Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60106
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40358
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Which One Of These Would You Give Your Vote
19Trees 11 4.78%
3daygetaway 4 1.74%
Rockerick 19 8.26%
Still Looking 15 6.52%
Whispers 5 2.17%
We don't need any more stinking MODS! 176 76.52%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
VOTE FOR SL

Let's Not Forget Who Invented The World Famous (Patent Pending) "SLAMDANO".

You invented it? You can't even spell it right! Shouldn't it be "SLAMDANGO"
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

3daygetaway got (2) votes? I knew he had two handles!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:47 PM   #33
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You invented it? You can't even spell it right! Shouldn't it be "SLAMDANGO"

VOTE FOR SL

The Mod Who Knows How To Use The Edit Button!
Old 10-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #34
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You bitches deserve Wakeup as your modtard..........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You bitches deserve Wakeup as your modtard..........ijs
WakeUp / Rockerick... what's the difference?
Old 10-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #36
Guest122213
Account Disabled

User ID: 121241
My ECCIE Reviews

Funny not many providers posting their preference. INHO:

SL: very well known in the hobby, hes kinda like the jock football player that all the women want to do or for the men, want to be. You're funny, cleaver n ur not biased. You base what u know over what is being said or what u may have heard. Thats pretty important to me.

3daygetaway: Super sweet. Would definitely recommend him but I am sure being a mod takes a bunch of time and reading to do. And its very easily to make enemies I am sure.

Rocker: I have heard great things about him but have heard somethings about supposebly what he has said about me in the past and I find that a little judgemental without even talking to me before hand. He has never done anything personally to hurt me and I love reading his posts. He is also very honest but maybe a little too much bad boy lol, every week or two hes banned but I think that kinda makes me a lil wet,,, I like those guys that arent afraid to speak up.

And finally Whispers: As much as all of us know in the community, Whispers and myself have had quite a few differences. I respect him as a board member and I do think that he would be a good Mod as well. He is very honest, very thoroughl, and really says whats on his mind (as well as SL). He is not out to hurt u or harm u but he will make sure his point is well received. Whispers, I am trying to be mutual with you. Like I said, I know we have past issues and at some point, I hope we are civil with eachother. I am trying to be. I do enjoy reading ur posts and comments and its nice to see u stand by what u say and post what u want without worrying about what others might think or say. That takes true guts and I do admire that.So please dnt attack me, if u want to talk to me, please send me an email or a PM. I would appreciate that.

Trees: He already stated hes too old n retired from the mod biz, now its just about the play time. Hehe, he was a great mod though, hate to see him leave.

My vote goes to SL just because he is pretty open and has the damn time on his hands. I think that all of you gentlemen could be great mods. One quick question though, have there or are there any mods that are women? I dnt think I have ever noticed one.

Best of luck to all of u!
Guest122213 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #37
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

SL you are a shameless slut. If McCain had used your tactics he would have been President.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #38
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61
Default Pluses and Minuses of Moderating; Dara Malaika as Write In Candidate

Advantages of Being Mod

+ requires 'following' of threads and personalities (handles) leaving mod most up-to-minute

+ can operate in drone mode (recommended. See Space)

+ you get to hear about non Members who make complaints related to how their faces, pics, likenesses made it here and (mostly futile) demands to remove them

+ you get to process name/handle change requests

+ you get access to every forum (female mods can see mens lounge, male mods can see ladies lounge and info shares)

+ you get to read and 'process' every review (indies, agencies, street walkers, strip clubs and AMPS) and decide (using narrow, circumscribed criteria) and grant PA credit to qualifying reviews (90% (?) qualify)

+ you get to "drive" a control panel where Mods "assign" reviews to provider profiles. The process is easily automatable, but its NOT automated. Sometimes merely googling a phone number or email enables Mod to find or "make best guess" as to who the provider is when its "assigned" ... It's not difficult, but cumbersome and takes a fair amount of time.

+ You get to answer a lot of newbie questions that relate to registration and verification. More than 19% is this "why can't I ... " stuff. So if you are customer-service oriented and don't mind explaining process or giving advice, being a moderator gives plenty of opportunities to be the A part of the Q&A. Mostly its the same questions. Mostly the people asking do not listen with care, and many do not follow advice or request given. Fair amount of eye rolling during Modtardary.

+ Sometimes (rarely) there is opportunity to protect (by guesting or disabling) or to help provide information enabling a wronged Member to address or fix a problem. A full half of these arise from hacking, unauthorized access to computer(s), account(s) and phone(s). Sometimes you can help find or isolate a particular personality or handle. If one enjoys being in FBI-mode, there are opportunities arising from Modtardary.

+ Most rewarding? Learning from other's mistakes. A moderator gets a "bird's eye view" and over time a rounded and fuller picture of the Hobby itself, and ECCIE's unique contribution thereto.

Disadvantages of Being Mod

+ You draw no wages for your work. When volunteering at soup kitchen, it feels good. When volunteering at multimillion dollar profitable enterprise with no wages... can be seen as exploitative but Trees did not see it that way.

+ Can suck up a lot of time: for Trees it was in the 40-60 hours per month range. Admittedly in stealth mode (See, Space) can take far less time

+ You do not get access to super secret or invite-only forums

+ You are NOT prescreened for any of CK's socials

+ A lot of the actual things you do that take time, are fairly inane and not very informative, or interesting. Preparing written requests to Admin (change a PW, handle, disable, etc) and follow up notices to Members.

+ The actual scope of "judgment calls" much narrower than might be (and was) expected as Moderator.

+ Providers less (not more) likely to meet a regular Bob Hobby versus Mod Hobbyist and none offer Mod discounts. There is NO SUCH THING as a mod rate. If a Mod pays anything less than the "rack rate" or higher, chances of having target placed on back triples mod versus non-mod.

+ Mods get hit with 'who the fuck u think u are' attitudes, comments, facial expressions surprisingly palpably.

+ Within days of becoming mod, the TROLLS will become anywhere from mildly annoying to vicious and rarely (but sometimes) scary and threatening. Mods need thick skin. If peeps are easily or quickly disturbed, Modtardary not recommended.

-------------

On balance, Trees honored to have served and enjoyed the ride particularly when the learning was rich. If was suggested to St C to make the call, Trees would take that call. During that call, Trees would propose co investment in a new business. There would be a robust offshore strategy, Trees as owner/investor would survive an ASPD style shut-down. But Trees would not serve as Mod. Been there done that. Has its pluses and minuses and is best executed in stealthy drone mode (See, Space). After 2019, maybe.

Candidates: Selection Criteria and the Process of Anointing (or removing) a Mod

Regarding "candidates" and "votes" Trees not sure this is done using any existing nominating nor democratic process. Things happen on the street and upstairs but mostly decisions come down not go up.

But the thread is fun and entertaining and informative in that it causes Community to think about Modtardary.

Trees has some faves from the "Nominees" proposed by SL, and all of them (except perhaps, Whispers who decides after hearing single sided stories) would be great. If SL were mod this place would roil in laughter being the funniest amongst the Bob Hobby set. RR is rockin, smart, persuasive, can be careful and circumspect and can (and does) pounce quite like no other which brings authority in its wake; 3daygetaway might have the best handle of the pack and seems super fair and extra smart... Nod.

Dara Malaika as Write-in Candidate: Nomination IN

Trees thinks that the BEST thing for the Austin ECCIE community would be a female Mod. She can be active or not, but not UTR. For example, take Dara she would make an AMAZING mod.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinnerAllyRay View Post
Funny not many providers posting their preference. INHO:

SL: very well known in the hobby, hes kinda like the jock football player that all the women want to do or for the men, want to be. You're funny, cleaver n ur not biased. You base what u know over what is being said or what u may have heard. Thats pretty important to me.

3daygetaway: Super sweet. Would definitely recommend him but I am sure being a mod takes a bunch of time and reading to do. And its very easily to make enemies I am sure.

Rocker: I have heard great things about him but have heard somethings about supposebly what he has said about me in the past and I find that a little judgemental without even talking to me before hand. He has never done anything personally to hurt me and I love reading his posts. He is also very honest but maybe a little too much bad boy lol, every week or two hes banned but I think that kinda makes me a lil wet,,, I like those guys that arent afraid to speak up.

And finally Whispers: As much as all of us know in the community, Whispers and myself have had quite a few differences. I respect him as a board member and I do think that he would be a good Mod as well. He is very honest, very thoroughl, and really says whats on his mind (as well as SL). He is not out to hurt u or harm u but he will make sure his point is well received. Whispers, I am trying to be mutual with you. Like I said, I know we have past issues and at some point, I hope we are civil with eachother. I am trying to be. I do enjoy reading ur posts and comments and its nice to see u stand by what u say and post what u want without worrying about what others might think or say. That takes true guts and I do admire that.So please dnt attack me, if u want to talk to me, please send me an email or a PM. I would appreciate that.

Trees: He already stated hes too old n retired from the mod biz, now its just about the play time. Hehe, he was a great mod though, hate to see him leave.

My vote goes to SL just because he is pretty open and has the damn time on his hands. I think that all of you gentlemen could be great mods. One quick question though, have there or are there any mods that are women? I dnt think I have ever noticed one.

Best of luck to all of u!
There are a few lady MODS. Perhaps SPACE can post them! There is one that took down a few of my pictures. I remember her having a super nice kitty in her show case.

Fawn (Lady Mod)

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=7

But thank you for your vote AllyRay
Old 10-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
SL you are a shameless slut. If McCain had used your tactics he would have been President.
You broke my heart T....you didn't vote for me. After all we've been though?

Just kidding T
Old 10-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #41
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinnerAllyRay View Post

SL: very well known in the hobby, hes kinda like the jock football player that all the women want to do or for the men, want to be.
We don't want to be him, we just want his hobby budget!
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Trees has some faves from the "Nominees" proposed by SL, and all of them (except perhaps, Whispers who decides after hearing single sided stories) would be great. If SL were mod this place would roil in laughter being the funniest amongst the Bob Hobby set. RR is rockin, smart, persuasive, can be careful and circumspect and can (and does) pounce quite like no other which brings authority in its wake; 3daygetaway might have the best handle of the pack and seems super fair and extra smart... Nod.

Trees thinks that the BEST thing for the Austin ECCIE community would be a female Mod. She can be active or not, but not UTR. For example, take Dara she would make an AMAZING mod.

19Trees
Very Interesting.....

Old 10-02-2013, 09:45 PM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratelli View Post
We don't want to be him, we just want his hobby budget!

Best example of SL

Old 10-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #44
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

SL
I voted for Rockerick because he is crazy as hell just like me. Also he bribed me with a beer last year.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #45
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
SL
I voted for Rockerick because he is crazy as hell just like me. Also he bribed me with a beer last year.
I would have done the same thing! LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women