Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #16
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368
Default I'll try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTR_Jess View Post
I was under the impression an "ad" includes rates and services.
Review worthy services are not being provided and a fee is not being charged, therefor a M&G and or social is not considered an ad.
Mynx: you are boldly claiming I have violated the rules by posting an ad for Meet and Greets in the CoEd, but let's not jump too far ahead. Are you familiar with this sticky in Nebraska's coed forum: M&G and or socials.
I respect the rules, but so far I am not convinced the rule being repeated here applies to any of my posts.
Are M&G posts bound by rule #21 or rule #30?
Can a moderator please tell me if I am breaking any rules by continuing to post M&G and or socials in coed forums as a registered member?

Again, I realize you are new here and it is sometimes hard to learn all the stated and implied rules and understand their history without spending a week reading and researching. M&G and Social rules were put in place to allow some distance between ECCIE and anything bad that happens at such a gathering. You may PM for links to exactly what I am talking about.

I suggested you read up on threADs...some people won't like it, but you may find them helpful.

Sample:

Title: What's a girl to do?

Content: Well, here I am sitting bored and lonely...trying to realize my lifelong dream of being an Upscale Companion to generous sexy men. I found this great little community but I'm having problems getting to know you guys!

I'm a tiger in bed, but a little shy in public, so I don't want to post any pictures. I'm thinking it would be fun to meet up with guys in person for a quick meet and greet, no strings attached. Maybe a coffee or a quick drink...but be warned, I never go Dutch because a gentleman always picks up the tab! I promise not to order the Lobster Cocktail at Starbucks, though!

What do you guys think? What would it take for you to give me a chance Sight Unseen? One review? A referral from another lady? A phone conversation? A brief meeting?

I'm really eager and really interested in your advice! Let me know ASAP, I'm planning on a trip to Omaha in the next week and I'd love to meet some new friends!

Kisses,
Jess

Response: Wow, sounds great, Jess, I'll PM for more details
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #17
UTR_Jess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223345
My ECCIE Reviews

I can see where having the other party pick up the tab can be construed as a financial obligation. If I am willing to pay my own tab, are you saying meet and greets cannot occur in a public setting with no services provided, unless there are more than two parties present? CryptKicker can you provide an example of what a M&G and or social post looks like when all rules are followed?
UTR_Jess is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:16 PM   #18
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Default THiS is what a Meet & Great is per the sticky post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTR_Jess View Post
I can see where having the other party pick up the tab can be construed as a financial obligation. If I am willing to pay my own tab, are you saying meet and greets cannot occur in a public setting with no services provided, unless there are more than two parties present? CryptKicker can you provide an example of what a M&G and or social post looks like when all rules are followed?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=943653

And there's a link to an additional example in that post.

It's a party, a social, a happy hour. Not a date.

Hope that helps. I know there is a bunch to learn here, but everyone is trying to be helpful. I haven't seen anyone be mean or disrespectful of you. You've received some very good and practical advice. If the rules here don't suit you, perhaps this is the wrong venue for you.

Good luck.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:18 PM   #19
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Default ADs vs ThreADs

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=895274

Good explanation from St. C.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #20
Bkbird650
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Truth is MsElena, that your comment DID sound sharp. Maybe you are just exceedingly direct and that is good, in my view up to a point, but I can understand very well how the lady making inquiry felt as if you were being harsh. Note too, that she did say that you made some good points. Honest.....you can soften it:-) [/PRIVATE]
Bkbird650 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women