Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-18-2015, 03:48 PM   #241
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
Hay thar homies. My above post/pic was an infraction for thread hijacking. Now from my perspective I posted an illustration of tinys derogatory remark, right on topic. Tiny also loathes ebonics, ethnic slang which is the urban american vernacular. So whether I think tiny is a bigot or racist, I was just thriving in the chaos.

Five star thread. Online enjoyment at its finest! Peace babeh
oh jj ...you done hijacked too! ...sweeeeeeet

...lets all see if theres not a way to end this ...jimmie civil war ...with a huge circle jerk ...then get back to the great foundation of this threAD and start a ...swell ...fan club!
Old 01-18-2015, 03:53 PM   #242
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
...so the problem aint yer ...cast of jerks ...wks endlessly cry about ...the problem is the ol cuckolds who fucking play these funnels to fit in with whatever sad ol man shit they got goin on in their lives
What a crock-a-shit.

Nothing you say justifies attacking the girl in question. This thread is being used as nothing more than an excuse for a bunch of misogynistic bullies to rationalize being misogynistic bullies.

This area of the board is quickly devolving into a truly sickening place.
Old 01-18-2015, 03:59 PM   #243
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
What a crock-a-shit.

Nothing you say justifies attacking the girl in question. This thread is being used as nothing more than an excuse for a bunch of misogynistic bullies to rationalize being misogynistic bullies.

so...doof ...admitting ya pay to fuck women ...and posting about it fer years online ...doesnt in any way make you a ...misogynist? ...interesting how doofs shit dont stink

...ya might just get a position on hillarys campaign staff

...by the way ...how is saying someone barebacks ...an attack?
Old 01-18-2015, 04:17 PM   #244
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
two banned from one threAD
dang, wish I could tell who all got points
anyways

topic
pass, I do not want to belong to any club
being free range fuckup more fun and safer
No one is banned the other is not...
Old 01-18-2015, 04:26 PM   #245
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
No one is banned the other is not...
ya I see its a fake ban now

still no club for me
Old 01-18-2015, 04:39 PM   #246
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
What a crock-a-shit.

Where have you been at Doove? Illogical statements, misdirection, and discourtesy have been running rampant. With a few people trying to keep it in check... glad to see you chiming in.

Proceed with caution though because if you express concerns about these misogynists disrespectfully referring to providers as dumb whore, funnels, or fuck holes you'll be called a WK rather than someone who isn't standing by watching the bullies attack yet another victim.

MTny
Hold the line...
Old 01-18-2015, 04:44 PM   #247
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
bullshit ...this was nothin but a wk jerkoff threAD from the start ...nothin bout tryin to be ...nice ...to a funnel ...just about a theAD fer a reason the usual wks wont say ...but every time this kind of shit causes the funnels in question ...to flame out sooner ...cause any funnel who needs this kind of ...attention ...already be dealing with major issues ...need a list of recent contenders?

...take a look at one the few decent funnels in upset ...an asian every jimmie knows ...and none of this fucking bs is needed fer her to ...year after year ...service jimmies with a+ service ...no need fer her to be askin any wk jimmies she never even seen ...to threAD fer her ...but her calender always be booked ...hmmmmm

...so the problem aint yer ...cast of jerks ...wks endlessly cry about ...the problem is the ol cuckolds who fucking play these funnels to fit in with whatever sad ol man shit they got goin on in their lives

...fucking fan clubs fer funnels ...and you question what the fuck is the problem?

Have you ever posted anything that isn't complete crap? I have never seen it.

Here is what we have here. Someone tried to start a thread about a provider and for some reason some jerks had to try and put the provider in her place. The only way your crap would make sense at all is if the provider started the thread..But she didn't so your post is again complete crap..

Did anyone try to force you to join the club? I didn't see that. Yeah we get it anyone who doesn't attack providers all day long are WKs..Thats not too sick.
Old 01-18-2015, 04:46 PM   #248
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist View Post
Right on!

Not surprised..Someone posts crap and one of the bullies says right on..
Old 01-18-2015, 04:54 PM   #249
AccidentalHobbyist
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Not surprised..Someone posts crap and one of the bullies says right on..
Apparently you have poor reading and comprehension skills.
Me!? A bully!?
God forbid someone was just..... HONEST about the crap that goes on. God forbid someone actually writes what they are thinking, and isn't concerned with other grown ass men and women getting their feelings hurt.
This is the world we live in now, like it or not. Maybe times have changed from a few decades ago where people handled their own business... And weren't so offended.
Now we have the Internet where the "bullies" and "bitches" are more plentiful.

Look, these women put themselves out there to be judged, rated, reviewed, talked about.... And especially their sexual abilities and looks. As far as I'm concerned, it's all fair game.
Same goes for the guys too. Act a certain way, others react as they choose. Either participate how "you" choose, or gtfo.

It's not rocket science. More like a whiny " blah blah this is why we can't have nice things" board.
Old 01-18-2015, 05:08 PM   #250
Guest061315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
ya I see its a fake ban now

still no club for me
Clubs are so overrated its resiculous..folks dont get that till..blood and bullshit end up in their laps...your ahead of the bullshit..rhats reason to smile and roll on..ijs..
Old 01-18-2015, 05:17 PM   #251
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Have you ever posted anything that isn't complete crap? I have never seen it.

Here is what we have here. Someone tried to start a thread about a provider and for some reason some jerks had to try and put the provider in her place. The only way your crap would make sense at all is if the provider started the thread..But she didn't so your post is again complete crap..

Did anyone try to force you to join the club? I didn't see that. Yeah we get it anyone who doesn't attack providers all day long are WKs..Thats not too sick.
uh ...how the fuck do you know ...the provider didnt start ...or ask fer ...the threAD to be started? ...maybe you should cut yer complete crap ...and take a look at ol burgers record when it comes to threADs

...and what the fuck "club" are you talking about? ...a club fer a hooker? ...was there gonna be membership dues and a ...membership card? ...jimmies gonna tell their buddies and ...wives ...all about the exciting new ...club they joined? ...were ya gonna get benefits from the club? ...an autographed pic or ...maybe get yer ball sack sucked harder?

...or is it that even ol men who pay to fuck hookers have gotten so limp dicked they need to join ...clubs ...to feel complete? ...how sweeeeeeeet

...try openin yer eyes and realize funnels who been fucking fer over a decade drama free are the ones who never ask some ol cuckold to wk for em ...who want to be discreet and wouldnt appreciate something as fucking lame as a ...fan club on a public board ...and they dont get "attacked" cause they don't go online callin out the jimmies they fuck ...reveal personal info ...steal beg or borrow money to pay fer any hobbies they may partake in ...and otherwise act like a twat out fer the fastest buck possible

...the same shit been goin on way before this place ...the old board had plenty of pathetic wks and funnels that burned out faster than money through a pimps pocket
Old 01-18-2015, 05:36 PM   #252
Guest061315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
uh ...how the fuck do you know ...the provider didnt start ...or ask fer ...the threAD to be started? ...maybe you should cut yer complete crap ...and take a look at ol burgers record when it comes to threADs

...and what the fuck "club" are you talking about? ...a club fer a hooker? ...was there gonna be membership dues and a ...membership card? ...jimmies gonna tell their buddies and ...wives ...all about the exciting new ...club they joined? ...were ya gonna get benefits from the club? ...an autographed pic or ...maybe get yer ball sack sucked harder?

...or is it that even ol men who pay to fuck hookers have gotten so limp dicked they need to join ...clubs ...to feel complete? ...how sweeeeeeeet

...try openin yer eyes and realize funnels who been fucking fer over a decade drama free are the ones who never ask some ol cuckold to wk for em ...who want to be discreet and wouldnt appreciate something as fucking lame as a ...fan club on a public board ...and they dont get "attacked" cause they don't go online callin out the jimmies they fuck ...reveal personal info ...steal beg or borrow money to pay fer any hobbies they may partake in ...and otherwise act like a twat out fer the fastest buck possible

...the same shit been goin on way before this place ...the old board had plenty of pathetic wks and funnels that burned out faster than money through a pimps pocket

Straight support this statement..
Old 01-18-2015, 05:47 PM   #253
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

if Chloes ok with masogyny than so am I!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
I need to do you and Valerie! She is hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
I love you wakeup! I am so going tonight with another hot lady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I know, I know...whores love then some Wakeup...say hi for me...
Old 01-18-2015, 05:50 PM   #254
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Unbelievable....but PM is right on the money.
Old 01-18-2015, 05:55 PM   #255
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
so...doof ...admitting ya pay to fuck women ...and posting about it fer years online ...doesnt in any way make you a ...misogynist? ...interesting how doofs shit dont stink
That's your defense? How a mutual and willing transaction between two adults compares to the nonsense going on in this thread is anyone's guess.

Perhaps you can fill us in.

Quote:
...by the way ...how is saying someone barebacks ...an attack?
Oh, i don't know. How is saying someone's a bisexual an attack?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women