Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47678
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2014, 10:46 AM   #16
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

how bout learn how to pull out. condoms break and sometimes you won't even know it.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #17
Dr. Vanity
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248246

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/getting_your_tubes_tied_why_do _young_women_have_a_hard_time_ getting_sterilized_.3.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
There isn't any law or statue that prohibits a doctor from tying a woman's tubes after 18. Some women don't wants kids at all period!! Which makes it kind of funny in a way because I hear people saying that some women should never have them from the start.

Yes they are doctors who think about that later you might want them and this will stop you from getting them. But if you are sure there isn't anything to stop a doctor from doing it.

He might ask you to think about it for a few months or even ask your reason for wanting it.

But if you would tell him just for birth control or the chance to go condom free doing sex. Yes you would probably be turn down by most. There are better ways to go raw dog.
Lol

Ur entitled to ur opinion... But let's speak fact! Here in Missouri... A doctor will NOT tie a woman's tubes until she has xx amount of kids or of age.. And that's 21!i personally didn't want kids despite how grateful I am for them now! Also, after my one child... I requested... Was denied... After two... I requested... Was denied because I was under 21. As well as my friends... If it's not for extremely medical conditions... Like, issues with her female reproductive organs... Then a doctor will refuse to tie them. Ur a man I assume. I am a woman. I would know because I go thru it and went thru it....

No there is not a quote on quote "law" persay... However finding a doctor who is willing... Is damn near equivalent to a law... Just my opinion.. See above article
Dr. Vanity is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:38 PM   #18
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Vanity View Post
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/getting_your_tubes_tied_why_do _young_women_have_a_hard_time_ getting_sterilized_.3.html

Ur entitled to ur opinion... But let's speak fact! Here in Missouri... A doctor will NOT tie a woman's tubes until her has xx amount of kids or of age.. And that's 21!i personally didn't want kids despite how grateful I am for them now! Also, after my one child... I requested... Was denied... After two... I requested... Was denied because I was under 21. As well as my friends... If it's not for extremely medical conditions... Like, issues with her female reproductive organs... Then a doctor will refuse to tie them. Ur a man I assume. I am a woman. I would know because I go thru it and went thru it....

No there is not a quote on quote "law" persay... However finding a doctor who is willing... Is damn near equivalent to a law... Just my opinion.. See above article
Tubal ligation is a choice by a woman. It's not a law prohibiting it from happening. It's the same as an abortion. Choice. Some doctors won't do it that young and some will. Women that age have sex change operations that include tubal ligation they don't want kids. If you and your friends don't want kids I think you should never have them.
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:16 PM   #19
Dr. Vanity
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
Tubal ligation is a choice by a woman. It's not a law prohibiting it from happening. It's the same as an abortion. Choice. Some doctors won't do it that young and some will. Women that age have sex change operations that include tubal ligation they don't want kids. If you and your friends don't want kids I think you should never have them.

And I "think" ur opinion is bogus and unnecessary, personally.

I also "think" if you cannot ENGAGE in a discussion as a mature individual without, trying so hard, to make ur opinion valid.. . Then you shouldn't participate. Do you see where I'm going with this?

I also "think" if it was too difficult to understand the context of what I said, in the manner I said it, then ask for clarity but don't assume. Especially when u speak of children in general and definitely my children and how they came Into life. Let's agree to disagree... Because what I don't do... Is go back and forth over something that means so little to ME .. However Internet, behind a computer screen or smartphone, offline or whatever, whenever .. I don't take too kindly any opinions regarding my children or any children! Or what parents should have done vs what was done! they're children and this discussion (of children etc etc) shouldn't partake at all! Please watch ur step playboy! Good night. And unsubscribing
Dr. Vanity is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:07 AM   #20
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Exactly! I was like... Get outta here!! There's no medical doctor that will tie a woman's tubes at that age! (the last I checked.. A woman has to be 21 yrs old & or have a certain amount of kids already! And I'm not talking about two kids haha)...
The minimum age I keep finding is 21 (saw a few stories of younger though 18-20 but extreme cases like 19 with 3 kids etc). Also finding it's a huge p.i.t.a. to get it done/approved.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:44 AM   #21
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

im not stopping I blowing my load in her and move on.
of course I would realize the condom wasn't on , I don't get that scenario but im blowing my load
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:55 AM   #22
Guest030219
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

An ex that I was dating several years ago had a pretty tight vagina. We were kind of serious in this relationship, but not serious enough knowing I had been under the knife, but anyways, I broke condoms when we had sex. I knew immediately when this happened, the feeling changed instantaneously. I wonder how you can fuck someone for 10 minutes without knowing that the condom has broke. And how was it determined it has been broken for 10 minutes, For me, I would have stopped, let the provider know and if we wanted to continue put another one one with some lube and finish. Just saying.
Guest030219 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 11:36 AM   #23
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I've never had one break, but I have a problem with not so good nerves, so I've had trouble in later years with climaxing. But I can see where I may not know if it broke, but I also would figure I could feel if a broken condom as it was rolling up while I was stroking in and out. At least I'd think so.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #24
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246228
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Exactly! I was like... Get outta here!! There's no medical doctor that will tie a woman's tubes at that age! (the last I checked.. A woman has to be 21 yrs old & or have a certain amount of kids already! And I'm not talking about two kids haha)...
There are, but they are few and far between and you have to be VERY convincing as to why this is your choice.
Bijou Neko is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:07 PM   #25
Prime Time
Neon Deion

I'd start by explaining the major differences between original recipe and extra crispy.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:14 AM   #26
Winter Monroe
The One & Only

User ID: 145766
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Raw Dog sounds like you need to live in a clinic or have a personal Doc onsite at all times!!!! Unprotected sex kills people everyday or gives gifts that keep on giving!!!! ( not the gifts you want!!!) Keep up with all your Raw Dog Action and see where it gets you.... Your promotion of BB SERVICES makes me vomit in my mouth....
Winter Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:18 AM   #27
DMike
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
I've never had one break
x2
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:11 PM   #28
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Monroe View Post
Raw Dog sounds like you need to live in a clinic or have a personal Doc onsite at all times!!!! Unprotected sex kills people everyday or gives gifts that keep on giving!!!! ( not the gifts you want!!!) Keep up with all your Raw Dog Action and see where it gets you.... Your promotion of BB SERVICES makes me vomit in my mouth....
don't vomit, ill fill your mouth up baby
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:20 AM   #29
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Xactly!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
Another post/thread advocating bareback sex.

Good job once again Raw Dog.
Do you ever have any thoughts that don't end with a life-threatening disaster??
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:59 PM   #30
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Do you ever have any thoughts that don't end with a life-threatening disaster??
You know something No!

I'm going to ask the question most guys want to know the answers to.

They are guys here who just read threads and never chime in for what ever reason. There is a reason why threads like this get so much attention. " People want to know what other people think."

Sex isn't vanilla it comes in all flavors, guy providers all make their own rules what one person does another might not

Do what you enjoy and you will never be sorry
Raw dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women