Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60001
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2014, 09:41 AM   #106
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Persecutory delusion

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

This article needs more medical references for verification or relies too heavily on primary sources. Please review the contents of the article and add the appropriate references if you can. Unsourced or poorly sourced material may be removed. (February 2014)
Persecutory delusions are a delusional condition in which the affected person believes they are being persecuted. Specifically, they have been defined as containing two central elements:[1]
  1. The individual thinks that harm is occurring, or is going to occur.
  2. The individual thinks that the perceived persecutor has the intention to cause harm.
According to the DSM-IV-TR, persecutory delusions are the most common form of delusions in schizophrenia, where the person believes "he or she is being tormented, followed, tricked, spied on, or ridiculed."[2] In the DSM-IV-TR, persecutory delusions are the main feature of the persecutory type of delusional disorder.

Contents

[hide]
Legal aspects[edit]

When the focus is to remedy some injustice by legal action, they are sometimes called "querulous paranoia".[3]
In cases where reporters of stalking behavior have been judged to be making false reports, a majority of them were judged to be delusional.[4][5]
If the delusion results in imprisonment or involuntary commitment, the person may feel justified in this belief.
Treatment[edit]

Medications for schizophrenia are often used, especially when positive symptoms are present. Both first-generation antipsychotics and second-generation antipsychotics may be useful.[6] Cognitive behavioral therapy has also been used.
See also[edit]
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 09:42 AM   #107
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Since you're making lists, read through that and tick off the symproms one by one.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:47 AM   #108
JUSTSM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Ok Zeejoe, name for the class please just a sampling of all this drama I have created. I will start.

* Got busted for having a fake handle. That one was 100% on me.
* Busted Grace for stalking me, harassing me, terrorizing me, and attempting to force me into being pimped by her pimp
* Busted a predator who took advantage of a newbie (this thread)

I've had a few exchanges with Elena, even called her Typhoid Mary once. But she and I long ago worked out our differences and while we may not see eye to eye on everything, I have great respect for her. Had some spats with Kaylen, most of which have happened off this board, not on it, and in general our differences have served to make our friendship stronger, not weaker.

Now, do please add to the list. Since I am so prone to drama, surely you can add a long list to the above. But hey, if you want to call me a drama queen, be my guest. Perception is reality.

And don't whine about the cat hair. It is well known that I have pets. If being around pets bothers you so much, don't see a provider who also happens to be an animal lover.

Ah Gracie May, why didn't you use your current incarnation to post, rather than dig up one of your old handles? No dear, you aren't a scapegoat, just a sociopath. No this thread wasn't about you. Others chose to bring you into it, and I responded. Nothing more. Now go fake some more texts, you are very good at that.
Not going to get in a battle with you...I'm on vacation and engaged to be married.
But as I told you before... Pimps don't like old hags with no teeth, ill fitting dentures, that only make enough money to support habits. So while you can live in your delusion that there's a big bad pimp that wants you...its total and complete bullshit.
JUSTSM is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 09:55 AM   #109
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Please people, stop with the insults.
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 09:58 AM   #110
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

This fucking thread is still alive?
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:18 AM   #111
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny4455 View Post
Please people, stop with the insults.
Guilty as charged, Johnny. This thread and the one that caused it were pure drama-storms that the mods shouldn't have let fester in the first place, so you guys close it already. I'm done.
Old 05-16-2014, 10:52 AM   #112
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Guilty as charged, Johnny. This thread and the one that caused it were pure drama-storms that the mods shouldn't have let fester in the first place, so you guys close it already. I'm done.
Mods don't close threads because they are "drama storms". Members can post what they like and the mods review for issues mostly related to guidelines. Here, the reason I interjected was the rude, hurling of insults.

If you don't like drama heavy threads, don't post on them?
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:40 PM   #113
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

how did I miss this train wreck
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:56 PM   #114
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTSM View Post
Does this work? Do people actually believe this?
I have to give you credit... your great at weaving tales but I think if I had all the time in the world too, I could do the same.
I've sat quiet for a really long time. Mainly because I've seen your clients when they come to Wichita and we laughed about what you say and secondly because I really just don't care anymore.
But come on. This thread wasnt about big bad Grace. This thread was about you doing your thing and it backfired on you again. I get it. I'm the scapegoat that you can always count on when you've (once again) brought drama to your doorstep and need a way out.
Grace, she didn't bring you up your white knights did.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 01:16 PM   #115
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

It does seem the loyalty of her white knights is far better than Sins'. Ijs....
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #116
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
It does seem the loyalty of her white knights is far better than Sins'. Ijs....

How can I be a white knight, I have never even seen her. I just call bullshit when I see it. I don't have an ax to grind with anyone but come on, what she posted to begin this thread was accurate, as determined by the evidence and Fritz own words. But because a couple of people who are friends with Grace decided it was a good time for an ambush we have this mess.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:07 PM   #117
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Wikipedia isn't really a reliable or cite worthy source. WEBMD would have been better.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:08 PM   #118
JUSTSM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
How can I be a white knight, I have never even seen her. I just call bullshit when I see it. I don't have an ax to grind with anyone but come on, what she posted to begin this thread was accurate, as determined by the evidence and Fritz own words. But because a couple of people who are friends with Grace decided it was a good time for an ambush we have this mess.
I told the mods I wasnt going to post anymore and after this I won't. I don't have friends in the industry. The last client I saw was last year. Whoever brought my name in this thread was only looking to stir up shit, not ambush the elderly. But Stacy is in no way the victim here. She had to throw in some tale about pulling cameras out of her apartment and license plate shit in an attempt to throw off the drama that she involves herself in. See I can call bullshit when I see it too.
Lets be fucking real here. I didn't run off with my tail between my legs. I left because I was on the verge of losing my job and my family. Something that the decrepit woman knows nothing about. I've sat quietly and never said shit to anyone, because it's not my way. The one that feels the constant need to continue to talk about it is the one that usually has something of her own to hide.
JUSTSM is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:29 PM   #119
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
how did I miss this train wreck
You don't come back here often enough, evidently, because something like this takes place weekly, and most are exceptionally entertaining!

For those who may have missed some highlights:

(1) Petruchio said he was leaving the community, but hasn't.
(2) zeejoe is butt-hurt about cat hair and truth.
(3) Grace (release 2.0 or more) has been banned.
(4) Gemma is back with her take on things as if she never left.
(5) Helicopter is back but has yet to post baseless speculation in two days and we are taking bets on the over/under.

That just about wraps it up for today! Keep checking back OSD!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 04:06 PM   #120
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
You don't come back here often enough, evidently, because something like this takes place weekly, and most are exceptionally entertaining!

For those who may have missed some highlights:

(1) Petruchio said he was leaving the community, but hasn't.
(2) zeejoe is butt-hurt about cat hair and truth.
(3) Grace (release 2.0 or more) has been banned.
(4) Gemma is back with her take on things as if she never left.
(5) Helicopter is back but has yet to post baseless speculation in two days and we are taking bets on the over/under.

That just about wraps it up for today! Keep checking back OSD!

You missed me being an attention whore.
KenMonk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women