time Dipshit of the Year?

Just for the record, you have NEVER made any sense here, not in a single one of your 23,500 posts. You wouldn't know what facts or truth are if they jumped into the gaping black hole between your ears. That's why you gave up in frustration long ago and turned into a blithering-blathering idiot whose posting vocabulary has been reduced to one-word "snicks" and "snorts" and various other unintelligible animal sounds.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:31 AM   #666
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

Don't get frustrated.
I'm beginning to see the pattern here. Make a thread about something ignorant, hijack the thread, jump on anyone who brings any rationality whatsoever to the argument, make up "facts" and/or stretch the truth so that it will fit anything and everything you say, and finally, always, ALWAYS, have the last word. Because no matter how conclusively your childish argument has been put in the dirt, having the last word means that you basically won the argument.

On the other side it basically goes like this: You roll your eyes, chuckle at the stupidity, drink your coffee and carry on with your normal life (they obviously don't have one)
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:35 AM   #667
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I'm beginning to see the pattern here. Make a thread about something ignorant, hijack the thread, jump on anyone who brings any rationality whatsoever to the argument, make up "facts" and/or stretch the truth so that it will fit anything and everything you say, and finally, always, ALWAYS, have the last word. Because no matter how conclusively your childish argument has been put in the dirt, having the last word means that you basically won the argument.

On the other side it basically goes like this: You roll your eyes, chuckle at the stupidity, drink your coffee and carry on with your normal life (they obviously don't have one)
You've yet to propose anything "rational", shamman, and that you so willingly submit to a reach around from the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM reveals the shallowness of any intellect you pretend you have.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:40 AM   #668
lustylad
Premium Access

I'm glad I left post #666 open for the libtarded devil worshipper sham-man....
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:52 AM   #669
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Is this english? I don't even know what the fuck you are asking honestly.
You have trouble with English, eh? Well let me see if I can dumb it down far enough so you can understand, ShamWow. GM and Chrysler were facing bankruptcy. That is the normal and legal practice for companies in their situation. (Sorry for the big words.) Instead of filing bankruptcy, Obama stepped in, changed the rules, and bailed them out. How was that better than allowing them to file bankruptcy?

If you still don't understand, ShamWow, maybe your case manager can assist, er, I mean, help you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:01 AM   #670
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You have trouble with English, eh? Well let me see if I can dumb it down far enough so you can understand, ShamWow. GM and Chrysler were facing bankruptcy. That is the normal and legal practice for companies in their situation. (Sorry for the big words.) Instead of filing bankruptcy, Obama stepped in, changed the rules, and bailed them out. How was that better than allowing them to file bankruptcy?

If you still don't understand, ShamWow, maybe your case manager can assist, er, I mean, help you.
How is it better? We should let our auto companies fail? Put thousands of people out of work? If he had let that happen, you would've found fault with that too, I'm betting. He makes decisions on a daily basis that you nor I can fathom. Decisions that could cost people their jobs or even their lives. It was the right thing to do at the time. It helped the economy turn around.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:07 AM   #671
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
How is it better? We should let our auto companies fail? Put thousands of people out of work? If he had let that happen, you would've found fault with that too, I'm betting. He makes decisions on a daily basis that you nor I can fathom. Decisions that could cost people their jobs or even their lives. It was the right thing to do at the time. It helped the economy turn around.
You're being more than a little hypocritical, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, since you advocated that Truman shouldn't have made a decision that saved American lives, but rather you argued that Truman should have adopted a "wait and see" posture thus condemning tens of thousands of Americans to violent deaths for an indeterminable period of time, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:09 AM   #672
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're being more than a little hypocritical, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, since you advocated that Truman shouldn't have made a decision that saved American lives, but rather you argued that Truman should have adopted a "wait and see" posture thus condemning tens of thousands of Americans to violent deaths for an indeterminable period of time, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
You assume each decision is made based on the same exact framework. You're comparing apples and oranges.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:16 AM   #673
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You assume each decision is made based on the same exact framework. You're comparing apples and oranges.
You've demonstrated that it is you who has the poor analytical skills, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:21 AM   #674
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Finally! you put words together in a coherent sentence. Good Job!

I have an unrelated question. Do all of you just kamikaze in to an argument with insults levied on people you don't even know?
Or is "Hi, I haven't met you before, but we seem to have conflicting view points. Could you please explain what you meant by..." is that too civil for you?

Anyway, if the auto industry had failed and Chrysler went out of business, the U.S economy would lose hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs (already an endangered industry). Not only that, Ford would have the absolute monopoly on domestic cars (not counting foreign cars produced here). Not only does that give them power over suppliers, but also over buyers and employees. Even Ford said it benefited from the bailout. Ford CEO stated that if Chrysler and GM had not been saved their own supplier base would have gone-in to free fall. The fact that Ford testified FOR GM and Chrysler (their competitors) in front of the Senate banking committee, should be evidence enough. Also, With any technology related field, overlap of expertise is one of the main sources of innovation. Without a collaboration of domestic firms working together, the U.S auto industry would lag further and further behind the already superior foreign Japanese and German cars. Or maybe you'd like to see another domestic manufacturing industry be taken out by a foreign market?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:26 AM   #675
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Finally! you put words together in a coherent sentence. Good Job!

I have an unrelated question. Do all of you just kamikaze in to an argument with insults levied on people you don't even know?
Or is "Hi, I haven't met you before, but we seem to have conflicting view points. Could you please explain what you meant by..." is that too civil for you?

Anyway, if the auto industry had failed and Chrysler went out of business, the U.S economy would lose hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs (already an endangered industry). Not only that, Ford would have the absolute monopoly on domestic cars (not counting foreign cars produced here). Not only does that give them power over suppliers, but also over buyers and employees. Even Ford said it benefited from the bailout. Ford CEO stated that if Chrysler and GM had not been saved their own supplier base would have gone-in to free fall. The fact that Ford testified FOR GM and Chrysler (their competitors) in front of the Senate banking committee, should be evidence enough. Also, With any technology related field, overlap of expertise is one of the main sources of innovation. Without a collaboration of domestic firms working together, the U.S auto industry would lag further and further behind the already superior foreign Japanese and German cars. Or maybe you'd like to see another domestic manufacturing industry be taken our by a foreign market?
"Kamikaze" is a fascinating word, shamman. It would have no import or meaning, outside of Japan, without understanding what happened during WWII that gave that word the particular meaning you now wish to convey ... the "meaning" that you earlier and stupidly tried to disavow, shamman.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women